[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just realized I'm gonna 30 by the time I finally finish
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 1428440530619.jpg (68 KB, 836x673) Image search: [Google]
1428440530619.jpg
68 KB, 836x673
I just realized I'm gonna 30 by the time I finally finish university.
Should I kill myself?

Electronic Engineering btw.
>>
Sounds clutch why kill yourself?
>>
File: 1433187138839.jpg (32 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1433187138839.jpg
32 KB, 500x375
>>17092549
Why would you kill yourself when your life finally approaches its prime ?
>>
i hope not.

i want to go back to school and i'm 25.

i asked this on another board but i don't have the prerequisites to get in and am wondering how. at least you are almost done. I've been working since i graduated high school and now have to go from not paying attention to not going for 7 years to going into medical.
>>
File: aAMN8C1.jpg (14 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
aAMN8C1.jpg
14 KB, 300x300
>>17092555
The utter shame and embarrassment knowing everyone in my life is 8 years ahead of me and knowing how dumb I am because it took me this long to even get in.

Also everyone here is younger than me making it hard to make any friends, I haven't had a friend or been invited to go anyway in 10+ years, I spend every birthday crying alone in my room what's the point?
>>
>>17092566
That's all in your head. No one gives a fuck - seriously
>>
>>17092566
well it sounds like you are a dork.

that's not necessarily bad it just means that your problems have less to do with age and more to do with how you behave.

when i was in college some of my best buddies were the older guys. one dude was a 50 year old ex biker. another was a old boxer who had been doing security work for 7 years.

there were old people with no friends as well but it was because nobody liked them or they didn't put themselves out there. same with young kids. if you want to make friends you have to interact with people. be funny, have opinions, talk to people and show them who you are. in the workplace no one will care and it's unfortunate that you didn't get good socializing skills during school but it's not that important.

i hung out with the cool kids everyone liked me parties, free shit, girls. but i haven't talked to anyone from school in years and now i have other friends.
>>
>>17092556
gosh she's so cute.
>>
>>17092549
Why? I'm 30 and I never finished it. Medical problems took me out 3/4 of the way through and I just never went back. Life hasn't been too terrible, all things considered.
>>
>>17092549
Are you Black?
>>
>>17092549
Hahaha no don't kill yourself. You're funny, man.

If you think your degree is that important to your happiness, you have another suicide crisis coming up a couple years down the line after graduation.
>>
Yeah, kill yourself because it's not possible that bajillions of people over 30 without a degree are still living nowadays

I mean c'mon dude if something you should be proud not the other way around. You are telling me that it would be justifiable for me to off myself, too.
>>
>>17092549
OP, nobody knows how old you are!

if you're greying just dye your hair, problem fixed
>>
>>17092847
Wot
>>
>Electronic engineering

Ya, you're goo---

Wait...

>not Electrical engineering

Oh yah you're fucked.
>>
>>17092549
Grow up. You should be embarrassed even thinking this way if you're almost 30.
>>
Im in the same boat as OP

Chances are someone told him this which is why it's affecting him
>>
>>17092570
Seriously. It's never too late to get a degree. You neve stop learning. If anything you're more experienced in life and will be more qualified than the rest of the 21-24 yo undergraduates
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.