[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you make a child stop crying?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1461642382224.gif (1 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1461642382224.gif
1 MB, 480x270
I'm babysitting 5 yr old right now, and I casued the child to cry. She won't stop,and honestly I'm not sure how to approach this. I just don't want her telling her parents.
>>
>>17095283
Try shaking them
>>
How did you cause this 5 year old child to cry, pray tell?
>>
>>17095283
Ugh. Mine is almost 4 and I have not figured out how to deescalate. Bubble work sometimes, or ice cream or sweets, but I don't like to negotiate with terrorists, so I normally just throw her in the bath tub, but that might not be so smart if OP is a guy.
>>
>>17095292
She spilt her Apple juice, and I grabbed her by the arm kinda hard and yelled "what the fuck is wrong with you?"
>>
>>17095304
She's telling.
>>
>>17095304
Jesus christ, this is a 5 year old you're playing sperg sargent with! Try chilling the fuck out
>>
>>17095304
Have fun in jail.
>>
>>17095304
>Cursing at a 5 year old.
Why are you babysitting if you have so little self control?
>>
this has to be b8
>>
>>17095339
I had nothing better to do. Plus it's family so I was asked to.
>>
>>17095304

JUST>>17095327
>>
Well you could try not being retarded... or can you?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.