[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
OH SWEET! SEWEESIDE!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 7
File: FullSizeRender 10.jpg (960 KB, 2447x2448) Image search: [Google]
FullSizeRender 10.jpg
960 KB, 2447x2448
I got as far as putting it in the breach last night and then sitting for about two hours until I passed out and awoke about 6-hours later in utter pain from sitting for so long with my back slouched.

You tell me where I can find other smart people.

I have never in my life felt as though I was in the presence of equal or higher intelligence. To me, everybody seems like rock-beating nuckle-dragging primitives.

In that sense, I am alone. I will always be alone because nobody understands the language nor the level of consciousness on which I perceive the world.

It's like stargazing and trying to share it with a dog: they will NEVER comprehend it and so you are left alone.

Tell me, /adv, how long would you choose to live in such agony? If the world were nothing more than 3-year-olds and you were the only adult and they never matured, how long would you live alone with your thoughts before you went crazy? Where do I go?
>>
File: sheeple.png (46 KB, 376x401) Image search: [Google]
sheeple.png
46 KB, 376x401
>>
boy lemme tell you something, when you can stand over somebody in a conversation, how do you deny that you have a broader scope of perception?

Do you know what that's like? Do you know what it's like to talk to somebody twice your age and force yourself to dumb down your own words and statements so that they don't get harmed?

If what you're implying is true, then why do THEY constantly call on ME to fix their issues and for advice, yet I never call on THEM because THEY have never had something I needed.

That's like saying you have more money than the banks...as you take out a loan from said bank.
>>
>>17090804
>I have never in my life felt as though I was in the presence of equal or higher intelligence. To me, everybody seems like rock-beating nuckle-dragging primitives.

oh boy here we go.

You are not the smartest person on earth. You probably are not the smartest person among all the people you know.

Academically I am smart. Coasted into the top in 10 in high school. I coasted through engineering school. If I am prepared I can impress you with what I can do. Catch me off guard and you will think I am knucledragger.

>Tell me, /adv, how long would you choose to live in such agony? If the world were nothing more than 3-year-olds and you were the only adult and they never matured, how long would you live alone with your thoughts before you went crazy? Where do I go?

If these was that level of difference in intelligence I would take over the world and work towards living a Sci-fi dream.
>>
>he thinks that autism=intelligence
>>
File: 1459333534884.gif (1020 KB, 450x345) Image search: [Google]
1459333534884.gif
1020 KB, 450x345
>>17090804
>>17090833
>>
>>17090804

If you're contemplating suicide because of this, it's likely due to your lack of empathy necessary to get the fulfillment you're looking for in other people.

You only have two choices. One, develop a sense of empathy in order to understand others and help them get on your level, or
Two, find self fulfillment in a life style that requires no such deep personal connection.

Either way don't kill yourself. People have lived through worse than what you're whining about in op
>>
>>17090804

The problem with believing you're smarter than everyone else is how you define smart...

Is it how much knowledge you've accumulated?
If so, go talk quantum mechanics with some university professor to feel dumbed down.
If you know that, then go explore the world of art and try to grasp the concepts of abstractism and shit like that.

You don't know everything, no one knows everything and some people know stuff other people don't.

Okay, but what if you define smart as in, how fast you learn and pick up on patterns?

That's all well and good, but it won't make you any better or worse. You could then be the smartest in the world but if you don't actually use it, your useless.

And there is always someone more determined.

But sure, you're smart and everyone else is dumb.
Everyone else also thinks they are smart.
Unless they have no self-esteem, then they are probably chill.

So, good luck with your suicidal intelligence. It never gets any better btw.
>>
Is the problem really that they are dumber than you or is it that they are satisfied with pursuing mundane trifles?
>>
>>17090838
>Coasted

OK, so I see here you and I have something in common. That is my assumption, anyway.

Let me tell you what I lived through and you can tell me if you feel in the least bit similarly.

By fifth-grade, I feel as though I'm being forced to sit in a class and be lectured on something I already know. History, science, math, it's all beneath me. It's as though somebody put you in a class for wiping your own ass. So I fall asleep in class, do the minimum required, get yelled at by parents for not being excellent, then somehow end up in college at 16 because admissions saw I must be gifted but "troubled". Got bored with college too and finally dropped out of it all.

So tell me, did you ever face the same condescending monotony and sense of hinderance?

>>17090851
Intelligence is defined as the ability to recognize patterns and to categorize ideas and things.

But really, I feel as though I'm simply thinking too much. I think so fast and so constantly that I get little sleep and it interferes with every aspect of my life. I could hear one single word and suddenly I'm thinking about the etymology of that word, which leads me to the history of the related societies and then how one became this and that one is that and now it's this year and this has happened and next year will be the quinticentennial of this and I really want to get back to playing Nintendo but I don't have a system oh and did you see the new reproductions? I wonder if those are of decent quality and if they are compatible with ALL Nintendo games in my region. I wonder if they would work on games that have broken because their lockout chip failed. That reminds me of Steve Jobs putting a hidden capture feature into the original Macintosh to prevent people from stealing their OS. It worked by using a secret combination of keystrokes to display an image of a man behind bars and the message "Don't Steal Mac OS". That's where the "DSMOS" function on MacOS startup gets its name to this very day
>>
So do we see where this is a problem? Literally every second, awake or asleep, my mind is racing and I can't stop. I can't even have normal conversation because I end up thinking out-loud because I have to finish a thought-circle or else I won't be able to rest. Then I stay up for 8-hours doing nothing but researching that topic so that I can find the answer. Thinking is a constant compulsion with no end.

You know, I've asked people straight up and they've told me that yes indeed they are being genuine when they reply to "what are you thinking" with "nothing". They have convinced me that they literally can clear their mind and NOT think. This is simply an impossibility for me.

>>17090858
Is the problem really that they are dumber than you or is it that they are satisfied with pursuing mundane trifles?

I'm alone because nobody is on my level. Again, how much "goo-goo-ga-ga" can you put up with before you go crazy?
>>
>>17090886

If you were smart you would know how to enjoy your life. Seems like you can't even do that. There are awesome things for EVERYBODY. I don't care who you are there's something for you, skydiving, Six Flags, bowling, drawing, shitposting on 4chan. Something makes you happy and peaks your interest. If you haven't found it then you're not as smart as you think.
>>
>>17090900
Oh? so you're locked in a cell with two half-eaten crayons and shoe-string. No escape and no end. You must be an idiot if you can't find a way to enjoy yourself with limited means.

The only things that I enjoy is vidya and being a mechanic. No way that would ever be lonely!
>>
>>17090910
> I'm a genius! Nobody understands me!
> Unironically plays vidya
>>
While I'm coming clean, there's the side issue of the GF.

I have cute 5' azn gf. She loves the shit out of me, brags to others about all I do for her etc, perfect life story sure.

Problem is, I think she is finally realizing we have nothing in common. We have no future together.

I don't have fun. I never have fun because this world does not exist for people like me, it exists for animals that want to fuck and watch sports. If there were anything on this earth for me to enjoy, I would be all over it, but none of it involves being around other people.

I can socialize like a mother fucker, anybody would think I'm normal in a casual meeting, but I hate everybody. I bottle it up so I can talk and maybe find somebody to like, but I literally have such disdain for EVERY person I see. I feel like Roddy Piper in They Live, I see what you are.

How do you exist in a world where literally EVER PERSON you EVER meet disgusts you?
>>
>>17090910

>lonely

You say you're smart and hate everyone and you still want company? I feel like I'm smarter than everyone else and I do my BEST to not have friends. I only have my wife (still sucks) and my coworkers that I talk to at the job. No friends out of work. Doesn't your job entertain you? get into it. Quit fucking with stupid games and go online and read about cars and engine parts and shit. Go to /auto/ on 4chan. I hang out in /adv/ and /wsr/ and I stay happy on 4chan. Used to float around /g/ until those fucking teenager idiot faggots got on my nerves too.
>>
OK, so establishing that I don't have fun, who would ever want to be around me?

Well this girl finally wised-up and realized I don't have fun.

She went to the fair yesterday with her brother and mom and had a blast. She gets home to me and tells me that we should go to fairs and concerts and dancing together. I tell her "why would you want to do things with me that would just piss me off and annoy me?" and she says with a smile "so we can be together!" completely oblivious.

Now somebody tell me if I'm out of line, but I continue to explain to her that it's stupid to do things "to be together" if one of us is going to utterly hate it to the point of puking (literally).

So I finish by saying "you and I could ride the city bus in a circle around the city together! We'd be spending time together, and I'd hate it equally as much!" She says with the a scoff "Um, NO". I say "but it's the same thing, right? Oh, except that YOU would enjoy one and not the other, right?"

She went home to her mom's around midnight and hasn't talked to me since, no reply at all.

I hope she's finally just going to drop out and break up with me. She will never get to enjoy things as long as we're together.
>>
I absolutely HATE, I mean HATE that people drink and use drugs. I also HATE that people find it acceptable.

It's just perfectly acceptable to alter one's mind? To bandage it with such a lowly and degrading method? Seriously? And then they're in fact PROUD of inducing temporary mental retardation? How fucking god damned backwards is this world?

With that established, my gf came home once after her very first party with coworkers and said with a sly grin "and I might have had a drink" and I pushed her away and just said "you fucking disgust me". She cried that night but somehow brushed it off and played like it never happened. So then she goes out and drinks again, then again, then again. I never smell it on her, she's never acting differently, usually just a cup to, as she says, "loosen up." and each time I feel my stomach turn upside down and I tell her to her face how she disgusts me and that she's a worthless animal and she keeps brushing it off and waking up all smiles the next morning.

I don't get it, but even if she never had another drink again as long as she lives, I would still feel disgusted by her. I feel my stomach turning as I write this now... What the fuck is wrong with the world?
>>
Dude you're not smart you're just an arrogant little shit lmao
>>
>>17090961
Right, I've never met a 3-year-old that didn't think "grown ups are big mean stupid heads!", so keep upholding the good word.
>>
File: tumblr_o5auwdVC851v4pf8xo1_540.gif (2 MB, 540x270) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o5auwdVC851v4pf8xo1_540.gif
2 MB, 540x270
>>17090804
I have been called a genius by those that know me. I have had articles written about me, describing me as a "master" or "genius at form". Academically I'm extremely intelligent. Artistically I'm known as a genius. While in grade school I was considered a wunderkind. Anything I choose to do I pick it up instantly and I am able to create works comparable to professional or masters of that field. Pretty much any sort of mathematics or creative subject I excel. Writing (other than poetry) is the one subject I don't do no good at with for.

That said, compared to some of my peers(I dream to call them my peers) I look like an idiot child. Many of these people are not only younger than I am but considerably smarter. Not only that, they are at a much higher artistic level. They work harder than I do. They work smarter than I do. They are just amazing and I aspire to be like them.

What I'm saying here OP is that even if you are smart you are not alone. In fact, there are people so much smarter than you they will think you're a fucking moron for considering yourself equal to them. These people are all around you at all times. You just never know it because they don't flaunt their genius. There is this thing called humility and you would be wise to learn it.

Realistically though you are just an idiot that's not nearly as smart as you think. The type of person that thinks they are the only smart person in their area is an idiot that doesn't even understand basic statistics. Yes, there are a shit ton of stupid people out there. A shit ton. You are not better than them. Not even close. There are still a lot of intelligent people all around you. Even in small towns very intelligent people will be all around you. A lot of people simply like to live in a small quiet town for a simpler life away from the noise and stress of a city.

I mean this is a bait thread but cmon.
>>
How old are you op. Brain chemistry changes over time. Don't kill yourself. The world is not as horrid as you perceive.
>>
>>17090967

A lot educated successful adults think like you. You're probably not any smarter than most people with degrees. You're just smarter than the people you han out with. You probably are intelligent but you're emotional complexity drag you down from you're full potential.
>>
>>17090833
Do you know how to do the plumbing your house anon?

Probably not. Congrats, you're dumber than a plumber using your logic.

How old are you? 16?
>>
Sounds like you need to change your perspective to be less narcissistic and more empathetic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEaKX9YYHiQ
>>
Bait thread or not, don't kill yourself anon. I've personally watched someone shoot their brains out. Whether you are joking or not, fuck you.
>>
>>17090954

Why do you degrade yourself by considering suicide like a depressed failure?

You complain about the agony that is your racing thoughts and being stuck in your own mind and compulsive thinking. You in the same thread berate people that choose to alter their state of consciousness, perhaps for the very reason that they want to break out of that cell with two half eaten crayons and a shoelace.

Maybe that person is more alike than different?

I guess my puny 124 IQ is no match to yours. At least I know joy and happiness. Why would someone like me want to sate your loneliness? What would you do for me? Why would I want to hang around someone that hates me?

For someone that is very intelligent you are not very wise.
>>
>>17090996
>>17090991

I know there are millions upon millions of people that could think circles around me. I've witnessed greater intelligence and it's almost embarrassing, but I don't feel offended.

The problem is that I don't have this in my life. Where are you???

On top of that I am an emotional person. I need to love and be loved. I have so much love in my heart for so many people I hardly know, but yet they still disgust me and make it hard to be near them or to even think about them.

My problem with my GF isn't that she's above average intelligence but below genius, it's that she has fun and has tried alcohol. We can never work this way. I will always be in her way of a good time, and the fact that her mind was EVER effected by drinking alcohol makes me god damn SICK and nauseous.

In case anybody is wondering, my IQ was 158 when I was 6. I'm 27 now. If you don't believe me, fine, what pleasure would it bring me to brag about something that isn't true?

>>17091038
Changing your brain chemistry and then acting as if it's totally acceptable that man can't function without constant medication is sickening. The fact that they're proud of it makes me hate them all even more.
>>
I look at people that I admire greatly for their character or brilliance, like Clint Eastwood, Benjamin Franklin, "Weird" Al Yankovic, etc, and then I see that even those people couldn't get by without inducing mental-retardation from time to time and it sickens me. How horrible is mankind that it must constantly medicate itself to the point that it's not only ACCEPTED but it's even EXPECTED!

People act like I'm a fucking freak or some sort of monk because I haven't chosen to experience retardation. Wow, yeah, I'm the one that sounds like a freak here...
>>
>>17091067

Can you function?

Throwing stones in glass houses my friend.

>>17091095

Why is this hard to accept? It defines our evolution as a species even. Our ancient ancestors would pick berries and when they started rotting and fermenting we would enjoy them hanging around a fire in the dark, telling tales, altering our states of mind, bonding as a tribe that depends on one another to make it through the worst of times.

I would kick you the fuck out of our tribe. You are a risk and cause division. We all need to be in this together. We are glorified apes after all. What do you expect?
>>
I'm so full of anger and hatred for everything, and I mean EVERTHING. How does somebody like me exist?

Wendy O Williams killed herself for the same reason, saying she "doesn't understand this world and never will".

What can a person do when there is literally NO joy in life?

"Just open up, learn empathy, just be cool dude" Yeah you're asking me to gouge out my eyes to walk with the blind. You think it's easy to just STOP thinking? You think it's easy to change what somebody believes or how they understand the world? How fucking naive are you? You think that just because you can fumble around with all of the other vermin that everybody else can as well? How very empathetic of you...

>>17091114
So either I become retarded or I will never fit in? Hm...tough choice here...
>>
>>17090804
Woe is us that your suicide failed
>>
>>17091067
They aren't with you because you're an insufferable cunt that acts like you're better than everyone else. Step one is to realize that being intelligent is only one aspect of someone's life and it doesn't define them.

Alcohol won't fuck you up unless you either overdose to the point of near death or chronic long term abuse. I stopped drinking but in my early 20s I have drank to the point of blacking out a couple of times. It's called not being a tight ass and loosening up every now and then to live life. Two of my most memorable moments involved me drinking tiill I was retarded. First time I got absolutely fucking wrecked while watching shrek 2 on a $10 gallon bottle of vodka. I woke up the next morning in someone's apartment I didn't even know in her bathtub wearing only my underwear. The second time I was drinking on a beach with a couple of friends when another group of people we didn't know joined us. Turned out those girls were porn stars and I went joined up with them. I rolled up to a friend's party with a couple of fucking hotass porn girls on either side of me. I don't remember the rest of the night but I bet it was awesome. This story sounds like bullshit until you realize I went to art school and that type of shit is common.

Point is, drinking can be fun. I don't do it anymore but then again I'm not surrounded by a bunch of crazy horny kids anymore(I'm 28). I can still create art. No matter how smart you are you will never in your life be able to do what I can Some of the greatest minds that have ever existed abuse the fuck out of drugs and alcohol. You aren't better those people. You're a cunt to belittle someone for that reason.

So again, starters you need to stop thinking you're fucking Da Vinci. Not just stop thinking that but actually realize that you aren't. Most anyone is just looking to get through life and have fun doing it no matter their IQ. They don't want to be around some asshole that rides high on top a golden horse
>>
>>17091067
Maybe instead of sitting on 4chan and complaining about being gifted, try doing something with your life and time. Maybe try to invent something useful since you're so highly above these lesser beings.
>>
>>17091122
>become retarded
Get off your high horse. Noone is forcing you to try alcohol or drugs, but human garbage like yourself shouldn't be on your high horse about it. People try a thing and like it. You don't and judge them for it. Really smart. This is top 1% shit for real you're a genius. You feel like an outsider because you can't empathise with others, that doesn't make you smart, it makes you really dumb. Dumber than dumb people.
>>
>>17091122
>just STOP thinking? You think it's easy to change what somebody believes or how they understand the world? How fucking naive are you?
>you think that just because you can fumble around with all of the other vermin

Again, it's not about "stop thinking". Just stop thinking you know more than everyone else around you.

How the fuck do you know all these people are so incredibly stupid? Do you read minds? Do you know everything about everyone? People don't walk around with the IQ fucking labeled on their shirts. This is proof you're not as smart as you think you are. Only a fucking idiot would assume they know everything. You don't even know these people's names and yet you just KNOW you're smarter than them? Do you not realize how retarded you are? Even if you live in a small town of 15,000 people you haven't even met .01% of them.

You fumble around with those "vermin" so you can meet the smart ones and the good ones. Just keep your head out of your ass while you go about your life.
>>
>>17091141
People seek out my companionship, so take this entire shit of a post and shove it back up your ass.

This is why I'm alone. I'm pursued by people that just want to chat and go "hang out" and all they do is talk about the worst mundane shit. If I speak, it goes clear over their heads and then they're silent until they bring up some FOOOOOOTBAWWW!!

People like me. People can't get enough of me. I'm the person that everybody says "You've gotta meet this guy!" I know for a fact that when I die there are going to be a hundred broken hearts because I can tell that these people really do care about and admire me.

I have always been the one to impress with whit, intelligence, cunning and humor, but I never get the same back! Why can't I be impressed by somebody or enjoy the company of somebody else? Why am I always the giver and never the one to receive some fucking joy and company?

>>17091150
People that try to patch theirself and play it off as if it's actually cool to need sedatives to function ARE pathetic, because they aren't cool nor sociable, the shit they drink is!

>>17091152
I don't think ANY of you are understanding a few points that I'm going to make PERFECTLY FUCKING CLEAR NOW!

1. I socialize politely with HUNDREDS of people every day! I run a business and on my off-time I perform a service where I encounter hundred of people that are impressed by me, enjoy my attitude, compliment me, yada yada. I'm not a hard ass to people and I TRY as hard and desperately as I can to find intelligent life.

2. I know there are MILLIONS of people that are smarter than I am. If you haven't caught onto that, you haven't been reading and you assume the fucking WORST to start with.

3. I am brilliant. I have proven myself since I was 5 and learned to read before school...by myself! You tell me how many people you know that taught theirself to read at any age!

4. I don't disregard people until they PROVE they are idiotic. I give everybody, EVERYBODY the benefit
>>
>>17091122

You knock it before you try it so yeah fuck people like that.

Your mind is closed to new experiences because it is clouded with useless precognition. The fact that in your mind an immutable property of people connecting with their primal self is that they are classified as vermin.

You would have every right to judge it is degrading shit activity for you if you at least experienced it. How else could you know that there is not something more to this?

Anger is an over cognition of fairness. How do you feel slighted? What is the most unfair thing about your life? How are others treating you unfairly?
>>
of the doubt because I am sincerely DESPERATE to find joy in life, and I enjoy socializing and having friends, but neither one is fully realized.

Again, how do you just LEARN to not be a tight ass? How do you blind yourself to the obvious? Asking me not to know what I know is like asking you to forget your own mother's face, so when you accomplish that, then maybe you can come back and talk shit for my inability to switch on and off of full retard.
>>
>>17091158
I don't have to try drag to know it would be fucking humiliating.

Let me rack you up with the past 10,353 people that have tried the "if you haven't tried it" bile.
>>
File: bait.png (5 KB, 219x230) Image search: [Google]
bait.png
5 KB, 219x230
>>17091155

gj but I am calling bait now. You overplayed your hand.

You literally read the wikipedia article on Narcissistic Personality Disorder and captured it perfectly in this post. This also seems highly probable for Aspbergers Syndrome as well as potentially even Obsessive Compulsive Disorder.
>>
Kek, it's Elliot Rodgers 2.0.
>>
>>17091155
>MILLIONS of people that are smarter than I am.
and yet
> If I speak, it goes clear over their heads
>Why can't I be impressed by somebody or enjoy the company of somebody else
>Why am I always the giver and never the one to receive some fucking joy and company?

You are so dumb you can't even keep track of your own posts.

It's a bait thread. If it isn't then whatever. Kill yourself. Literally no one will care.
>>
>>17091186
YOU STUPID FUCK!

GOD DAMMIT, why don't YOU read that shit again.

I
KNOW
THERE
ARE
PEOPLE
THAT
ARE
SMARTER
THAN
I
AM

THAT
DOESN'T
MEAN
THAT
I'VE
MET
THEM!

YOU DUMB FUCK
>>
File: 8e7.png (74 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
8e7.png
74 KB, 1024x1024
>>17091194
>>
and well that's that, the GF is out of the picture. god she seemed pretty fucking irate for once. that's gotta be the shortest break up call I've done.

I have mixed feelings. She was 90% everything I ever wanted, but the alcohol...ehk. I'd settle for 60% if they lived their entire life without so much as a taste. Oh well, I've come to terms with the fact that I will be alone forever. I knew this was true when I was 12 and realized how detached I was from anybody else my age. I spent more time talking with the teachers and staff than with anybody under 18.

So that's that, either I live on in agony or finally rest.
>>
so euphoric.

just kill yourself op. you will not be missed.
>>
>>17091226
>that's gotta be the shortest break up call
>break up call
>call

congratulations OP, you are truly a faggot
>>
>>17091226
You should probably kill yourself because it sounds like you treat others like shit due to your unfounded contempt for the common man based solely on narcissism. Stage 5 terminal special snow flake syndrome.
>>
>>17091194
>i'm afraid my GF won't have fun with me
>She will never get to enjoy things as long as we're together.
or is it
>PEOPLE LOVE BEING AROUND ME GUYZ
>People like me. People can't get enough of me

You're dumber than I am. By a lot.
>>
>>17091246
people enjoy my company. This is why she hung around me for four years. But after so long, a person's company can only provide so much.

God, you faggots are typical liberals. "I can't actually argue what you're saying, so I'm going to try as HARD as I can to make it sound like your argument doesn't fit together by twisting the very loosest interpretation that I can to suit my agenda!"

Yeah, you want a gold star for at least convincing yourself that you "got" somebody? You're a regular Michael Moore!
>>
>>17091260
>be you
>talk a load of stupid shit
>everyone tells you you have a huge narcissism complex
>"N-no, the whole world is just wrong, you're probably liberals too"
You are such a cuck it's unreal. Grow up.
>>
>>17091194
>How fucking naive are you? You think that just because you can fumble around with all of the other vermin that everybody else can as well? How very empathetic of you...
>So either I become retarded or I will never fit in? Hm...tough choice here...
So that's what you said before. That everyone you meet is a complete idiot and everyone you will meet will also be a complete idiot. You're so convinced every person that will talk to you is a moron. Which isn't the case but whatever. For some reason you think that liking sports makes someone stupid despite sports being an extremely deep subject that deals a lot with math and statistics. Fantasy leagues and the like take a great deal of intelligence to put together a winning team.

Do you not see your problem here? You're just convinced everyone is dumb. You know there are "smart people out there" but at the same time you think it's below you to put the effort towards meeting them or seeking them out. You think "patience" is beneath you.

>>17091194
did you not read that part where I said you're suppose to wait patiently for those "smart" people to show up?
>you fumble around with those "vermin" so you can meet the smart ones and the good ones. Just keep your head out of your ass while you go about your life.

The problem is no one is smart enough for you. Even if they are considerably more intelligent than you are. You're just too fuckin retarded to see that.
>>
You sound like you have a type of obsessive compulsive problem or something that exacerbates your thought processes. I have a similar issue, and it's been hindring my life experiences, as well because the incessant thinking keeps me too preoccupied.
It would not be fair to say you should have immense hope of completely changing or that you're unwarranted in your beliefs. Living this way will always be a challenge. I've tried multiple medications and forms of therapy to conquer this issue, and it's definitely difficult trying to gain a new perspective. You can try these routes if you have an inkling of belief that life may be worth living because you won't really find the answers being inside your own head all the time.
Suicide may not be the answer, especially if you haven't exhausted all possibilities.
>>
>>17091260

Enough with the bait already. We get it. It is a well known fact that libertaritards are lesser intelligent butthurt basement dwellers.

> Michael Moore

Nice name drop.
>>
>>17091260
You say shit that contradicts yourself all the time. You're coming off as a complete idiot. But there is no way you will ever know it You're so full of yourself and so convinced everyone is an idiot(despite those millions right?) that no matter what you're just going to ignore it. Why the fuck would you even post here if you are that convinced everyone is dumber than you? I mean... if you're that smart then you would "know" any advice you get here wouldn't be good enough for you. With your thinking and just by creating this thread goes to show just how inconsistent your logic works. But then again everyone that disagrees with you is just stupid right? How would we know better than you? The most intelligent genius in the world.

People are now literally telling you to LITERALLY kill yourself. You say people like you and find you charming and smart but everyone here just finds you an annoying cunt. The world would be better without you. You won't kill yourself though. You're too big of a faggot and think you're too important.

You have not said one thing here that actually sounds intelligent. Not a single thing. Like a comedian going on stage and telling the audience "Hey guys I'm super funny just trust me. I'm really funny. I'm going to tell you guys some jokes and they are just absolutely hilarious. Super funny. Trust me. You will be laughing your asses off."
>>
OP I'll admit I've only skimmed this thread, but I think you're totally right you should kill yourself.
>>
>>17091296
>"Hey guys I'm super funny just trust me. I'm really funny. I'm going to tell you guys some jokes and they are just absolutely hilarious. Super funny. Trust me. You will be laughing your asses off."

This, I like this. You may have misinterpreted my words, we may disagree, but you my friend must be brilliant. Too bad I'll never meet you, you'd change my life if I did.

I can admit when a person is wise or intelligent, even if I don't agree with them.
>>
>>17091315
He won't. If us stupid people are telling him to kill himself that mean's he would be an idiot. He create the thread expecting everyone to say "No OP the world needs smart people like you" so he could say "I'm too smart for this world I'm going to end it!"

By agreeing with a bunch of idiots that means he has something incommon with all those people he's better than.
>>
>>17091328
I dunno, I think the world does need people like him. It's inspiration for every other little edgy cunt going down the same path to see what they might become. He's like scared straight for self-important retards.
>>
I understand where op is coming from though. I hate this planet and people and wish we were all dead. Even the people on this thread. No hard feelings people just fuckin suck and we should all murder ourselves because humans suck balls. I feel like anyone who hasn't come to realize this is fucking 1st grader/retarded frog-tier telligent that doesn't deserve to have a brain since they don't even use it.
>>
Hey, OP, can you take a MBTI test and post your results? I'm curious what your personality type is. Also, try to keep in mind that being "smart" isn't the only asset that matters in society. Being very logical and intuitive is great, but there's also social, artistic, and physical skills you can develop.
>>
>>17090804
wait, are you that cunt that made the thread about hating country music and how to stop being so intelligent and dumb shit like that?

How many of you faggots are there?

why do all these hyper-genius faggots never do anything with their lives? If they are so fucking smart they why the fuck aren't there any hoverboards and flying cars yet?
>>
>>17090886
>So tell me, did you ever face the same condescending monotony and sense of hinderance?

I crashed hard after college. Figured anything other than a full time engineering job was beneath me. Took me close to 3 years to get consistent employment. I dug a deep hole in employment history and had to start from the bottom to get out.

My first job after college was swinging a shovel was an eye opener in how dumb people can be. The next job was the same thing. They could not manage money, only looked to the next paycheck, had 0 interest in politics, and were only wowed by the latest explosion porn flick.

At my current job I work with some downright stupid people. They make more than I ever will at this job because they are fine working 60 hour weeks doing backbreaking labor while I work a fixed 40 hour week. They are fun people to talk to if you keep it to their interests. Not even the trump supporters at my job want to hear me talk about trump being the biggest shift in the republican party since Lincoln. They don't want to hear about the allegory or themes in the latest TV series.

Truly smart people know the numbers, have the information, and most importantly know how to work people to their advantage. I keep up on the banter at work for when I need to correct one of these guys. Those who talk to me often trust my logic and take my word. For the others I grab the foreman who plays a good bad cop.

My advice
>drink with people, smoke a bit of pot if the drug test frequency is lax enough
>watch sports. You will pick up on the strategy. US football is the easiest IMO.
>realize everyone has their own way to happiness given their means.
>>
>>17091365
So what's your excuse?
>>
>>17091479

All you stupid mutherfuckers that inhabit the planet have managed to convince me that suicide is morally unacceptable and that there is a slight possibility that hell is real. Besidea. I want to see the downfall of humanity. It gives me joy.
>>
>>17091588
Assuming you're at least 18, which is unlikely given how big of a faggot you are, the downfall of humanity won't happen for a very long time. We're approaching the end days but we're not quite there yet. We're the generation who'll witness the beginning of the end, and will die knowing we let it happen.

>convince me that suicide is morally unacceptable and that there is a slight possibility that hell is real
So you're a giant pussy.
>>
>>17091643

You think you know but you have no idea friend. If you thought I literally meant I expected to see the apocalypse or the world blow up from a monster sized atomic bomb, you're fukking retarded (bu I already knew that).

>you're a giant pussy

Come on man, reverse psychology won't work on my because I have you all figured out.

>implying you're not a pussy and would off yourself just for the fun of it.
>>
>>17090804
Ha i know exactly what you're going through. The disconnect with other people, the accelerated perceptions of reality, hell I bet you're also surprisingly empathetic.

But guess what. There are millions of us. We all have the same experience.

Early existential depression, disillusionment with academic systems, and later the whole of society.

Yadda yadd the list goes on.

I have it, my dad has it, my girlfriend has it, and I'm almost certain my kids will have it too.

You aren't unique. You aren't better than everyone.

Hell, if you're gonna off yourself you're probably stupider than most of us and we're a petty lazy bunch so kudos to you.
>>
True story anons. I know a guy very similar to OP in real life. Homeschooled, terrible with women, alcoholic mother, in no way enjoyed life except when judging others. Still, he was fun to hang out with. I dont anymore because come on. The traditionalist social conservative movement got ahold of him. They are out there.
>>
File: another-view-of-great-buddha.jpg (860 KB, 868x1137) Image search: [Google]
another-view-of-great-buddha.jpg
860 KB, 868x1137
>>17090804
>thinks he's so intelligent
>yet considers suicide
>doesn't know suicide is an instant ticket to rebirth
>in the same shit circumstances because his karma sucks

op, stop buying into that nonsense about death being the end, it's just a transition to the next life. or are you smarter than buddha, bro?

it's like a video game, shutting the machine off doesn't let you win, you have to pick up where you left off.

the only real suicide is buddhism.
Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.