[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi /adv/ I lost weight a few years ago and I was really proud
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: praise.jpg (41 KB, 540x405) Image search: [Google]
praise.jpg
41 KB, 540x405
Hi /adv/

I lost weight a few years ago and I was really proud of it. Now I got a bit fat again, and I'm going to start the same method this summer. I have a method, it's not the problem: I need advices to stop eating all day everyday, stop picking shit in the fridge at 2am. I know it sounds lazy, like "just don't do it", but seriously it's hard when you have that habit of picking something to eat really often.

Any advices?
>>
>there is no such thing as ego death
what is ego death
>>
I'min a very similar situation. I've lost a lot of weight in the past and gained it back again, up and down all the time. What i observe is that i eat more than i need when i'm overwhelmed and are avoiding something. Maybe try making a list of things you are procrastinating and tackle it.
>>
try to avoid buying things that are easy snacks like chips/pretzels, nuts, cheese, frozen meals

if you have to actually cook something every time you want food you won't just graze. But why do you want to lose the weight?
>>
>>17096260
Agreed. Problem is, if i have "nothing" at home i start grazing the most ridiculous shit, which makes me feel even more disgusting.
>tfw ate a whole jar of pickles and actually cooked a batch of rice to snack on...
>>
>>17096258
That might be true. I probably started to eat more because my girlfriend dumped me, and because I was feeling a bit depressed about my social skills. Now that I feel better about those two things, I want to stop eating like a fat fuck. We'll make it bro.

>>17096260
Obvious yet good ideas. Thanks man.

I want to lost some weight because I feel bad that way, honestly. I remember when I was less fat, my face looked better, I felt better when I had to do anything, I felt prettier. I don't even want to be really buff or anything, just less fat.
>>
File: 26786140.jpg (64 KB, 700x436) Image search: [Google]
26786140.jpg
64 KB, 700x436
>>
>>17096269
sorry to hear that your gf dumped you, what was the breakup over if you don't mind me prying?

sorry to be a prying busybody, but this is /adv/ after all
>>
>>17096277
My fault, I did something really bad, and even if we tried to stay together, our relationship couldn't really go on. That's probably what made me feel like shit, that it was completely my fault, I couldn't even whine about it, heh.
>>
>>17096254
Sounds like you're medicating your anxiety with food. Treat the anxiety, you won't want to eat as much.
>>
>>17096330
I don't know how to do it
:(
>>
>>17096254

Why the fuck would you start "this summer" why not start now? FOR SUMMER?
>>
>>17096479
The idea is to start now, obviously. School is almost over for me so in my head it's already summer.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.