[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is living on campus mandatory for getting laid?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1456948488336.jpg (37 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1456948488336.jpg
37 KB, 480x360
Does it make any difference?
>>
>>17091514
Nope, doesn't matter. As long as you have your own pad, you're good
>>
>>17091514
JUST GET LAID
>>
it doesn't make a differance at all unless you only want to have sex with college girls then duh doy, it makes it easier
>>
>>17091514
Yes to make friends and party.

If you play sports, you can live off campus and still know people. The people you "meet" in class will only be class mates and nothing more unless you find a qt
>>
>>17091617
>>17091634
How much easier?
I live like 14 miles away from campus and it saves me a fuck load of money to live off campus, and living conditions on campus are shit
>>
live on campus otherwise itll be super hard to meet people, i live off campus and go to a commuter school in a pretty big city (due to money, living off campus is cheaper and school owns no dorms, just contracts out buildings to charge you up the ass)

basically if youre not in a dorm noone even remotely wants to be your friend after a month.

however i pay less to live alone than to live in a 2 bedroom with 3 other people, i save alot of money on that and can live more of a "life" rather than something focused around college culture and stuff

so if you have strong intrests and are more of an introvert living off campus should be fine

i want to kill myself everyday however, i have absolutely no friends at uni and not a single person knows my name. its a lonely life.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.