[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1459183524741.jpg (166 KB, 1280x1374) Image search: [Google]
1459183524741.jpg
166 KB, 1280x1374
What does it mean when a girl says you smell nice and look "cool"?
>>
It means she wants to marry you and never leave your side.
>>
It means she finds you attractive and fertile.

A girl told me I smelled nice one time, and I asked her how I smelled. She said something like, "I don't know. Good man smell."

IIRC, smell is an indicator of fertility/sexual compatibility and some other stuff.
>>
>>17090501
She wants the D
>>
>>17090509
In other words she wants the D
>>
>>17090501

she thinks you are an ice cream
>>
>>17090501
It means ASK HER OUT, GODDAMMIT.
>>
>>17090520
Holy kek of a lifetime
>>
>>17090501
It means you smell nice, and she thinks your sense of fashion is in line with things she views as fashionable.

Seriously, OP, don't go down this rabbit hole.

Talk to her and, if you are interested in pursuing a physical relationship with her, ask her if she'd like to spend some time with you. Get to know her better. Pay attention to her body language. Collect as much data as possible, and use the totality of it to make inferences instead of trying to make too much meaning out of a single point (i.e., one statement).

I think you probably already sense that she's interested in you, but you want to confirm it with us here. We don't really know. But we can tell you that someone who says that is complimenting you, so they want to make you feel good about yourself, and you should probably spend more time with this person so you can determine the degree to which they would like to interact with you.
>>
>>17090501
As an aside, I've found that most women smell nice and it's a shame that they'll never know it because its considered creepy for a man to mention.
>>
>>17090501
She wants to worship your glorious thundercock while Stacey sits in the corner chained to radiator with tears dripping down her face.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.