[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want children but I'm gay wat do?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: 1461099225692.jpg (10 KB, 228x217) Image search: [Google]
1461099225692.jpg
10 KB, 228x217
I want children but I'm gay

wat do?
>>
Adopts. Find a surrogate.
>>
Kidnapping.
>>
>>17090473

adopt. surrogacy. find lesbians who want a baby (this can be complicated but it can also be good for a child to have 4 parents)

also consider finding a couple of lesbians, impregnating both. they keep one child you keep the other. visits regularly but thats it.

pretend to be straight. sleep around with ho's. when one gets pregnant offer to keep the child and they dont have to do anything (this could be sticky with you being a child support for a child you never see).

there are many many many many many ways. you could even consider faking being striaght until a year into the childs birth then coming out.
>>
>>17090473
Have a long talk with your penis and explain that he has to start finding women attractive in order for you to achieve your life goals. He might be hesitant at first, but once you explain the self-lubricating properties of vaginas and the joys of being slapped in the crotch with stuffed animals he'll come around.

After that, walk through the streets with a bullhorn announcing your interest and intent to raise a family until a gorgeous woman with wide hips and ample bosom falls at your feet begging for your glorious seed.
>>
>>17090473
Why? Seriously, why do you want children? Is it something you see as just an eventuality of a successful life? Because that's not a good reason to have children. Is it because you want to give somebody a "better life" than you had? Because anybody with children will tell you that your best intentions are not going to make your children happy. Is it just because you love life, and love it so much you want to make more of it? Well, okay. That's good. That's a pretty positive attitude, and the fact is that you can make people's lives better every day, by being a caring and attentive person who is honest and interested in helping others.

If you just want to perpetuate your genes, though, as if there's something particular to your DNA that just needs to be replicated, then you're probably being misled by the subtle eugenics of popular culture.

Soon enough, you'll be able to program in exact physical characteristics and have a robot engineer you a baby that will grow up to look exactly like you want it to (barring mutation).

The point is, it's extremely likely that your desire to have children stems from an ideal that is much, much better in your imagination than it would be in real life, so just think really long and hard about what the root needs are that you feel are unfulfilled, and see if there might be other ways to fulfill them.

I just can't imagine what kind of response you're looking for because I assume you already know about adoption and surrogacy, and it befuddles me, so I'm going off on a tangent hoping something will stick.
>>
>>17090473
Stop being mentally Ill
>>
>>17090973
I feel like I blacked out and must have written this post.
>>
Why? That's disgusting.
Impregnate a woman and stop being a fag
>>
>>17090995
I don't know that that's not true. Consciousness is such a sketchy thing, and identity such a sham, after all...
>>
>>17090473
Seruosly dude ? There re multiple solutions for this problem, multiple. You can adopt, you can do the surrogate womb thing. Tube baby thing.
>>
Don't you faggot. There's a reason you can't have them naturally. You'll just infect them with your mental illness. Maybe that gets you off.
>>
stop being gay obvs
>>
>get married
>adopt
>>
>>17091882
>disagreeing with the APA about homosexuality not being a mental illness
>2016

Do you have a doctorate in cognitive or clinical psychology or do you just have no reason for anyone to listen to you?
>>
>>17090473
Don't.

We don't want your gay gene
>>
>>17092067
Psychology is all subjective bullshit.
>>
get rich.

seriously, rich folk can do anything. buy a baby from china. you'll be a'ight.
>>
kill yourself
>>
You're all fucking rude people
>>
>>17090973
At the risk of sounding edgy I sometimes feel like the whole idea of procreation is inherently immoral since you're bringing people into a meaningless and imperfect world without their consent. Not that I truly regret being born, but if I had the option I don't really know if I would have wanted it.
>>
>>17090473
If homosexuality is genetic and you're born with it, then you're not meant to have children. It's as simple as that. Along with the realisation that you are gay, you should have also realised you can't have children. It's just logical. The only reason you would want children is if you are a closet heterosexual.

Ps. We already have a population problem. Please don't have kids.
>>
>>17090473
>YALL NIGGAS REPLYING TO A BAIT THREAD
nigga please. Think first before replying to a thread where the answer to question is so obvious that only literary retarded people wouldn't know and the answer is guaranteed to ensue opinion wars
>>
>>17093749
I'm OP, this is not bait. I just want opinions.
>>
>>17093846

I sometimes think about kids, but I am in the same situation as you.

For me things are complicated by the fact that I want the kids to be mine.

So you either find a lesbian couple and do the whole rainbow family thing (which hinges on 2 relationships being steady for the duration of the child's life, yeah right)
Or by having it by some surrogate indian woman (not cool either)

So I will probably not have kids, and that is a direct result of me being "picky".

The two options are basically the only ways of having biological children for a gay man.

Now, if you want to adopt, that's a whole other ballgame: find a husband, adopt some AIDSfrican, get on with your life.
>>
File: image.png (419 KB, 628x340) Image search: [Google]
image.png
419 KB, 628x340
>>
Psychological and sociolpgical they see having sex with a man is straight.

When they see the same gwnder they see themselfs as the opposite gender.

So they want children. Because they feel they need to and also they feel they should because they are trapped.
Also try somepratices to be actually straight and have a opposite gender
>>
File: FB_IMG_1460036875259.jpg (19 KB, 416x416) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1460036875259.jpg
19 KB, 416x416
>>17090542
>Kidnapping.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.