[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Light Period
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1453936754897.gif (2 MB, 280x296) Image search: [Google]
1453936754897.gif
2 MB, 280x296
I have stage IV endometriosis. Usually, my period makes me vomit and shit my pants, literally.

I've have hormone therapy and laparoscopies, but it's still an issue. Normally my period is a fucking nightmare where I throw up all over myself and shit my pants.

This week it's been nothing but light red blood only when I piss. For the last 3 days, that's all my on-time period has been.

Could I be fucking preggers? I'm a grown-ass fucking adult woman, not a goddamn teenager. Does this shit happen to other women? I've never had a "light" period before. It's always been a fucking nightmare with a gallon of bloon and me shitting myself in a shower.
>>
WTF
>>
>>17088433
What's the issue? When you got period cells on your lungs, intestines, bladder, and rectum, you tend to throw up and shit yourself a lot. Also having them on your spine makes walking fun. :(
>>
Well... that's fucking awful.
>>
>>17088463
>>17088433
Oh jeez, I didn't think that the facts themselves that I've just accepted as reality since 2003 would disturb others.
>>
>>17088431
You need to talk to your doctor...as apparently that's not normal for you.

Does it hurt when you pee? Anything going on with your bladder that could imply you have a bladder infection?

Other than that, that's sounds fucked op. I hope the hormone therapy helps you.
>>
>>17088484
I've dated girls with a 7 day period, I've fucked girls on their period. If any of that happened pre or post or during coitus, I think I'd have to kill myself.

That's just fucking awful. Blood puke and shit everywhere. If I wanted to think about that I'd go to /trv/ and ask about cheap hostels.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.