[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i wanna try pursuing rap more seriously but worried being trans
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
i wanna try pursuing rap more seriously but worried being trans will fuck with that.

thoughts?

i only expect to be local right now, but i'm not sure how i'd carry myself confidently.
>>
You'll be hazed pretty fucking hard. That's just a reality OP. If you can handle that, well, follow your dreams
>>
>>17094572
>2016
>implying being trans is a bad thing

OP will be the next big thing regardless of talent for being trans alone.
>>
>>17094584
I didn't imply that. I implied they would receive a lot of bad reactions, and to be prepared for that. Not to say they won't get the opposite as well
>>
Stop being trans or stop doing rap.

They're both degenerate pursuits, so either option works.
>>
>>17094566
make a joke about you being trans and you could hit it big
>>
>>17094566
>but i'm not sure how i'd carry myself confidently.
The same way every other rapper does: by faking it. Even in the general sense, half of salesmanship is pure bravado. In rap, that figure is closer to 90%: more than almost any other, except maybe professional wrestling. Don't let the facade crack, and you'll earn your chops.
>>
>>17094572
i'm not worried about anything verbal, i just don't want to get bodied or shot at.

that probably is more of an issue of who i surround myself with i guess.

but say at a local venue with no security, or a party

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFernIvDoB0

>>17094584
it's 2016 yeah
but most of the flamboyancy you see accepted in rap is balanced with violence talk

i'm just worried being trans wont make me relatable, but i also see it as an oppurtunity to show a new angle of being trans.

i like girls, but i dont think anyone wants a female voice talking about their dick, you know?
>>
>>17094624
hey thanks, forgot rap is basically WWE with the bragging & beef

like i said though, my biggest worry is a confrontation outside the music

>>17094592
welp
born sinner, i guess
>>
I've got you beat OP

I'm a black, albino, vegan trans who crossfits on weekends
>>
File: bizarre_281x211.jpg (46 KB, 281x211) Image search: [Google]
bizarre_281x211.jpg
46 KB, 281x211
>>17094566
Capitalize on being a tranny, like bushwick bill capitalized on being a midget. Just don't expect much 'street cred'.

Yo, yo, YO, I'm a tranny, take it in the fanny, sittin' in the van offering kids my candy. Bendin' over like a chick, with a confused hypothermic dick. Got sick rhymes, Yo, yo, YO.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.