[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So need some input from the population of users on/adv/. A
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: 1459961069696.jpg (43 KB, 405x420) Image search: [Google]
1459961069696.jpg
43 KB, 405x420
So need some input from the population of users on/adv/.

A 18 year old female coworker seems to be into me and we're into the same sorta stuff, problem is im 25.

Is this socially acceptable in your eyes, why or why not?

What issues am I likely to face at work or otherwise?
>>
Its fine. I was banging an 18 year old at the same age. Good times.
>>
>>17095700

>socially acceptable

OH NOES SOME STRANGER MIGHT ASK YOU YOUR AGES, COUNT THE DIFFERENCE AND THEN SAY THEY DONT APPROVE.

stop worrying about something is socially acceptable if its
1) legal and
2) both parties are consenting and willing

you can do something that is entirely socially acceptable and someone will give you a hard time for it. faggots get shit on every day just for holding hands with a dude, you'll be fine.

>what issues ami likely to face at work or otherwise

depends on what your work policy is. some dont care. some do. if the girl responds negatively you can be seen as an aggressor and chastised or even fired. if shes totes in to you then you dont have to worry until your inevitable break up. if its temporary work on iether side i wouldnt worry about it too much. but if you've been there more than a year and plan to be there for at least one more, you risk having a break up that makes working there not only awkward but dramatic and tahts when a manager gets involved and tends to side with the pretty girl crying unless she did something absolutely batshit crazy .

again, find out what your companies policy is. shes 18 so im guessing you are entry level peoples and there shouldnt be any restrictions.
>>
>>17095700

Don't mix work with fucks.
>>
The age isn't the issue, the fact that you work together is.
>>
Not only is she over the age of consent, but she's a legal adult. You're good to go.
>>
>>17095700
I saw worse things. Like a 24 yo with a 15 yo, makes me cringe.
>>
> she's 18
No problem

> shitting where you eat
Nigga what are you doing?
>>
>>17095836
I've been working at my current job for two years, making quite a bit more than minimum wage in my state. Minimum is 7.25 and I'm making right below 12 bucks.

This was a issue I was already thinking about, don't normally screw around with coworkers for this exact reason.

The rules at my workplace are that we can't date up, so you can only date people in roughly the same tier as yourself. We're both in the same tier, to the rules are not an issue unless one of us gets promoted or if I'm seen as being promotion material which is very possible.
>>
File: guns-replaced-thumbs-up-20.jpg (59 KB, 470x345) Image search: [Google]
guns-replaced-thumbs-up-20.jpg
59 KB, 470x345
>>17095756
It's not temporary as far as I can tell for either of us, I've already been around for two years and got several raises.

She is however very new, only been here for maybe a bit over a month. Her and another girl in the same age group just got hired, both are all over my shit.

Normally I would find it irritating more so than anything because I don't usually cross my personal life with work, but this girl in particular is clicking with me.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.