[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My girlfriend has all the symptoms of a pregnancy (nausea, headaches,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: 1458713174354.jpg (52 KB, 736x556) Image search: [Google]
1458713174354.jpg
52 KB, 736x556
My girlfriend has all the symptoms of a pregnancy (nausea, headaches, "stomach"aches, hunger, etc..).
The last time we had sex was like 2 months ago (long distance relationship) These symptoms started from before, and since then she had normal periods (abundant blood, red blood).
Is it still possible that she is pregnant? We always used condoms and almost always checked if they broke or not after using them so I think it is very unlikely. I have also notices that her belly grew a very little and this makes me worry. Maybe she is just becoming fat(?. Thanks
>>
Still having periods? That's the stuff the baby needs to live but i dont know. Definitely go to a doctor just in case you want to abort.
>>
>>17092220
Really could she be pregnant? If it is the stuff the baby needs to survive, isn't it more likely that she is not?
>>
>>17092225
I'm sure there is some medical exception to it. But my guess is there is no baby, but get that checked.
>>
A woman can be pregnant and still have periods, abundant red blood and all.
>>
Having her take an over the counter prego test would solve your problem. Why ask this question at all if you havent done that? They are as accurate as the doctors test. Im prego with my second child so i would know and yes the doctor did tell me that himself(the prego test i mean).
Problem sovled. Most likely she is not cause its pretty rare for a woman to still have her period and be prego too.
>>
File: 1461589151585.jpg (69 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1461589151585.jpg
69 KB, 800x600
>>17092426
>Im prego with my second child

>getting knocked up
>by two different men
>who were both ons
>and you've never seen them since

roastie detected.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.