[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I tell my friend that I just don't fuck with him
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1459363954107.gif (2 MB, 293x199) Image search: [Google]
1459363954107.gif
2 MB, 293x199
How do I tell my friend that I just don't fuck with him anymore? No real reason in particular, I just find him annoying now. We've grown apart and have different interests and shit. I can tell the conversations are force when we talk to each other.

Only reason I'm having a hard time is because he's been my buddy for quite a long while.
>>
Just stop talking to him. Years from now you might regret it but fuck you, this is what you want
>>
>>17087696
Don't leave old friends behind.

That's what women do.
>>
>>17087699
>>17087700
Well yeah, I feel kind of bad, but he's not really the type of person I can just talk it out with. If that were the case, we'd probably be on decent standing right now.
>>
one nonimposing way of handling it is surround yourself with a new group, be busy, unavailable, or just in general evasive. he'll question it, wonder for a bit, but then eventually leave you alone in wonder if he did something wrong like. but he won't bother you anymore, because you deflated his confidence in ya'lls relationship, and it will never be the same.
>>
File: it was totaly awesome.jpg (52 KB, 450x558) Image search: [Google]
it was totaly awesome.jpg
52 KB, 450x558
Or.... Something like this.
>>
>>17087721
>memes.com

now I'm already depressed and I thought this thread would help me out a bit, even if not with good advice, just to vent but now I feel worse than before. it's hard cuz I don't necessarily want to lose a friend, but I really don't like being around him or talking to him anymore.
>>
File: image.png (293 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
image.png
293 KB, 633x758
>>17087721
>memes.com
>>
I have done this before, and it is always better to be clear, concise, and kind. Don't just leave him hanging, that is cowardly. Write him a polite, kind message saying something to the effect of "Hey Anon. I just wanted to tell you this and be upfront. I feel like when we hang out, we don't have the same connection that we used to. I think we're kinda on different wave-lengths or something, and it's been kinda strange, since we used to be close. I suppose it's just that we've become different people with time. I feel like I don't really relate to you anymore, so I don't want to hang out really. I respect you a lot and I like you, so I want to be totally honest and let you know this rather than not communicate. I hope you understand this isn't really personal or anything, I just don't feel that we connect anymore.
>>
>>17087752
Do you ever regret making that decision? I'm afraid that I'll regret saying that shit after the fact and end up missing my friend. I think I'll explain to him that I have some personal issues going on at the moment that I need to focus on. If we really grow apart during that time then I guess it's just inevitable.
>>
>>17087752
I did this, in a much less straightforward way, and apparently that shit was not mutual. It doesn't help that we are both really bad at communicating how we actually feel. I just kinda sprung it on top of some major bad vibes from poor communication and now I have no idea what's going on, but I do know that I'm the only one who thought the way I did.

What they hear is
>I've been faking all those orgasms.
and react accordingly, which just kinda drove the feel home.
>>
Yeah no

Just stop talking to them
Hopefully they get over their little phase and when you meet again hust blshit how you started getting real busy or that you moved whatever
>>
Wow I had no idea that people just threw away friendships like this.
>>
>>17089157
How have you not with that attitude?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.