[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to Deal with Girlfriend's Obiters
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
File: circular-orbit.jpg (22 KB, 550x350) Image search: [Google]
circular-orbit.jpg
22 KB, 550x350
I've got a serious problem. I don't think I'm overreacting either.

There's this one guy, we'll call him Dave. He's one of my girlfriend's beta orbiters. Now he's not like a regular orbiter. Those normally don't bother me.

But Dave crosses a line.
Whenever my girlfriend sees him he always touches her without her consent.

He has:
>Kissed her on the cheek
>Grabbed her breasts
>Slapped her ass
>rubbed her stomach
>forced hand holding
>forcibly entered her vehicle

Now I'm read to go find where this guy lives and kick his ass, but I'm honestly angrier at my girlfriend and that's where my real question comes in.

My girlfriend makes no attempts to make this guy feel unwanted. Whenever she sees him she smiles and wave and talks to him.

In my opinion, she is inviting him to do these sorts of things.

Am I right to be angry with her? She says she's not mean enough to tell him off, but surely you wouldn't try to stay on friendly terms with the guy who's sexually harassed you on multiple occasions?

It's gotten to the point where I'm thinking of breaking it off with her because I'm beginning to question her intentions and fidelity.

This is just the icing on the cake with the problems she and I have and I feel like I'm going crazy. Whenever I get mad about Dave and tell her she shouldn't talk to him anymore she tells me I'm overreacting and trying to "control her with emotional abuse."

Please help, /adv/. I feel like I'm going insane.
>>
I'm seeing tons of red flags. Drop her.
>>
Dump that how she might be cheating on you and "Dave " may be letting you know by doing those things. Its a power play
>>
He is showing you he has taken what was once yours. Fuck that bitch for leading you on and kick Dave's ass for disrespecting you
>>
Wow she's really reeling with that word "abuse". You need to tell her that you don't like this guy and it's not fair to you and insulting that he's so flirty, he's not acknowledging your relationship and basically saying "fuck you, I do what I want". Ask her how she would feel if you were doing the same thing with a girl. I would not say you're overreacting and I would be pissed too if some guy was getting all hands with my girlfriend. If she doesn't comply you might have to break it off or at least let her know that it's coming
>>
File: image.png (106 KB, 1300x892) Image search: [Google]
image.png
106 KB, 1300x892
you've been warned
>>
>>17093233
>>17093228

You think so?

I've never been there when it happens. My girlfriend tells me when she gets home.

She's made me feel like some sort of controlling abusive monster to the point where I'm constantly double guessing myself and wondering whether or not I should be mad.

Thanks for the input. After all this time I don't feel so awful and crazy.
>>
>>17093193
First of all, she sounds like an immature bitch. She knows that this bothers you and she doesn't give a shit. She doesn't respect you or care about your feelings because she grew up with people like Dave telling her how special and wonderful she is and now she thinks life's all about her. When you break up, this bitch wont be alone for even a week. She's such a narcissistic attention whore that she can't bear the thought of not having someone tell her how great she is every day, so she keeps Dave around. Dave is her backup plan.

You should break up with her, and you know this. You won't, though, because you're a desperate loser, otherwise you would have dropped this cunt long ago. You didn't come here for advice, you came here looking for reassurance that you're not a little bitch for not leaving her. You are, though. You can hate Dave, and all the others like him. But guess what, pussy-- you're Dave-Prime.
>>
>beta orbiter
That's not a beta orbiter, Anon. That's a guy who is taking what he wants from her and she won't even let you get upset about it.

Just because he hangs around her doesn't make him a "beta orbiter" - Especially if she's letting him touch her.
>>
>>17093251
>Ask her how she would feel if you were doing the same thing with a girl.
Oh I have many times. She insists she wouldn't care. Either that or she changes the subject. Whenever I bring it up she starts a fight and just says "but I don't want him" over and over.

I don't understand why it's so hard to just tell him to go away. She's "too nice" she says.

>>17093256
This isn't bait. She's always done stuff like this and it always seems so unbelievable. She's sort of isolated me and I've always suspected it may have been a sort of abusive relationship on her part, but I've never reached out until now.
>>
>>17093257
Anon, let me be honest I'll treat like SENPAI for a sec. You have 2 option here either giver her an ultimatum (stop talking to Dave) or you guys have to break up. Or just dump her without warning. My honest opinion is that you dump her either way she sounds like a bitch who is just taking you for a ride.
>>
>>17093193
Dave is the kind of guy who is going to rape her one night when she gets too drunk to stop it. Because he's established this behavior nobody will think much of it when he takes her off alone.

Don't bother telling her that, she won't believe you. But he is not respecting her relationship and neither is she if your (perfectly valid) concerns are being brushed off. Tell her in no uncertain terms that the physical contact he has is crossing a line with you and that it either ends immediately, he is removed from her life, or you are out the door. Trust me, you don't want to be the patient understanding one when this comes to a head eventually. If you have to, walk away.
>>
>>17093259
>You should break up with her, and you know this. You won't, though, because you're a desperate loser, otherwise you would have dropped this cunt long ago.

You're right.
This is the kind of hard truth I need. I've been under her spell for so long I've lost my balls.

I'm looking for reassurance that leaving her is the right thing to do and I'm not as awful as she makes me sound.
>>
>>17093193
Kind of impressed OP, you're right to be more upset with her than with this guy. Dunno what to tell you though, you need to make it known to her that it's unacceptable and if shit doesn't change you should probably cut her loose.
>>
>>17093287
Hard truth? Okay. If the status quo remains--and it will (see:you're a bitch) - - she's not going to break up with you. At this point, she knows she can use her femininity to manipulate you. She's just a "nice, innocent girl and you're just being mean". You're exactly where she wants "you". "You" doesn't have to be you. You're a place holder. If you ever sack up and dump her, she'll do what she's been conditioned to do her entire life. She'll play the victim card and be showered with comfort and sympathy by her pack of betas. She wont actually give a shit that you broke up with her. She'll move on to the next manchild she can manipulate. She's a princess who must always have her serf.
>>
>>17093308
You're right. I've been in the vagina fog for too long.

I'm glad I decided to do this. I'm going to break it off.
>>
>>17093193

Well, you already know your girl is the one keeping him around. I wouldn't stay with her if I was you, attention seekers like that are cheaters; she has probably cheated already.
>>
File: gif.jpg (8 KB, 305x165) Image search: [Google]
gif.jpg
8 KB, 305x165
>grabbed her ass

Find him, beat the fuck out of him, and tell him to file a police report if he wants to spend the rest of his life in a sex offender registry
>>
>>17093308
Also, you fucked up by letting her know how deep she can get under your skin. When you break up, you're going to see her with another man, or other men, immediately. She'll make sure of this. She'll want you to picture her with another man's dick in her mouth because she knows it will fucking gut you. The emotional manipulation won't stop once you're no longer with her.

A few weeks later, when you're starting to get over her, you'll start getting calls and texts saying that you should talk and that she misses you. She'll reel you back in, and you might get a good fuck or two out of her. You'll start talking about what went wrong; spoiler:it was all your fault. She'll passive aggressively make you feel like you're a terrible person for breaking her sweet little heart. How dare you tell her she isn't special? She'll show you. Thr cycle begins anew.
>>
>>17093322
>he actually thinks this cunt will corroborate OPs story
>>
>>17093327
[spoiler]We've broken up before and that's exactly what happened. I will not let it happen a 3rd time[/spoiler]

I've learned my lesson, truly.
>>
>>17093339
>3rd time
If this isn't bait, then pic related. It's over, you lost.
>>
File: Baboon-At-Zoo.jpg (220 KB, 735x1024) Image search: [Google]
Baboon-At-Zoo.jpg
220 KB, 735x1024
>>17093346
Forgot pic.
>>
>>17093193
>dating a girl that keeps orbiters
>and doesnt even discourage inappropriate behavior from them ffs
lol
you dun goof'd nigga
>>
>>17093350
I meant 2nd, but what does it matter.

THIS BOY AIN'T GETTIN' KEKED NO MORE.
>>
File: 1444805524982.jpg (22 KB, 300x450) Image search: [Google]
1444805524982.jpg
22 KB, 300x450
>>17093193
based Dave.
>>
not only do you dump her you tell your friends that her pussy smells like roast beef and vinegar
>>
>>17093193
Dude, she enjoys the attention from Dave, she only 'dislikes' it when you are around.

I've seen this before, people who mimic the current company to fit in better.
When Girl A is with Group A she hates brown dogs. When Girl A is with Group B she adores brown doggies!! <3

Your misses is fucking with you and you need to cut your emotional ties to her, still bang her if you want, or dump her.

She does not respect you... unless you've been an asshole to her irl maybe it's different, just going on what you've said.
>>
>>17093193
I've met plenty of women like this, some who put up with a lot more only to complain about the other persons actions week after week. And choose not to do anything about it.

I get the impression it makes them feel validated in some sort of way so they bend the rules and let it happen.

Fuck that shit.

I would go and set things straight with Dave via a swift punch in the face. If it turns out he's gay and thinks it's therefore acceptable behaviour, he's wrong and he is enforcing inequal standards among humans.

If your GF complains about you sorting Dave out, dump her. Tell her you don't condone harassment of any kind on innocent people. If she continues doing it she's going to end up the victim of much more serious behaviour.

Put your foot down on this one man...
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.