[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so basically, me and my girlfriend got into a small argument.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
so basically, me and my girlfriend got into a small argument.
i have problems with how she acts around other guys and other issues. basically, this has been a reoccurring thing. i never been able to fully develop my feelings into words and last night she grinded my gears so much that i exploded and expressed my feelings in the perfect way. she called me crazy when i hung up after saying, "I'm done now bye!"

this is kiddy shit, but i blocked her. this whole argument made me hit certain limits and i don't know what to do. i think i'm a control freak. i feel like she's OVERLY friendly and TOO clingy. like one day, we were at a party and i have a friend. she kept following him around the party and everywhere he sat she sat. almost kinda where you can't notice her doing it, cause he didn't notice but i did. i watched her, lol. one time i brought that up and sounded crazy, so i stopped talking.
don't get it though, like i don't want to blame this on my over thinking but arent you supposed to trust your instincts?

tl;dr i went on a temper tantrum with a bunch of feelings and facts and i was called crazy.
>>
I'd need more examples that that.
>>
>>17089095
You're probably overreacting but she wasnt the best too. She should try to make it work with you and you too.

Forget her and next time communicate better with your partner. Also start asking third party opinions about these things. Friends often help.
>>
>>17089095
your probably crazy but it sounds like your two crazies are not meant to be together unless you can stop being a little bitch and burry them feelings like a man.
>>
You're both the type to go to parties and apparently not to spend time with each other at them.
This can only end badly. If she doesn't cheat, you'll probably preemptively cheat to show her how it feels. No one wins.
>>
>>17089100
everytime i'm around friends she's constantly being annoying. yelling "hi (x)" a few times or repeatedly complimenting them. like every time she's around that one friend she's rubbing his hair lol.
>>
>>17089107
i'm about to talk to a friend later. and i do feel like i am overreacting but when you really look at the situation its just weird.
>>
>>17089108
feelings are for humans. men and women can both have them.. so, if i feel like my girlfriend is too friendly to other guys its my right to feel offended.
>>
>>17089095
>this is kiddy shit,
>i blocked her.
>>
>>17089111
not true for me, i actually hang out with her when we're at parties and shit. she would usually just go "i want to have fun."
>>
>>17089130
exactly. the way i'm acting is kiddy shit. i probably could a typed it better
>>
You're not crazy you're jealous. A lot of guys are that jealous when they're young (and old I suppose). I used to be exactly like that if not much much much worse up until I was like twenty five. Now I don't give a fuck about women after being through one divorce and in another marriage. You need to try to drop that jealousy in order to be a happy spouse because if you're jealous then you'll create issues out of even the most innocent shit. In the example you gave I would have been done with that girl. I personally at this point am no longer a jealous person but wouldn't appreciate her behavior.
>>
>>17089111
The fuck is that logic? My fiance and I have been together 8yrs and usually split up at parties to go speak with friends. It's not as though we don't talk or hang out with each other at them, but we're not some kind of amoeba...
We live together, there's no need to be attached at the hip at a party.
>>
>>17089170

Does your wife chase other guys around sitting next to them every time they move locations trying not to be seen? Then you're not in the same position as OP.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.