[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My son is kill
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 4L_qv3hZB3T.jpg (28 KB, 801x534) Image search: [Google]
4L_qv3hZB3T.jpg
28 KB, 801x534
Hello /adv/, my 15 year old son is never with his friends anymore, he never goes outside and is just in his room all day. He goes too ranger meetings and to school, but other than that he doesnt do anything outside of the family house and ive asked him several times to go too his friends but he just rejects it and goes back to his room or insists to do something else instead.

How do i make him become social again?

>picture unrelated
>>
>>17093518
How old are you OP?
>>
>>17093523
>>
>>17093518
Has something happened between your son and his friends? A fallout maybe?
>>
or you can let him live his life the way he wants to. Crazy idea, right?
>>
let him do his thing. See if there's something wrong and be available for him, but don't try to pressure him out of the house if there's no need to.
>>
>>17093518
He's a teenager, if you try to coax him into doing something he'll just rebel.
You should probably try and talk to him, heart to heart and explain you're curious why he's choosing to be by himself so much.
Be the best dad you can be for your son.
>>
with a memeposter for a dad i dont think he ever had much of a chance desu senpai
>>
File: 4L_6OdeBDjb.jpg (8 KB, 320x340) Image search: [Google]
4L_6OdeBDjb.jpg
8 KB, 320x340
>>17093540
I asked him and first he refused and said it was nothing. I asked him out more so then he said that they had started beeing rude to him, and insisted that he was ok with it and I shouldnt do anything with it.
>>
>>17093544
I guess you're right anon
>>
>>17093556
i was about to comment basically this
>>
>>17093518
Quit writing about yourself from the perspective of a father you little faggot.
>>
It's a good thing your son craves solitude. He doesn't know himself yet and this is the only way to find out. Let him become the person he will be
>>
>>17093663
>implying im 15
>>
File: 4L_TIArUwfu.jpg (22 KB, 475x263) Image search: [Google]
4L_TIArUwfu.jpg
22 KB, 475x263
Thanks for the advice anons, im sure he will be more social when he moves out
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.