[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>i over hear ex's bf saying he's trying to get her
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: tumblr_m1zveac7nl1qiaw7xo1_500.jpg (19 KB, 500x449) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m1zveac7nl1qiaw7xo1_500.jpg
19 KB, 500x449
>i over hear ex's bf saying he's trying to get her on the pill
>she then later asks me in the day that if he would theoretically bails i'd help out with a kid

I know i should say no and keep away, but i truly never had dad. This new guy she's seeing he ain't shit. I don't even try to make eye contact with me and he get terrified when he sees me, his around her. He also has like 8 personalities.

My question is, what do i do?
>>
>>17090651
Enroll in community college and take an English class.

Also, stay away from your ex. Neither of you are smart enough to raise children.
>>
>>17090651
>Talking to your ex
Stop being stupid and tell that bitch to fuck off. You really want to put yourself on the hook for caring for chad's baby as second choice to a skank?
Look at your life.
>>
>having anything to do with an ex
>not proofreading your posts

Re-explain the situation coherently if you want help.
>>
>>17090660 >>17090656
Shit I signed a contract agreement at school (Junior year just turned 18) for her to stop talking to me. She won't let up. I tell her "stop glancing at me when he ain't around and stop trying to make small talk"

she doesn't want to give in.
>>
>>17090651
>if he would theoretically bails i'd help out with a kid
FUCK NO. If he bails on her (fair enough if she gets pregnant without his consent imo) and you say yes then you're encouraging behaviour that results in fatherless children rather than fixing the problem.
>>
>>17090694
I already said no, but she's going all in on all this shit.
>>
>>17090651
Fuck no op.

Do not in anyway get involved in this, PERIOD! There is absolutely nothing good that can come from this. Distance yourself from both and continue on without them.
>>
>>17090703
She probably thinks you're a pushover sap.
>>
>>17090709
how?
>>
>>17090703
Then put your fucking foot down. I hate to sound like this, i really do but be a alpha for once.

Get in her face, tell her to fuck off, and literally do not interact with her in anyway.
>>
>>17090709
>She probably thinks you're a pushover sap.
>thinks

Let me fix that for you.

>is a pushover sap.
>>
>>17090712
I mean she thinks that even though you say no you'll still support her if she goes through with it.
>>
>>17090721
awe anon man, that's one way put it. Yea, I'll never help her.
>>
>>17090728
Then you have to let her know that. Dont be a push over and tell her how it really is.
>>
>>17090651
YOURE A FUCKING KEKKKK
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.