[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
One little frustrating thing can ruin my whole day and make me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 400x440) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 400x440
One little frustrating thing can ruin my whole day and make me wanna kill myself. I just punched a wall and started crying w/ extreme self loathing just because a CPU fan wouldn't fit into my computer. What's wrong with me and how can I fix it?
>>
You sound like you have a lot of pent up stress. I used to be like this because I was avoiding working on the major stressors in my life. Do you have anything like that?
>>
There are professional people out there that are only solely to help you with this kind of issue.

A therapist isn't just for crazy people, and even the most normal of people need a little help in their life every once in a while.

A professional therapist would find the best options in helping you with this little anger management issue you have and help you live a better life in the process. It is a win-win!
>>
>>17094337
Can't hold a job because of my stutter, haven't been remotely attracted to anyone in a couple of years (maybe because my last girlfriend treated me like trash) and have a shit relationship with my parents who I still live with because I'm 18 & can't hold a job because of the stutter. That's probably it but I can't really fix any of that.
>>
>>17094345
Tried therapy a few years ago, just wasted my time & made me feel worse.
>>
>>17094350
>>17094356
Nobody can help you if you don't want to help yourself. You need to start by stopping the excuse-making.
>>
>>17094367
Been trying to treat the stutter for over a decade with no progress, don't see how that's an excuse.
>>
>>17094393
Try to go to school for a job where you don't have to talk to people much. What about computer science or IT?
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.