[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A girl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: spongebob.jpg (53 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
spongebob.jpg
53 KB, 400x300
I like this girl but she is my best friend and don't know how to tell her she is hot as fuck and out of my league -_-
>>
>>17095723
let it go.
>>
>>17095723

>dont know how to tell her she is hot as fuck and out of my league

if she is out of your league why bother telling her? you are insisting she wont be with you so why tel lher this?

that being said,
>how to tell her?

by telling her. sometimes you take them somewhere cool or nice. even just up on a hill to look at clouds or stars or what have you. have a serious talk adn admit your feelings. dont do it in a beta way, by which i mean the wording. act as if you are sure she is interested and arent afraid of rejection
>>
let it go is dick advice

i know i risk the chance of ruining our freindship sometimes i get this vibe like maybe she likes me but i can't tell
>>
>>17095723
If she doesn't like you back, your friendship will be over. Willing to risk that? If so, go for it. Get her drunk & make a move.
>>
>>17095745

then tell her. just know that you are risking ruining the friendship cuz even if she plays it cool chances are you will slowly implode when she rejects you.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.