[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me >never went clubbing etc >be invited to go to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Forever-alone-400x400.png (71 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
Forever-alone-400x400.png
71 KB, 400x400
>be me
>never went clubbing etc
>be invited to go to a house party/disco thing
>lots of young people my age
>around 18-25
>don't know what to
>wear
>how to act
>dance?
>flirt
>recognize if fem is into me
>how to act if fem is into me

Can /adv/ help me out?
>>
>>17089110
Pic is semi-related
>>
My god man, you're not a robot. Dress how you normally dress, if it looks good, drink responsibly to loosen up and just have fun
>>
Step 1: feel good about yourself. You got invited so someone thinks you're worth having around for FUN.
Step 2: make yourself fresh for the party
Step 3: go to the party with the intent to have a good time.
Step 4: have a good time!

Addendum: ask the host or whoever invited you of you should bring anything to the party. Usually your own drinks.
>>
>>17089110
>have congenital visual disability
>get invited to house party
>too many fucking people desu
>can't distinguish one person from the next
>can't gauge expressions unless face to face
>can't dance, very difficult to pick up moves through visual analysis alone
>eyes move independently of line of vision: looks like I'm constantly sperging out, even when I'm not

I usually just plant myself by the booze and solemnly lament my handicap. Drugs also help.
>>
dress relaxed, tee and jeans and sneakers
get tipsy
feel the music, is it house? easiest genre to dance to, literally move however u like
if a girl keeps eyeing you she wants you to approach her, offer her a drink
>>
File: 1460125976546.jpg (186 KB, 773x831) Image search: [Google]
1460125976546.jpg
186 KB, 773x831
>>17089110
>you're not a robot.
>loosen up and just have fun
>>17089337
>Step 4: have a good time!
Not OP but everyone says this like it's easy
>>
Smoke weed before the party.
>>
>got there
>had a few drinks
>party sucked balls
>in everyone's opinion
>most of us went home
>OP delivers
>anyway thanks /adv
>>
>>17089806
There was a coffeeshop nearby but nah
>>
If you don't have ADHD or ADD, pretend that you do and have ritalin or adderall prescribed to you. It will make you unbelievably social even if you're really, really autistic.
Note: eat and drink plenty before taking it and try not to go heavy on the booze when on it.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.