[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /adv/, I left my gf(call her E) and best friend of 4 years
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 3.jpg (69 KB, 500x512) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
69 KB, 500x512
Hey /adv/, I left my gf(call her E) and best friend of 4 years 13 months ago. I rushed into another relationship for 11 months. New relationship was toxic and destroyed any semblance of who i was. After leaving this relationship, I had no friends(other girl made me stop talking to people and I thought it was okay at the time). Now I have zero friends, interests, hobbies(besides just playing LoL). But i never stopped thinking about e, even while being involved for the last 11 months. But I'm 100% sure e will not get back with me ever again. I just want my best friend back. I've tried getting over her for almost a year, sleeping with people, drugs/alchohol, sports, travel. None of it works. What am I supposed to do? Yesterday e called me and wanted to talk, I told her how I felt but she said we can never go back. As I drove her home I passed by all the places we used to go and I relived 4 years of the best time of my life. sorry if I sound retarded im really hungover. Also, a friend who i was supposed to go to prom with ditched me day of. What do you do to get over someone? Or is there sometimes no escape?
>>
>>17093432
>Also, a friend who i was supposed to go to prom

Underageb8. Reported
>>
>>17093435
You can be 18 and a senior in high school
>>
>>17093440
you also don't have to be 18 to post on a worksafe board
>>
>>17093456
Yes you do
>>>/global/rules/2
>>
>>17093432

Time
Antidepressants

Other than that I'm in the same boat. I'm sorry, anon.
>>
Okay some rules first

Nobody, ever, not a girl, wife, friend can tell you to stop talking to somebody

In my last relationship the girl used to cry how i was going to cheat on her because i was too close with a girl who is my friend

Second dont get back and dobt go chase her again
Just don't trust me

How to get over it?
No idea
I spent half a year in total rage
Now after more than a year im depressed as fuck but what can i do im not really out going and surrounded with girls i like to even do something in college

Learn from your mistakes
Go bone a few girls and find groups who share your interests
>>
I'm a male feminist and OP, it isn't about hating men, but making sure women have equal rights to men. That they get paid equally on the dollar, are just as likely to be accepted for job interviews (and jobs), and stuff like that. It has absolutely nothing to do with your bizarre idea of man-hating.
>>
>>17093623
wrong thread sorry, I am a derp
>>
>>17093623

Totally fine. I get that there are inequalities but certain women such as the crazy ones need to be thrown on an island where they can't prey on men.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.