[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I get my concussion to heal? It's been 4 months since
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
How do I get my concussion to heal? It's been 4 months since the whiplash, but the left side of the back of my brain is still messed up. I've been taking fish oil but not really doing anything else differently other than not sleeping on my concussion of course.
I can't even sleep for more than a few hours in a row now since my left hip is so sore from sleeping exclusively on my left side. And it's difficult to sleep on my desk.
I've been really really stressed out for the entirety of the concussion but does that really make a difference in how quickly it heals?
Please help. I expect concussions are too rare for me to get replies to this, though.
>>
Holly you're a bitch for removing me 2bh
>>
>>17095007
Have you considered a doctor?
>>
>>17095007
>I've been really really stressed out for the entirety of the concussion but does that really make a difference in how quickly it heals?

Apparently you should try to limit how much your strain your mind as it's healing.
But im no professional (yet).
>>
>>17095013
It's really really difficult for me to get to a doctor. But is it even a big loss? I mean what would they even do for me? I suppose they might be able to make me some custom headgear that would allow me to sleep on my back? Seemed unlikely to me, though, since I live in America.

>>17095011
You're mistaking me for someone else.
>>
>>17095016
I was unclear. I'm mainly stressed by the people I live with. They're unpleasant. I don't think I'm overworking my mind like doing homework 24/7.
Do you think being happy would make a large difference?
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.