[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just had sex with LITERALLY the girl of my dreams and now I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1434680060736.jpg (71 KB, 334x356) Image search: [Google]
1434680060736.jpg
71 KB, 334x356
I just had sex with LITERALLY the girl of my dreams and now I'm sitting here pretty sad knowing we'll never have a relationship and afraid it won't happen again.

How do you cope with this feeling?
>>
Why not OP?
>>
How much did you pay that prostitute?
>>
>>17089308
I smoke, drink, and punch walls. Not that it fixes anything. Feels good in a fleeting kind of way, though.
>>
I know somebody else who felt hopefulness about his relationship, like it was all doomed to fall apart and he felt like he needed to break it off right away to spare the pain later.

He got over his hysteria after a while and to this day is still in a relationship with the girl.

I guess you just got to wait your emotions out and let the dust settle. It's normal to have polarizing feelings when you feel in love, I suppose. Everyone says it's a roller coaster.
>>
>>17089326
Relationship-wise? We tried before and we're just not very compatible that way, very very different lifestyles.

We have a lot of fun every time we're together and I was her first in everything though, today. I just don't know if it'll happen again because I don't know what she thought of her first experience and we take a long time to see each other.

Strangely pretty bummed.
>>
>>17089341
Is that why you don't date?
Was that a mutual consensus or did she say that?
>>
>>17089345
Not mutual at all... She said it, twice. But even when she's seeing other people we keep coming back to each other, and she just chose me to be her first.

So I'm also confused on top of everything.
>>
>>17089356
From what you told me she sounds like she's just gonna fuck you around.
Fuck her when she wants without getting attached or forget about her.
>>
I would try to keep everything natural. Act the same way you did around her before you had sex. Don't get all romantic and shit. Just because she gave up her vagina to you doesn't mean she's falling in love with you or whatever.
>>
>>17089506
That's what I'm trying to do, but I'm already getting strong urges to send her a message asking "so, was it good?" or something.

I must resist.
>>
>>17089308
try harder n00b
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.