[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Canvas Prints
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: canvas-print.jpg (101 KB, 690x460) Image search: [Google]
canvas-print.jpg
101 KB, 690x460
Are large canvas prints worth the money? My boyfriend and I are celebrating our 2 month anniversary next month and I thought I might surprise him with a portrait of ourselves that he can hang over his bed (we don't live together yet).

I want it to look sort of like a painting and not just a blown up photo.
>>
>>17089960

>2 month anniversary
>celebrating

why though
>>
>>17089960
He's gonna run away if you do this.
>>
Yeeeaaah, I usually don't give this advice to girls, but this seems a bit needy tbqh
>>
>>17089963
Because that's what couples do when they're happy.

>>17089966
What? Why?
>>
>>17089970
It's a gift FOR HIM, not me.
>>
>>17089979

for two months? no, they dont. thats what they do when they are clingy. or needy
>>
>>17089988

right. a gift that is all about you and solidifying the relationship and insisting you are important to him. if he wnated this he'd do it himself.

a gift for him is something he specifically wants or needs. you are giving this more or less to enforce yourself in his life. after only two months.
>>
>>17089960
>2 months in
>this chick insists I hang a gigantic portrait of her over my bed
>>
>>17089960
>two month anniversary
NO STOP
>>
File: 1457483280302.jpg (132 KB, 810x608) Image search: [Google]
1457483280302.jpg
132 KB, 810x608
>>17090059
>>
OP is going to end up like a bunny boiler
>>
Holy shit I'd dump you so fast I'd leave this through my own bedroom wall
>>
Lets get it straight.
We don't care how happy you are, making that kind of present after the 2 month, it's telling that the couple nor cheesy af nor you're young
>>
>2 month anniversary
>month anniversary
>anniversary
>ann
>annual
>yearly

I don't give a fuck about anything else in the post, this shit needs to stop.
>>
>>17089963

That's too much. I'm more than two years into a relationship and engaged and I wouldn't want a huge picture of us over my (our) bed. It's a gift for him, so give him something you'll know he'll like. Not some relationship self masturbatory icon that he'll feel obligated to hang up.
>>
Is this your first relationship OP?
>>
File: 1362936557803.jpg (259 KB, 858x910) Image search: [Google]
1362936557803.jpg
259 KB, 858x910
Gotta agree with the others OP.
Dont do it.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.