[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why shouldn't I kill myself?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (66 KB, 998x751) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66 KB, 998x751
I have no image that fits this
>>
>>17088029
there is a chance your situation might get better and also your mom might be sad for a while
>>
Because you don't actually want to die. That's why you're posting about it on 4chan instead of doing it.
>>
>>17088034
She was sad when my brother did it, but she's the source of our forever misery. I just don't want to do this anymore. I think being sweet and kind to people will eventually warrant loyalty and love but all I ever get is what's always been given to me. I just crave death or some sort of end.
>>
>>17088036
It's around my neck again. I'm trying something new besides guilt.
>>
You would have already been dead now
Stop being a bitch and get on with it

Also, you'll never see Trump as president
>>
Because things can get better, and suicidal thoughts are a symptom of mental illness, which is treatable.

I've had severe depression for eight years and have attempted suicide in the past (and used to cut myself on a daily basis, among other things), so I know what it's like to want to suicide and to attempt it. And it's not worth it, OP. Trust me. Things can and will get better if you're willing to give it both effort and time.

Here's a guide to dealing with suicidal thoughts: http://www.helpguide.org/articles/suicide-prevention/suicide-help-dealing-with-your-suicidal-thoughts-and-feelings.htm
How to find a mental health provider: http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/mental-illness/in-depth/mental-health-providers/art-20045530
How to find a therapist: http://www.webmd.com/anxiety-panic/guide/how-to-find-therapist
And, finally, a list of suicide hotlines organized by country (find one relevant to you and put it in your phone for emergencies, or just call it right now if you want): http://www.suicide.org/international-suicide-hotlines.html

OP, your life matters. You matter, and the world is a better place because you're in it. You don't have to be like this, and things don't have to stay like this. I don't know whether or not you believe in God, but even if you don't, He loves you and values you and doesn't want you to die, too. You are valued, and you are loved.

I'm sorry that you've been in pain. I'm sorry that life feels the way it does right now. I've been there, and I've felt that way, too. But things can be okay, and there is a light at the end of the tunnel, even if you can't see it, and even if you haven't reached it yet.

You matter. And you will be okay. Please believe me.

>cont
>>
>>17088066
Find a psychiatrist. Find a therapist. Get a support system, and get the help that you need. People love you and value you, and you don't deserve to die. You simply don't. I value you, even if I don't know you, and I don't want to see you on the list of suicides in 2016., because you don't belong there.

Here is the mental health chatroom I go on: http://theircvillage.com/chat/ It's full of supportive, nice and understanding people who have been through a lot of what you've been through, and they'll sympathize even if they can't all empathize. It's my favorite place on the internet, and if you need support and people who can understand you, that's definitely a place that you can go.

God loves you, and I'm 100% sure that I'd love you if I knew you.
>>
>>17088054
You don't understand wanting to die but the only thing holding you back is guilt. I want a reason for myself to not die as to not put anybody through anything for me. I don't want to keep living for people who constantly reject me and I'm afraid there really is no good reason for me to be alive.
>>
>>17088066
>>17088069
Wow, thank you. Dubs confirm
>>
Because you dont want to.
>>
I feel you OP. Was just thinking about suicide for an hour while I was laying in bed. My Father is the only good reason to not do it.. I don't know, I think the whole you matter and people care about you talk is bullshit. The world isn't that kind of place in reality, you're not that important in the world and most people don't give a shit. But I don't know..
>>
Death is better than life because when you are dead you cannot feel pain anymore. If there were an easy way to kill myself I would do it.
>>
listen to this song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8J-RXZ41-Y
>>
just do it faggot killyourself no one will miss you also record it
>>
I know it's bad to endorse suicide, but mental pain is just as bad if not worse rhan physical pain, and ill people get compassionate euthanisation when it's physical, why not mental?

worked @ dementia care facility; saw old man starve himself to death becos of 'right to refuse treatment' law, and he didnt want to cause his family pain by falling apart mentally and costing them money.

could have just let him end himself quicker, but nooooo bcos abrahamic religious bullcrap

also have a cousin who accidentally saw his clinically depressed father shoot himself, so i mean. less taboo and maybe ppl could kill themselves safely and sanely, like in a real clinic and not at the kitchen table.

i respect any human being's right to opt the fuck out, basically. i sincerely think depressurizing the taboo would see a reduction in actual suicides, because we'd feel more confortable talking about it and considering it from a level headed standpoint. like marriage, dont do it if drunk or desperate, et c
>>
>>17088029
because it's a permanent solution to a temporary problem.
>>
File: 1460256355074.png (203 KB, 500x277) Image search: [Google]
1460256355074.png
203 KB, 500x277
>>17088029
Now you do have an image that fits this.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.