[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>either give advice in or minimize every thread on /adv/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1400952493257.gif (2 MB, 450x253) Image search: [Google]
1400952493257.gif
2 MB, 450x253
>either give advice in or minimize every thread on /adv/

what do i do now /adv/? I cannot sleep.
>>
Me neither
>>
File: 1400519782321.jpg (11 KB, 208x200) Image search: [Google]
1400519782321.jpg
11 KB, 208x200
>>17095953

why cant you sleep?
>>
Read walls of text

Like creepypasta or some shit, I think it's all garbage but it's intriguing enough to keep me reading until I get tired
>>
Talk radio
>>
>>17095954
Well, I finished a week of graveyard shifts at the hospital a couple days ago. My sleep pattern is all messed up from it. And I'm stuck reflecting on things in my life that browsing /adv/ sometimes makes happen. Why are you?
>>
>>17095958

i generally listen to creepy pasta narrations as i fall asleep. since i used up /adv/ im actually on /x/ now looking for spoops.

>>17095966

i got diagnosed with MdDS and its just been fucking with me in general. ive not been up this late in 2 years. its weird cuz im sleepy all the time but theres some nights whre i just cant in the 'dont want to' sense.
>>
>>17095969
What's MdDS all about? I feel sleepy all the time too, coffee is my friend though
>>
>>17095977

its hard to explain but it sbasically persistent 'sea legs'. its random damage to the brain thats supposed to correct itself in a few hours but sometimes doesn't, mine wasnt triggered by travel, they think it was anxiety or stress which i dont get cuz im not that anxious or stressed a person.

ive had it three weeks now, and its basically like being hte tail end of being drunk. everythings fast, a blur, i cant remember shit, i have no balance, i get tired and exhausted and nauseous all the fucking time. today I tried setting up my greenscreen to film and it took 3 hours to do what normally takes about half an hour. i had to stop six times just to lay the fuck down. even doing things like writing i cant do as well cuz i zone out and cant remember what hte fuck the scenes even for.

half hte time i cant even just sit cuz i need head support.

if im lucky it will be gone in 3 weeks. the longer i have it the less likely it is to correct itself. half my friends are just like 'you'll be fine' and change the subject and its annoying as fucking fuck cuz its debilitating. im really scared about what ill be doing for wokr.
>>
Ohh I think I've heard of that before. Well best of luck to you on that, it sounds quite frustrating to deal with.
>>
>>17096010

hoping i wont have to move in with my parents.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.