[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cigars?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: index.jpg (4 KB, 298x169) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
4 KB, 298x169
I don't smoke but my friend got me a couple of cigars. How do I smoke these things?
>>
>>17091334
Do you know how to smoke a cigarette? You leave the smoke in your mouth instead of into your lungs, otherwise have fun coughing. also, you probably want a cigar cutter so you can chop off the end and light it.
>>
Pull a Freud and assume it's a cock.
>>
why ask these idiots go to youtube and watch someone do it
>>
>>17091334
Cut off the rounded end with a cigar cutter, put that end in your mouth and light the other end on fire. Use kitchen matches (not paper matchbooks) lighter fluid effects the tobacco taste.

Breathe the smoke into your mouth, not your lungs (or you'll get sick). These don't smoke like cigarettes.

I also don't recommend smoking them on an empty stomach. Have a light meal first.

They pair well with scotch. Enjoy.
>>
What the other posters have said, don't inhale it into your lungs. Let the smoke dance on your tongue and exhale slowly.

Always use matches, lighters can leave a burnt/shit taste in your cigar that ruins the whole experience.

Have a drink handy, it dries out your mouth very quickly.

Cigars are best enjoyed at night while listening to jazzy music. Here you go https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVnLon8TvXk
>>
>>17091334
the first time is a devil. you want to light the end and suck in while youre lighting. dont tap the end even if its dropping.
>>
>get a cutter
>get a light (preferably butane or matches, not a Bic or Zippo)
>cut barely anything off
>test the pull
>cut a little more off
>test the pull
>cut a little more if the pull still feels too tight

Cutting a cigar properly is the most important part.

If you cut the cigar the way that Jay Z did in this video, you fucked up.

https://youtu.be/Cgoqrgc_0cM
>>
>>17091334

This is a pretty good video on how to cut. It's how I learned. Pretty simple and straightforward.

https://youtu.be/VUqJ5d9cOB8
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.