[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I keep hooking up with this girl >I like her she likes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: n725075089_288918_2774.jpg (45 KB, 533x594) Image search: [Google]
n725075089_288918_2774.jpg
45 KB, 533x594
>I keep hooking up with this girl
>I like her she likes me
>Won't date me because she doesn't want to get "hurt" again
>This has been going on for a month

Will she ever come around?
>>
>>17087384
Nope - she's broken inside. Someone messed her up bad, she needs therapy first.
>>
>>17087384
Sounds like she just wants a fwb, don't fall in love.
>>
That's a pretty standard by-the-books excuse. Meaning she doesn't want a relationship with you specifically
>>
>She told me she didn't want to hookup anymore
>Then a week later she slept over

wtf
>>
Is this the equivalent of a guy pumping and dumping?
>>
OP here anything I can do? Shes 23 by the way if that matters
>>
>>17087393
Nah I've been in her boat. Its not always an excuse. Some people are lonely but can't handle a relationship at certain points in their life.
>>
>>17087434
Nope, If you want a relationship then seek someone else.
>>
Your girl go Alpha Widowed

>You might be alpha and she may like the D, but only because she is lonely and messed up
>Your D will never be that alpha tho
>>
So nothing...sigh guess ill keep hooking up until this semester of grad school ends. Maybe shell feel different when i see her again in september
>>
She might come around, she might not, best you can do is keep fucking her good and subtly show her you care about her, but don't stop talking to other girls in case this one doesn't work out.
>>
All women have problems it seems
>>
>>17087388
>>17087453

These two posts. She probably needs to go see someone
>>
>>17087479
I usually don't agree with redpill garbage, but this anon has it right. You're good enough to fuck here and there, but she'll cut you loose the moment she thinks Chad will start pumping her again.
>>
>>17087384
sounds like youre just not her taste and just wants sex. could be she is painfully suffering but be hoenst with your self if she really like you she wouldve made it happen
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.