[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
living with the devil
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: WDF_2336924.jpg (300 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
WDF_2336924.jpg
300 KB, 1600x1200
My mom's got a boyfriend, they are about 9 years togther.
We are living at his house, that he bought for us.
It was for me, my brother, and them. Brother left, so it's now the three of us. I'm currectly in the army, so I see the house every weekend.

Now the thing is, he's the devil.
He fights all the time with my mom, kicked us many times out of the house(empty threats), even hits her on several occasions.

He's a nightmare and he makes our lives hell.
But the house we live in is fantastic, all my friends are here, my girlfriend lives next to me, the area is considerd among the best in the country. Mom is miserable but loves living here.

I need advice what to do with him..
He fights about everything, nothing satisfaied him.
Is there a way to get rid of him AND get the house?
>>
you're in the army, son

ask ur army; if anything you could have your buddies have a 'talk' with this guy about his physical abuse. ;D
>>
>>17093397
This. How big is this guy? I figured an army dude could stand up to some wife beater no problem.
>>
>>17093408
Yeah, I could take him, as he's 60 somthing years old.

But violence won't get me a thing.. I still want to live in the house, and fighting him will only make it so I'll have to leave. It can also make me wind up in jail, because I'm a soldier.
>>
Your mother's safety really worth a house?
>>
>>17093393
Accidents happen every day, anon.
>>
>>17093586
Nobody forces her to stay, she wants to.
We suffer, but we think it's worth it.

Physical violence happens rarely, it's the verbel fights that happen weekly/daily.
But she still stays. It's her choice
>>
Would you like advice on how to get rid of his body entirely and turn it into a missing persons case?
>>
>>17093393
Post noods of your mom brah

I wanna suck on her big saggy titties
>>
>>17093393
you know violent people tend to eventually commit suicide, so if he were to be found dead by gunshot wound tot he side of the head, and the gun was in his hand, well who would ask questions? no really, i mean he was troubled after all.

do you see where I'm going here?
>>
Next time he hits her use a gun to kill him. I don't think there's a court in the land that would prosecute you
>>
>>17094141
and hey life insurance, plus your family inherits the house soooooooo.... yeah imagine if he did happen to die by say a gun shot wound to the head .... inflicted by himself.

... wear rubber gloves btw and make sure it was a gun that was already readily accessible in the home and the wound is in the side of the head point blank. and a suicide note always helps
>>
>Anyway to get rid of him and keep the house?

No. Unless the house is in your mother's name and only hers which I highly doubt.
It's really fucking sad you put this house above your mother's mental health and safety.
>but location!
You're still a shit son
>>
>>17094153
Well, as I'm not an American, it's not really possible for me to get a gun.
>>
If someone hit any of my family id beat the out of them.
>>
document the violence and call the cops, duh
>>
>>17094897
Not that I understand law, but what can cops do?
Scold him and say never do it again?
>>
File: 1448880981660.jpg (91 KB, 848x611) Image search: [Google]
1448880981660.jpg
91 KB, 848x611
>>17093393
Try pic related. Dude dies of old age etc.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.