[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to make my girlfriend fat. What is the best way of going
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: rboggio.jpg (131 KB, 1407x647) Image search: [Google]
rboggio.jpg
131 KB, 1407x647
I want to make my girlfriend fat. What is the best way of going about this?
>>
>>17091066
Marry her
>>
>>17091073
Topkek

>>17091066
Do you just want tits?
Just get a girl with nice curves who is not a fat fuck
>>
>>17091066
Dump her. That generally makes girls fat, you control freak.
>>
Knock her up then 8 months later tape up her vagina and kick her in the stomach, as long as the tape never gets removed she should keep the dead weight
>>
>>17091079
>Do you just want tits?
She already has tits. I just want... MORE!

>>17091084
That sounds cruel.
>>
>>17091066
Just take her out to dinner every night, OP. Insist on desert, and even you share, just let her eat more of it. Women are gluttons, they yearn to expand.
>>
>>17091135
Not any more cruel than ruining her health for your pleasure. Do both of yourselves a favor and find a pair of fat tits elsewhere
>>
>>17091079
>Just get a girl with nice curves who is not a fat fuck
But I love my gf, and she has great tits. I just kinda want her to burst our of her current clothing, is all.
>>
>>17091187
Tell her to get on birth control pills. Her tits will blow up but she'll be a raging bitch and not want to do it any more.
>>
>>17091187
Buy her clothing that's currently too tight for her. Don't make her eat and get fat until her normal clothes burst
>>
>>17091066
Look up feedism OP, sounds like you're interested.
>>
>>17091196
Sounds like a personal problem. My girl is on the pill and wants the D all the time.
>>
>>17091220
Oh it definitely is. Unfortunately, my gf was already kind of fat when I met her. I'm supporting her current weight loss for health reason, but I still want to pin her down and fatten her mercilessly.
>>
>>17091340
Have you told her you want her to gain weight>
>>
>>17091066
fried food. carbs take a lot longer.
>>
>>17091066
I've noticed that in these pics you can always tell the girl is going to get fat based on her arms. It's always the arms. Even in the before pictures when she is skinny, she has thick, doughy upper arms.
>>
>>17091117
that was a little morbid even for 4chan standards
>>
>>17091502
Oi, piss off ya dogcunt
>>
File: 1432170352019.jpg (28 KB, 716x392) Image search: [Google]
1432170352019.jpg
28 KB, 716x392
>>17091496
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.