[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are there any was a fat and fugly girl can escape friendzone*
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 220x229) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 220x229
Are there any was a fat and fugly girl can escape friendzone*

I know bout losing weight but other than that?
>>
Lose weight.
>>
Allow yourself to be used wholly as a sexual object in secrecy, promising to never show public affection or to bother them, but you'll give them a blow job when they require one
>>
Learn to speak English. Are you a ghetto illiterate or a foreigner? I can't tell but I do know what you just typed makes no sense!!!
>>
Become a slam pig, be really really funny, or lose weight. Those are pretty much all your options.
>>
>>17090383
It's gonna take ages, what in a meantime?

>>17090386
I don't really care about that kind of a relationship.
>>
>>17090392
It's just a typo, should be way instead of was, calm your titties, anon
>>
>>17090408
>It's gonna take ages
Not necessarily. How much weight loss are we talking here? What's your current weight?
>>
>>17090376
>girl
>friendzone
jej
>>
>>17090430
200 lbs? 220? I'm not sure, don't have a weight, and anyways, I need to lose half of it, it'll take some time considering that I've been counting calories and monitoring intake since Tuesday, lol
>>
>>17090456
You need to LOSE over 200 lbs?! So you're fat enough that you currently possess enough body mass for two people; the other of which is also fat.
>>
>>17090466
No, dummy, I need to lose around 100 lbs
>>
>>17090410
It was more than the word "way" that was wrong. Don't be mad I called a spade a spade or a dunce. Who goes on a website foreign or not for advice if they can't type their reasoning properly?
>>
>>17090475
4 day 1-2 hour gym plan, and no bouncy ball shit thats for the lazy people.
also start ridind a bike and along with calory intake research and avoide bad chemicals in your food.

report back next year.
>>
>>17090376

try dating other fat people
>>
>>17090480
Fuck right off, there are dozens of threads created by a barely literate anons on the /adv/ every day. My lingo is good enough for other anons to grasp the idea of the thread, but gotta get your panties in twist because some random person commited a bunch of mistakes in a petty thread on a site that is quite literary a trash container.
>>
>>17090376
Being a good friend and waiting for him to notice you, basically.
This actually works in the long run in most cases, I'd say. Most guys are pretty susceptible to it, just look at all the stories of em falling in love with friends who don't love them back. Just be ready for possible failure.

>>17090408
>It's gonna take ages
Like the other anon said, it's usually faster than you think.
And i guarantee he'll be impressed by the transformation, even if he doesn't suddenly start wanting you.

>>17090456
Guessing that you're about average height for a girl, so yes you'll probably have to lose the full 100. Make sure to take pictures before and throughout the process for motivation.
Also guessing you're probably going for 2/week then, to finish in a year?
Remember to exercise vigorously, the more healthy muscle you keep the better you'll look in the end.
Good luck.
>>
>>17090491
Gym is way too much for me atm, but I do shitty exercises at home, some nordic walking, easy shit like that

>>17090513
There aren't many fat guys in my social circles, if any.

>>17090516
*you gotta
>>
Lose weight silly. You know it's not only attractive because it's pleasant to look at, but because it shows you can take care of yourself.
>>
>>17090522
Thank you anon, that's actually helpful. I'm just really impatient person (and that's one of the reasons why I'm still fat, couldn't stick to a diet and/or workout plan because I always felt like I'm gonna wait loooong for any positive effects, but now I simply accepted that I gotta stick to the plan and with time the change will come)

I don't know if I'm a good friend, I like to think that I am. I try not to bother him but whenever he starts our interactions I jump right in and we click instantly. Don't know what more I could do, really.
>>
>>17090456
Counting calories is only half of it. You need cardio, as much as you can get. Your calorie intake should be no more than about 1200 a day.
>>
If you are gonna lose weight don't just do cardio. As a recovering fat girl myself, I find weight lifting + cardio to work for me. Down 50lbs in 3 months. Eat clean about 1500 calories a day. You will not bulk up, women aren't built that way.
>>
>>17090557
According to different calculators, I should eat around 1500 kcals daily, to lose weight steadily and in a healthy rate, but I usually end up eating around 1300-1400 anyways. Dunno if it's a good thing, I've read about starvation mode and how it fucks with weightloss, so...

Cardio, eh, I'm terribly unfit, even fast walking wears me down really quick. I try to move more but I don't think I can do much when it comes to exercising for now.
>>
>>17090516
Damn. Guess OP aint gucci
>>
>>17090577
no excuses. You need some fucking cardio. If you get tired and worn down quickly, thats a good thing. You fucking want that. If you are huffing and puffing from a brisk 5 mins on a treadmill or bike then great, keep at it. Keep pressing yourself to go longer and longer. If you skip working out, the process of loosing weight will take so much longer, and you wont tone your skin and shit... be prepared for saggy cellulite skin if you dont work out when you loose large amounts of weight.
>>
It'd be better to use it as a motivator to lose weight, instead of finding a way out of the friendzone before hand.
>>
>>17090376
My experience reading this post:

Okay so the poster is asking if there are any fat or ugly girls who used to be fat and ugly? How does the idea of the friendzone relate to this? Who are they saying should lose weight, them or the girls they don't want to friendzone them? Okay, so they want to not *be* friendzoned. Is that only a thing girls do to guys? Is this a guy? Is this a girl who likes guys? Girls? What is happening? Is this real life? Oh my fucking god that picture is horrifying - the eyes, the smirk - it's like a young rapist hobbit, and I really don't know if it's a related pic or not; is that how OP feels? Why do people keep using this idea of the friendzone? Do people genuinely think that not wanting to have sex with someone puts them in some other dimension? Does OP think they are fat and ugly? Why? Who told them that? Wait - it's fugly? That's something I haven't heard since talking to frat guys in the late nineties - is that still a thing? And what the fuck is the asterisk doing there?! What's it referring to? How do they think asterisks work? How do they think anything works? What is happening to me? What is happening to the world around me? Is there even a world around me - am I actually looking at a picture of myself, just a creepy gnome with an eye toward sexual assault staring out from behind a tree stump? Fuck this; I don't think I want to be human any more. This is all just too much.
>>
>>17090513
She won't. Fat women believe they are entitled to good looking men, despite being fucking gross
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.