[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>took a girl's virginity yesterday >we're not
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1444573474323.gif (40 KB, 1136x1536) Image search: [Google]
1444573474323.gif
40 KB, 1136x1536
>took a girl's virginity yesterday
>we're not together, dating, anything
>we've been friends and hooking up occasionally for nearly two years though
>ever since it happened she got weird with me
>saying "thank you" a lot like I did her a favor
>being vague, came back from work and didn't initiate conversation
>attempted to talk to her normally, it was weird, asked her what was wrong, she said she needed to think a bit
>said she "liked it a lot" then stopped responding
>this morning didn't respond again
>asked her if she was alright
>she said "what do you want me to say?"
>told her to just leave it
>conversation ended at "ok..."

Is she regretting me or what? I feel so fucking bad.
>>
She a bible thumper?

Does she have another man?

Can't make bricks without clay, man.
>>
>>17094309
She's not in a relationship and she's not christian. She was seeing a guy since february but it wasn't serious and they barely meet.
>>
It could be a peer group issue. Is she a popular girl/are you a popular guy?
>>
>>17094322
She's gorgeous and very popular. I'm always alone and a slacker. What do you mean?
>>
>>17094305
what if the guy she was seeing isn't as casual as you think and it turns out she sees this as cheating
>>
give her the silent treatment.
don't talk, text, approach her first. if she likes you she'll chase you. If she doesn't then move on.
Stretch out and wait ;)
>>
>>17094339
That's what I don't understand. She alternates between apparently being crazy for me and being cold to me. She's a legit 10/10, the type of chick it hurts to look at, and there are so many guys up on her all the time, yet she chose me. I don't know why. And now she's weird to me?

She's gotta like me, right?
>>
File: OKOTTEMASU.gif (655 KB, 700x625) Image search: [Google]
OKOTTEMASU.gif
655 KB, 700x625
>>17094305
GIRLS ARE SO COMPLICATED!
>>
>>17094349
don't listen to this goober, she's a girl and you said she's good looking, that means you're disposable.
>>
>>17094339
This.

Just ignore her and do something else.
>>
>>17095157
I wanted to talk because it seems pretty cold/assholish to take someone's virginity and then go cold on them, but she doesn't help.
>>
>>17094305
Its a test. Shes trying to see if you can take it. Just dont act weird and give her some space then she'll come around. No need to get caught up
>>
>>17095535
A test for what?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.