[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>ex still calls me "princess" >always initiates
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 084.png (298 KB, 600x512) Image search: [Google]
084.png
298 KB, 600x512
>ex still calls me "princess"
>always initiates messaging on facebook
>would flirt heavily until i told him to stop
>still follows me where i'm going unconsciously (i'd be heading to the washroom when i run into him or something)
>has asked me if i wanted to move in with him because i "help him focus" (i just lol'd at him because i didn't think he was serious)
>asked me if i wanted to go to prom with him
>mfw i turn him down nicely and he said, "haha i was just kidding :P, don't you have a boyfriend?"
>talks about old times when we done assignments and stuff together after

does my ex have feelings for me? when we were dating, he told me he wasn't interested in anything serious. i dumped him later when i realized i didn't want to be in a casual relationship any more. i even asked before i dumped him if he had changed his mind or anything, and he said "no" still. we dated for 8 months.

i don't know if it's worth mentioning, but my ex told me when we first started dating that he had a crush on me for 2 years.

i'm seeing someone new now, almost 10 months in. but i am still quite unsure of him, since the majority of our relationship is long distance.
>>
>>17088960
by the way, when my ex and i were dating, we were still "exclusive" but just had no labels, and we were under wraps for the most part. i wasn't comfortable with being hidden which was why i decided to break it off.
>>
hmm what do you think? could he have a crush on you? nah probably not

your question was bad and you should feel bad
>>
>>17088960

He's a beta orbiter. He's waiting for your BF to disappear so he can swing in and save you from misery

Tell him to fuck off
>>
How does this sort of person even exist? Maybe I'm just too old to remember this kind of shit, it just seems so ridiculous
>>
>>17088967
what i think is that he's one of the following
>he just wants what he can't have
>maybe he changed his mind about non-serious dating with me
>he could just be fucking with me for the sake of his ego
>he just wants sex
>maybe this is just what our friendship is like

i mean there could be a lot more. i just dont know how i should feel i guess.

>>17088968
lol oh man, this is also a huge possibility. he actually was kind of my rebound after i broke up with my other ex...

thanks, i probably should. not like i'll be seeing him again after we graduate.
>>
>>17088973
made me confused too. he's like 27 years old.
>>
>>17088981
27 and asking you to prom? Wat
>>
>>17089001
we're in college, and there's a graduation prom for our program. i guess because our program is pretty exclusive with about 100 of us in total, we're fairly tight. our council team decided to throw a prom party as a last "farewell" sort of thing.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.