[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So there's this girl I work with, and I've noticed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1439940828227.jpg (54 KB, 780x653) Image search: [Google]
1439940828227.jpg
54 KB, 780x653
So there's this girl I work with, and I've noticed her showing some signs she's attracted to me. Problem is, she has a boyfriend. Now I don't want to break up any relationships, but she could end up being happier with me, also I wouldn't mind dating her. What do?
>>
>i've noticed signs
>that definitely means i have a chance at destroying her relationship
>this moral dilemma i've created for myself burdens me so
>>
>>17095431
Who's destroying anything? I'm just saying she might rather be with me. It's not like I'm cheating with her.
>>
>>17095443

has she told you she might want to be with you? cuz outside of her actually saying it you're probably reading too much into it
>>
>>17095457
No, but girls don't normally do that sort of thing. I noticed she does some unconscious stuff like bowing her head down when she walks past me and apologizing for no reason. Like if I turn around and almost bump into her she says sorry. Just stuff like that aside from just talking.
>>
>>17095475
What are you, twelve?
>>
>>17095493
Those are subconscious signs of attraction. Women like to be submissive. What do you think is the likelihood of a girl you or I work with just walking up and saying "I want to be with you?" lmao
>>
>>17095475
I mean... none of us were there so maybe you're right, but a lot of the stuff sounds pretty common place in the real world, I think you might be over analyzing this shit.

>if we almost bump into each other she says sorry
i've had guys do this to me doesn't mean they're gay and into me

>bowing her head when she walks past me
this is extremely common for men and women of all age groups because people are uncomfortable with eye contact.

if you catch her randomly staring at you, or finding weird reasons to come talk to you, you may have a point but so far it seems like nothing
>>
>>17095511
>Those are subconscious signs of attraction.
Ok, kiddo
>>
>>17095543
Get off this board if you're not actually here to give advice.
>>
>>17095546
>Get off this board if you don't tell me exactly what I want to hear
>>
>>17095538
Ok, I'll be more specific: I will literally be walking around not even looking where I'm going and she'll apologize just for being in my way. And she doesn't just bow her head, she actually kind of ducks down a little, too.
>>17095552
You're very explicitly being unhelpful.
>>
>>17095555
okay i'll believe your intuition, i'm guessing she's a somewhat shy person? regardless, she has a boyfriend so tread lightly, but you're coworkers so theres no harm in trying to get her to open up a little and talk with you. next time you talk to her (if that ever happens?) ask her some friendly but open ended question about work or whatever just to see how she responds and go from there

I do know what you're talking about because I had a coworker show literally zero interest in me, as you described she would stare at the countertop when "talking to me" and generally showed zero interest but I later found out through the grape vine that she thought I was really cute and wanted to know if I was single so don't give up entirely
>>
>>17095594
Yeah, thats pretty much what I expected to hear. It's tricky because I don't actually know any single girls right now, but I have a strong feeling that she and a couple other girls are into me. Thanks for your insight, though. Did things work out with the girl/were you even into her?
>>
>>17095633
it did not work out no, she was freshly 18 and heading to college in the fall, and i'm 25 but look like I could still be in high school so I thought it would be really weird

and I wasn't that into her either

gl anon
>>
If that's all you have for evidence for her liking you she doesn't like you.

I do the same exact things, and it has zero to do if I like someone.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.