[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
fake friends
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: download (1).jpg (6 KB, 284x177) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
6 KB, 284x177
i have very little friends and they are all "fake friends"
(they don't care for me or my well being)

wondering how to cut them off without being a total ass
>>
Never answer messages until a couple of days later. If you agree to meeting them, call them right before the agreed time that you cant make it this time. Repeat and theyll stop contacting you eventually.
>>
>>17095790

the easy way is to just always say 'sorry im busy'. if they call you out on it just say what you're busy with. even if its 'playing xbox tonight' it will tell them that you care more about oyur alone time than you do about them.

they will take the hint. on the off chance they dont they will be the ones escalating into assholery, and you can just use that as a reason to 'end it' on the spot.
>>
>>17095806

in addition to 'sorryi m busy' you can mix that in with progressively fewer responses.
>>
>>17095809
then cut it off completely
>>
>>17095790
If they really don't care, then ignoring them after a while won't matter to them. That's how I see it, anyway.
>>
>>17095790
Even fake friends are useful sometimes (like when you need to move heavy furniture).
Nice flag btw.
>>
>>17095818
thanks anon
the flag is my wallpaper
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.