[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
boyfriend is being a dick
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1407267382884.png (84 KB, 302x302) Image search: [Google]
1407267382884.png
84 KB, 302x302
OK so I've accepted that my boyfriend is the biggest asshole. He's not a Chad, he's not muscular or good looking. He's just another fail normie who I made the mistake of meeting/loving (I really care about him, he took my virginity so of course I do).

I'm honestly growing more and more tires of it. We've been dating for a year and recently he's been showing me his true colors. He used to be very loving towards me but now he ignores me, puts me down, and refuses to actually follow our conversations to understand what I'm saying. He just makes me doubt myself.

I don't want to leave him since prom is in the next 2 weeks (I plan on leaving him after, my family put a lot of money into my dress) so I need advice on what I can at least try to convince him to treat me better.

What can I tell him without coming off as breaking up?
>>
Inb4 you fuck on prom night, get pregnant and are stuck with him, but op don't be a greedy shit and break up after prom just to use him for something.
>>
>>17089748
Just find another dude to dance with at prom. Sure, he'll notice and maybe take a little out on you, but then he should probably feel stupid for letting it happen. That's what I did, the girl I was supposed to be with (then again, we weren't dating) caused a huge scene, but then afterward things went really well with the new girl so w/e man.
>>
>>17089760
We both want to go, in fact I think it's the reason why he's been sticking with me.
>>
>>17089779
Shit I know you're right and I do have other guys

Its just that I have no idea which of them have lost interest/have other girls. My boyfriend won't go if I leave him.

I should honestly just go with friends, but I lost a majority of them when we started dating.
>>
>>17089784
yeah man highschool is tough
>>
ITT highschool drama
>>
>>17089748

You're breaking up with him in two weeks anyways, what's the point in changing him? Just deal with it and dump his ass.

High school relationships suck and neither of you are mature enough for a real change to happen anyways. Just dump him when it's time.

Also, your Chad/normie bullshit is ridiculous.
>>
You have two options really.

You could break up after prom and 10-50 yrs down the road youll remember the shitty time you had with him. He'll be in all your prom pics too and even though he'll act like an ass you'll still have sex with him afterwards.

You could break up before prom. You could feel independent, have self-respect, sexy and free from drama. You could go to prom alone, with a friend or a group of friends. You'll remember prom as a great time as long as you don't allow your ex to get in the way of your happiness.

Even if you treat your bf like shit (like how he treats you) or if you do nothing (like you do now) it doesn't matter. He stopped being in that honeymoon phase and stopped faking being nice. He keeps being mean because he knows youre too much of a wuss puss to do anything about it. He most likely just wants you to break up with him.

Hope you do have fun at prom though.
>>
>>17089794
>Also, your Chad/normie bullshit is ridiculous.
This is what happens when impressionable youngsters browse 4chan.
>>
>>17089794
I figured but I was hoping for something that gave me ideas

The whole Chad stuff is just something that I'm used to seeing on a bunch of boards, I'm just trying to say that he's not a stereotypical douche.

>>17089807
Yeah I figured as much

I'm probably going to leave him because I know for sure he's going to be huffing and puffing the entire time
>>
>>17089831

This is what you'll learn over time. A lot of us (guys) are stereotypical douches regardless of how we look on the outside. Don't fall for that nonsense that the shy, quiet guys are automatically good dudes. A lot of times they're bitter, and just get more entitled in relationships.

Honestly, communication though. Just tell him he's kind of being a dick and if he doesn't cut it out, you're on the first train out of dodge. Especially since you're dumping the guy anyways, being direct is the only thing that'll make the next two weeks better.
>>
>I don't actually like him, but I fucked him so I might as well stay with him
You're a dumbass
>>
>>17089748
if he treats you like shit hes probably trying to squeeze more sex out of you before it finally breaks. i would wait till after prom and leave him.
>>
File: bart.jpg (7 KB, 250x233) Image search: [Google]
bart.jpg
7 KB, 250x233
>>17089928
Thing is we recently had sex like a day ago for the first time in a few weeks

It was really disappointing, afterwards he admitted to me that he had to try and stay hard and wasn't actually feel it the entire time because he "didn't sleep right"

>>17089865
That's not the only reason.. Part of me seriously hopes that he'll magicaly make a change over night and be the way he used to be, but really, it's just time for me to move on.

>>17089857
You're right and this is probably the best advice I'll receive from this thread

Thanks anon
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.