[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cute girl I added on facebook years ago messaged me out of the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: Happy-Sad-Frog-05.jpg (114 KB, 1252x1252) Image search: [Google]
Happy-Sad-Frog-05.jpg
114 KB, 1252x1252
Cute girl I added on facebook years ago messaged me out of the blue. I replied, message was seen 2 days ago, still no reply... Feels bad man :(
>>
Post the conversation, I don't think anyone can give you any advice otherwise.
>>
>>17089741
>messaged me out of the blue
probably a misclick
>>
She got the wrong person.
>>
File: convo.png (15 KB, 266x337) Image search: [Google]
convo.png
15 KB, 266x337
Conversation attached. She did mention my state, but maybe it's just a coincidence if it was a misclick.
>>
>>17089993
Use grammar you fucking beta.
>>
I've done this before... I actually want to talk to the person but I have no idea what to say. Then I say something, they reply, and I still don't know what to say, and then it gets to this point.

It's possible the above posts are right that it was the wrong person, but if she's like me... she may just be awkward and lame. What type of person is she?
>>
>>17089993
Does "Hey _____" have your name?
>>
And.. What? You're not capable of just accepting it and moving on with your life? What do you want /adv/ to do about it?

Quit being a beta fuck and move on.
>>
>>17090000
Not OP but in the off chance I'm speaking to a similar girl now

What do I do? Keep making small talk? Because I actually am busy so when an hour passes from the last message, I really want to scream to her and say STILL INTERESTED JUST CANT LOOK AT THE PHONE NOW
>>
>>17090001
Yeah it does, but it's possible she meant to message someone else with the same name as me (very common name)
>>
>>17090033
Yeah small talk is the way to go, at least for me. I'm really bad at small talk and I tend to get nervous and overthink it until I'm tongue-tied. Eventually I get comfortable talking to them and the conversation flows more freely... early conversation/first contact are always the hardest.

The worst is the case like the OP where I message someone I haven't talked to in a while. I don't want to fuck things up so I end up putting 3 days in between messages, which is probably even worse than saying something stupid.
>>
Absolutely nothing you can do, move on.

Never double message. And never allow yourself to get excited over interactions with women that aren't face-to-face. Until they lead to an IRL meetup, they might as well not have happened.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.