[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Im Angry of the past! im tired of it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: MLMBWAf.jpg (17 KB, 599x400) Image search: [Google]
MLMBWAf.jpg
17 KB, 599x400
Why am i angry about my past?

So i had a friend who had sex with my ex gf for 4 years during my high school. I didnt know untik IT STRUCK ME.

I wasnt aware of everything until after high school.

I still feel angry at him more than my ex.

There is two reason why i cant see him.
1. He dont want to see me
2. Gossipers

Listen, im a grown man and dont need this SHIT. How can i overcome this?

Also i know its SOMETHING else
I guesse i cant forgive him or can i??

Please help this is annoying....

Mostly everything has been reminding of him.
>>
*Also i know its SOMETHING else! I know im a hater and thats really annoying*
>>
Also i feel isolated by many people..

That could be the problem for me to be against him.
>>
Have you talked to this friend at any point? Talking to the is different than seeing them. If you talk to this friend, it will either end with nothing happening and you still hate the person, OR you will settle this little debacle and you can move on with your life.

Either way, you can't be much worse off if you try it.
>>
Let it go. He was a shitty friend (banged your ex, cut off ties from you). She was probably shitty as well. Funny enough, the same thing happened to me many years ago, but cutting off ties was mutual because I recognized they were awful people and it helped me pick friends better in the future
>>
How did it went from you.

He mentioned not to be bothered.
Well i can. But i just dont knoe

I already got sued feom my ex gf for trying to apologize to her

Are you still feeling fine?
>>
>>17094132
before or after? if before its nbd get over it, if after run away from that hoe. (unless shes trying to get rvenge then fuck u)
>>
Revenge? Idk

Sometimes i think so

All i know is. She knew what she was doin.

When i look back i see myself diffrently.....feeling diffrent from today

It makes me mad...

Probably because i had someone connected like a father

I saw my ex gf like a sister

I guesse i was autistic or something

Lol he aint no father nor sister
>>
So i took a look at his facebook.

my first impression was

LOL then my heart felt disgusted
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.