[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I break up with my boyfriend?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1461901489924.jpg (59 KB, 720x711) Image search: [Google]
1461901489924.jpg
59 KB, 720x711
I hate him. How do I break up with him?

Pic unrelated
>>
It's easy if he doesn't live with you. Just send the poor fuck a quick text.
>>
cut his balls
>>
>>17089416
Fuck his dad. Works every time.
>>
File: photo12.jpg (183 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
photo12.jpg
183 KB, 800x600
>>17089424
Edgy
>>
File: 1450668878976.jpg (19 KB, 300x100) Image search: [Google]
1450668878976.jpg
19 KB, 300x100
>>17089426
no u
>>
>>17089419
If you do this please share results.
>>
>>17089416
Just say game over
>>
>>17089416

>take a photo of his toothbrush stuck up your butt, fuzzy side in
>break up with him
>text it to him in a year or so
>>
>>17089416
Just slip out the back, Jack. Or you could make a new plan, Stan. There must be 50 ways to leave your lover.
>>
You pack your stuff, leave, and cut all contact.
>>
>>17089416
With an aluminum bat.
>>
>>17089416
First question: how liable do you think he is to turn psycho when you leave?
Second question: Do you live with him?
Third question: what do you hate about him?
>>
>>17089466
Great song
>>
How long have you been together and do you live together?
If it's less than 4 months and you don't live together. You can text them. I literally ignored someone I dated for 1 month because they were cheating with a pregnant teenager (he was 22)...
If you don't live with them but it's been a while, call them or do it face to face. Yeah it will suck but it's better to cut the cord. BONUS: if you meet up you can give them their shit back at the same time.
If you live together, I'm unsure I'm not old enough to have advice on that. I'd probably take a day off work and take all my shit back to my parents and leave a note saying everything was in their name now.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.