[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you do when a girl takes forever to message you back?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: man-seeking-woman-review.jpg (152 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
man-seeking-woman-review.jpg
152 KB, 1200x800
What do you do when a girl takes forever to message you back? Do I message her again or do I keep waiting?
>>
>>17090822

depends on your definition of 'forever'. my general rule when dealing with girls you are into is
>message her
>if no response in 24 hours, wait at least six more and do it again, but something more specific
>if still no response she doesnt care about you at all
>>
What do I do if she doesn't care about me at all?
>>
Stop being so needy.
>>
>>17090831
Find a new chick
>>
>>17090831

then your life is literally no different than it was ten minutes ago, an hour ago, a week ago, or a year ago, yeh?

as in, you just keep living your life, but without trying to get with her.
>>
If she were interested she would respond.

The general rule is: Text, no response, move on.

Sending multiple texts only makes you less attractive. Think of it like this: You dig a hole, the girl plants a flower. Your text is the hole, the response is the flower.

As you send more texts, you dig a deeper hole which requires a bigger flower. This makes it more difficult for the girl to respond, and makes you look clingly/needy.

My advice is this: If you really like the girl, and she's not responding, you really have nothing to lose by sending another response. But you risk pushing her further away.

She may be busy, upset, etc. Wait a day or two, and send her another text. Take your time and think of the perfect thing to say. If she doesn't respond again, you know for sure that she's not interested and that it's time to move on.
>>
>>17090822
shes probably scrolling tumblr or some shit or fb when girls do that they dont like to be bothered. if its your girlfriend you should be worried.
>>
>>17091380
disagree, unless youre extemely boring, a girl loves when a guy messages her because they are sentimental.
>>
>>17090822

if someone wants to talk to you they would talk to you

it's that fucking simple

if she liked you even a little she would say something

if she liked you a lot she would text first

if she wants you to jump off a cliff she would text you

if she doesn't know you exist she won't text you

if she doesn't care that you exist she won't text you

if she's dead she also wont' text you
>>
File: 1458292060629.jpg (50 KB, 564x762) Image search: [Google]
1458292060629.jpg
50 KB, 564x762
She would pursue you if she was interested. She would want to hang out with you if she was interested. She would message you every once in a while if she was interested. She would text you cute things if she was interested. She's just not interested. Girls are terrible for telling it how it is, because they don't want to "hurt your feelings". They'd rather lead you on, rather than tell you how they feel. Don't play their game, move on. You'll eventually find someone who is actually interested in you. 7.5 billion people can't be wrong.
>>
>>17091549

no, girls really don't like that

if she's ignoring you it's because she doesn't want to talk to you

do you really want to be "that creepy guy who won't leave me alone"? because if you keep texting her with no provocation that's what you'll be
>>
She could be busy with work or family. Or run out of credit or had her account messed up.
After how much time does she message you, and what is the connection between the two of you?
If shes's a friend you know then friends shouldn't have to feel like they have to respond right away.
If she's a match from Tinder and you haven't met her, let it go. She's probably busy sorting through all the dicks in her inbox.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.