[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I could use some advice for breaking up with my girlfriend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: cryingwojak.jpg (35 KB, 535x577) Image search: [Google]
cryingwojak.jpg
35 KB, 535x577
So i've been with my girlfriend for about 4 months now after we got together. And 1 year prior to that.

i already realised why i left in the first place, and i need some help with how to get out of this sticky situation. She is constantly guilting me, being verbally abusive, extremely needy and obsessive. She requires 100% of my freetime. Every waking hour is spent with her. And if it's not, i get to hear about how evil and mean i am for daring to be without her.
It's very hard to leave again. Considering the last time i left she called/messaged every day for weeks. She even messaged my entire family and friends to get back in contact with. I had to block her on every app and website in existance.

And i tried to talk to her about how we arent working out last week, she did the usual and threatened to do self-harm and when i brought up us breaking up. She threatened with suicide.

So that's where this leaves me, i am extremely unhappy and miserable. I need to break up with this woman. But i am scared of actually being responsible for a suicide. I still care about her wellbeing no matter what.

So that's my situation. Any advice on how to break up or pull out of this relationship?
>>
if you can get it in writing, or record it, that she is threatening herself with suicide, you can then take it to the police and get her committed. that, and your friends / family testimonial of her stalking you earlier.

godspeed nonner; I couldn't imagine that kind of torture. just don't feel at all guilty; you are NOT responsible for her mental illness and you do NOT owe her anything
>>
>>17093264
You aren't responsible for her if she kills herself. That's pretty common for manipulative people to do that.

Just disappear and do what you did before.

"if" she does kill herself please do not feel responsible, she is literally ruining your life at the point and this will get worse.

Bail now and ditch all of your social media accounts and change your phone number and I'd suggest a restraining order.

Srsly m8 this shit can be dangerous.
>>
people who 'threaten' you with suicide are fucking pathetic and will never go through with it anyway, dump her and stop talking to her this time
>>
>>17093286
I realise it's all manipulation. But i feel horrible every time i think about leaving. Just for the fact that i get so guilty about the thought of her killing herself. It's not so much the thought of the act itself, but that i will be responsible.

But if i'm given enough encourgment i think i might just ditch her now. Instead of post-poning it for another few months
>>
Not Op but in a similar situation. Broke up with my current fiance once and she stated starving herself to lose weight. Then I took her back to get her to stop. Then she moved across the county to live with me. She's still overweight. Sweet, and loving, but I need more physically. I feel like I am responsible for her tendencies with mental illness because I've cheated on her in the past. Way too guilt ridden to even think of leaving her
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.