[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dear A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J ,K, L, M, N, O, P, Q, R, S,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 15
File: 1461527023861.png (28 KB, 449x445) Image search: [Google]
1461527023861.png
28 KB, 449x445
Dear A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J ,K, L, M, N, O, P, Q, R, S, T, U, V, W, X, Y, Z, and 24.

I loved all of you and I hope you all enjoy your new boyfriend/girlfriend/xhirfriend/friend/buddy/chum/pal/amigo/sensei/mother/lover/baby/surgery.

On the other hand, I am so very pissed that you didn't give me enough attention/love/sex. It made me very angry and I hope your buddy/chum/pal/amigo/ese/chinese/boygirlfriend get burnt in a car wreck and become ded.

D'aww who am I kidding? Of course I still loves u.

Signed, Ω

PS: Lub u, let's get sum fuck
>>
/thread we can all go home now
>>
I'm fucking bored. Who wants to come try and kill me. I have nothing else better to do. I'm a rare kill it's worth it you can send me to a taxidermist. It'll be sick.
>>
>>17082739
There's no denying that this pretty much says it all.
>>
Dear T,
I'm having a rotten time. I don't wanna offload this and dump on you, but it would be nice if we could talk for a bit. You could tell me all about what's going on with you, and I could listen attentively. Just spending some time with you would lift my spirits and give me the strength to press onwards with life. You're my magic medicine.
I really miss you. I know that looks selfish, given what I just said - but I also miss you when I'm happy but can't share my (simple, simplistic) joys with you.
I hope that you're dealing with things alright and that life is treating you kindly.
If you ever decide that you'd like to talk then don't hesitate to get in touch. It would delight and thrill me to rebuild our fallow friendship. You will always be important to me.
Stay safe,
D.
Xx
>>
Dear classmates,

stop being creepy
i can read u all like an open book

sincerely,
fag
>>
T,

I was wrong about you. You've made mistakes but you're not a bad person. Sorry for thinking all those things about you. I'm glad we're friends.

C
>>
S,

Do you ever think about me?
I doubt someone so high up and beautiful as you would.
When we went separate ways I realized how large of a part you were in my life, but I fear that I was just a small part in yours, that I was just the best available option around in a bad place.
I'm afraid that you gave up on me because of the distance between us. But the truth is that I would be prepared to give up everything and my home for you.
I'm not great, I have flaws, but I just wish that I could show you the determination I have to get rid of those, to become the greatest man I can possibly become.
>>
E,

I'm wondering if you've been thinking about me but I'm sure there is much going on in your life. I wish I hadn't acted the way I did, because I probably pushed you away, or if anything that we had going was legitimate, but I still enjoyed the small time we had. Maybe we'll chat in another time, sooner or later. You don't know this but I'm a full on fuck face with too many flaws and I have no life besides my computer, hobbies and terrified of people getting close to me. I'm but a fleeting moment, probably, and that's okay.
>>
>>17083458
does this person use 4chan?
>>
>>17083523
Your initials?
>>
>>17083700
S. yours?
>>
>>17083705
E
>>
>>17083706
Oh. Wow. I really doubt we're talking to the same people though that these letters are for...I mean, shit would be freaky.
>>
E,

I'm sorry you're feeling alone. I am too. I can't offer an explanation for why you're having trouble socializing. In high school you always seemed pretty sure of yourself. But I can guarantee that there's nothing wrong with you, so don't say that there is. And I know you're not unlovable because, well, I love you. I have for a long time. I never told you because I knew you were going to move 300 miles away and I don't think either of us are the type of people who can handle long distance relationships. We need physical affection. We need cuddles and holding hands and seeing each other in person every day. If the distance between us wasn't so great, I would date you in a heartbeat, and you wouldn't have to be alone anymore. But that's just a pipe dream.

I hope you find someone who makes you happy. I'm trying too. Don't get me wrong, I love being your friend. If that's all I'm meant to be, I'm totally okay with that. And I hope we can be friends forever.

Until we speak again,

-C
>>
>>17082739
May your chub become a nub.

Mom
>>
>>17082778
I'm on my way, gotta get enough skittles to stuff you. Are you ready to become pinata?
>>
Dear Father

You're a fucking asshole for bringing me to this disgusting and sick world. I fucking hate you, you cannot even to begin to imagine how sad I am, and how much I hate myself. The worst part of it all is that I cannot kill myself because that would bring a unbearable pain to my mother, I hate you for convincing her to have me. The only thing I really want to do in this life is to die.

I hope you rot in hell, you pathetic piece of shit.

Die,
C.
>>
>>17083744
So ready
>>
>>17083747
Pls douche.
>>
>>17083750
My booty is off limits
>>
>>17083756
I'm going in dry, last thing you'll taste is the rainbow.
>>
>>17083823
:/
>>
Dear literally anyone else posting in this thread,
I know you're only here to vent your own frustrations, while ignoring all the other posts in this thread, but I just want to say I'm here for you to the extent of this thread's parameters.
sincerely,

Boxxy
>>
>>17083850
You're not Boxxy, she left several hundred years ago.
>>
>>17083850
lies, boxxy.
>>
>>17083712
Where are you?
>>
>>17083878
uh, what do you mean?
>>
>>17083881
I mean where do u live? Just out of curiosity...in case we are talking about the same person
>>
>>17083852
Yeah, so since she's not here, her name belongs to me now. I am the new Boxxy.
>>
>>17083893
FL. and yourself?
>>
>>17083907
Indiana
>>
JS,
I am kidding.
I'M JUST KIDDING.
REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>17083910
Huh. I guess not. Got me there for a second though.
>>
>>17083893
dude cmon same person out of all of 4chan?

i swear some people here are so unrealistically PARANOID CALM THE FUCK DOWN
>>
>>17083946
I'm not paranoid...i just thought it would interesting...
>>
>>17083946
Eh, it was worth a try.
>>
>>17083823
Are you sure you're not gay? Because the gay community fuck without feelings, have rampant sex and one night stands, and oh your favourite, anal sex in the raw dry position.
>>
File: 1454971114980.jpg (152 KB, 700x985) Image search: [Google]
1454971114980.jpg
152 KB, 700x985
I talked myself up big thinking I could walk away, but then I just let you back in like nothing was ever broken between us.

I've never felt your lips work so hungrily against my mouth, every second of your kiss was delicious. The thought of your finger tips running down my skin makes me melt. The way you held my face in your palms and confessed your love set me on fire. You don't understand how terrified I am right now... I am so vulnerable. But I'm prepared to burn to ashes in hopes that what we have now will last. You are so precious to me. I would do anything to keep that smile on your face.
>>
>>17084027
I wish someone would write something like this to me.
>>
Dear S
please stop smothering me.I get that i am one of your few friends,, but please with you being constantly around me in every class period that we share is honestly pissing me off.
P.S: stop trying to get into my phone. i put a lock on it for a reason.

~C
>>
I hate you motherfucker
>>
Hey M,

You were right, I guess I'm a piece of shit after all. All my oldest friends hate me, my career is a joke at the moment, and I'm a fucking loser by any standard. I disappointed my family almost as much as you. I'm too stupid for college and too much of a bitch to travel. To top it off I'm ugly and balding.

But I've been at rock bottom before, and let me tell you, this isn't it. This is a god damn cake walk compared to beating depression, compared to beating anxiety attacks.

So come on. Let's do this. Let's see what else can go wrong. Who stabs me in the back next. Who tells me to give up this career next. Let's see the next fucking wall I drive myself into like a dumb ass.

I cannot wait to live through every last shitty moment of every last terrible day. Because as long as I am in good health and of sound mind, absolutely nothing is going to slow me down. I spent a decade chest deep in that shit and you think a few bumps in the road will stop me?

Just watch and find out.
>>
You're a real piece of work. Just so you know, I'm coming. Just buzz me. I am a dick though and you're kind of a bitch so it works out. It's all a part of the process I guess. I see what you're doing though. I expect to see you waiting for me. Enough games. Let's just hit the apex without resistance.
>>
Come on.
>>
>>17084174
>Come on.
And what?
>>
>>17084243
Feel the noize
>>
I accidentally called you on Skype today and hung up and spent four minutes panicking that you'd have seen it and send a message back before I worked up the nerve to say it was a mistake. I'm sure you're angry with me and I couldn't bear talking about that.

I have been hoping since then that you send a message back. I really miss you. I really love you.
>>
M-

I am probably an idiot for thinking that something may happen between us down the line. But I still hold out some hope that it may happen.

Every single time I talk to you, either in person, or by text, I analyze your actions hoping to find a way to make something happen. But I know it won't. I just want a simple 100% sure rejection instead of doing this fucking "oh I'm busy" routine.

If I ever have to break contact, I just want to tell you the R is a goddamn boneheaded asshole. I know you can see that, but still. Don't get any closer to him than you already are, I can just about see him on the news as having taken part in an attack on minorities. He is not to be trusted at all. Now, I am not asking you to break contact with him. I am just saying to proceed with extreme caution. He is toxic, and he will probably transfer that to you. Just be careful.

I will always be there for you if you need someone.
>>
I really hope you move on from this remembering how poor of a sport you are. I should have left you and stayed gone a lot sooner. I'm glad you got all of your suicide attempts out while with me. At least you wont treat the next girl like absolute shit. Lucky her.
>>
A,

Sorry I left early tonight. It was only when I was walking home that I realized how lonely you must have been feeling too. I felt like I needed to get out because I panic when I'm in a crowd like that, but I know that you were feeling the same way and you stayed. You're a lot stronger than I am in that regard. You're trying so hard to get over your anxiety and introversion, and here I am running away, leaving your side because I can't deal with it. I'm a pretty shitty friend, I guess.

Look, I've decided that no matter what choices you're making in your life, the things you're doing to help cope with the pain of your breakup with N, I'm going to support you. I have my concerns and I'd rather if you didn't do some of these self-destructive behaviors, but I'm not in my shoes and it's definitely not my job to judge you or tell you what to do. It's my job to support you and help you if you ask me for help. You probably won't ever ask, which I understand. But I'm still here.

Remember that long texting session we had last semester? It was the one where I opened up to you about how awful I am at socializing. I wasn't sure you would understand because on the outside, you seemed like such an extrovert. But when you explained that you used to be just as bad as I am, and that you've been working to get out of your shell, that gave me hope. Before that night, I wasn't even sure if I wanted to continue at this college. I was going to drop out because I couldn't handle being an outcast anymore. I thought about it a few times afterward, too. But every time, I remembered what you told me, and I realized that nothing is ever going to change if I don't stop putting myself out there.

Obviously I'm not where I would like to be. Not even close. But I'm not ready to give up either, thanks to you. That's why I'm always hanging around you and trying to find ways to help you.
>>
>>17084318
I want to repay you for everything you've done for me and how much you've touched my life, but I don't know how. I'm glad I know you, A. I don't know where I'd be if I didn't.

'Night.

-C
>>
Dear E,
Ive been thinking about you a lot recently.. i can never shake you from my soul. You literally engulfed my spirit. Im still uncertain if thats a good or a bad thing. For now i think its good, because i don't think i could handle a world where you don't linger.

i really fucking miss you

-H
>>
K,

I already miss you and this really fucking sucks.

J.
>>
Dear Cece.

I fucking love you. You've broken me and I can't stop thinking about you and yet,you don't respond.im glad we've fucked a few times. I wish we could have made love. It kills me every time you want to see my brother and not me.one day i hope to be good enough for you.

B.
>>
L

Are you trying to tell me something? Are you trying to get back together with me? Just tell me what you want out of this and we can figure it out
>>
>>17084441
I'm a bit trapped.
>>
>>17082739
Dear p,
i really like you, and you make my imagination run wild, but you are jerking me around by not responding to my messages until hours later. Do you reciprocate my interest? or are you being courteous?
signed, S
>>
>>17084329

Heather?
>>
W,

Thanks for hanging out with me last weekend and putting up with my social awkwardness. You're cute, it's a shame you have a boyfriend because if you didn't I would have asked you out. I can't wait to see you again.
>>
>>17082967
Your last initial?
>>
File: tumblr_o5j87wJruU1qeb24eo1_1280.png (618 KB, 869x582) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o5j87wJruU1qeb24eo1_1280.png
618 KB, 869x582
D

I know I just stopped talking to you when I got the flu that winter. You sing like an angel and I really like your paintings.You're an incredibly beautiful girl and you very sweet. I have never seen a girl with such an amazing figure and cute face before and since after you. I spent a lot of time alone and in bed while I was sick and it made me realize I am not good for you. I am not good for anybody. I am incredibly broken and I know I would only wear you down as time went by. I wanted you to be happy and with someone that isn't clinically depressed and broken. I tricked myself into thinking I was normal and I started seeing another girl a year after that I disappeared. I felt guilty as sin the entire time and it only lasted a couple months before I ended it with her for the same reasons. Other women have wanted to be with me but I stay away from them all.

I hope you can forgive me. I hope you're doing alright and you are happy. I hope your sister is happy as well. It was never your fault I just disappeared. You were too good for me and I didn't want to make you as miserable as I am. This is the only time I have ever said anything about us. I'm terrified of telling you this because I know you would be angry at me or maybe you won't even remember who I am. What I am is a piece of shit. I still have pictures of you on my old external harddrive. The ones I made of you and the ones you sent me. I should delete them but they are the only reminder I have that someone once use to look up to me.

JW
>>
M,

It's been almost 7 months since you left, but it feels like a lifetime. We built our own little fucked up world together and when you left everything came crashing down. I not only lost my love, I lost my best friend. You always saw the good person I was deep down and saw the potential that I couldn't see myself. Thank you for that. I felt safe with you, safe enough to tell you my every fear and insecurity without being judged.

I know you're happy with him now. I hear he treats you right, better than I ever did. It fucking kills me to think of someone else keeping you safe at night. But if anyone deserves true happiness, it's you.

I would love to tell you that I'm sober now, but im not. I did everything I said I would, but after 93 days I crashed hard. I'm glad you don't have to see me stabbing myself with needles or drinking myself to near death. You saw that enough in the past 6 years.

I'm back in our town, and I'm sure I'll see you again one day. Maybe we can both not say a word, just smile and know that we had 6 years together and we just weren't good for each other anymore. That we had some amazing moments and no one can take that away.

I'll keep working on improving myself and you work on being happy. I love you and miss you M.

JS
>>
Dear T,
I'll be completely honest.
I hate my life right now and sincerely believe I am killing myself faster than slowly. A doesn't care for me. He doesn't do anything for me. He doesn't do anything for himself. And I know he cannot help it. I fear constantly though that he is manipulating me to make sure I stay around, but also fear deeply that if I left him, he would take his own life. That is scary.
But more about you. I miss you often. Often. You made me care about myself more. You made me feel better about myself. You made me survive and even start to thrive. My drug and alcohol habits improved a little if it wasn't coasting at just threatening level it was then. I took the route I did regarding you because I wasn't worth your soul considering I was capable of lying and my depression was getting worse and worse. I ended up in a hole. And I'm stuck. I fear the most of ending up with you and finding I am still hollow inside.

I can never act on these feelings other than taking my own life. It is plain and simple. I am a terrible human being for even ending up here. I sometimes cannot believe I ended up here. Most of the time, it only makes sense.
>>
>>17084243
Anything we want
>>
Dear J,
I wish you realized how much I actually care about you. I tend to put a lot of caring towards people who are a lot like me, since I know how it feels and it's not a good feeling. I wish you weren't so unhappy, and I wish your life was better than it is. I wish you would tell me more, though, instead of saying your problems aren't important. They are, trust me.

I worry about you a lot, please stay safe,
L
>>
>>17084594
you should send him more messages on tumblr
>>
>>17084613
Lol I don't think he has one, I only talk to him on FB :^)
>>
>>17084623
one of my friends literally just posted a message that's near identical to the one you posted about someone I also know. Freaked me out a bit. Like, nearly identical.
>>
>>17084640
woah thats a bit creepy
>>
Look I don't want to leave now unless I know you'll be there. I'm a piece of shit, sure but that's why i need you. It's new to actually need somebody. It's fucked up. It's weird. But, I want to get through this and all I need is a sign in this moment and I'll be there. Don't turn away before you understand.
>>
I know you're tired of waiting
>>
>>17084547
If he's told you that he'd kill himself if you left, he's an awful person. His future is on him, not you. Getting away from him sounds like the only way things will get better since he can't change.

I don't know if we could be a couple again but that doesn't mean I won't be there when you need me. If you need a plane ticket to your dad or just a couch in my apartment, its yours. I can't tell you that leaving would make your life better, that you will feel better, but it can't hurt, and I really dont want to see you gone.

You aren't a terrible person, not at all. Maybe you made mistakes, maybe you're depressed. But you can overcome that and make a better life for yourself.
>>
>>17084655
Are you talking about the place?
>>
>>17084658
A little but not knowing what we are is worse.
>>
>>17083946
The person I wrote stuff to/about introduced me to 4chan and has written stuff to/about me too, we've stumbled across each other's posts quite a few times. For some people it isn't too far fetched.
>>
>>17084051
Same tbqh.
>>
>>17084655
Initials?
This is something I'd kind of like to read right now.
>>
>>17083458
Even if I do think about you, I would never believe that you think about me nearly as much.

I am very much alone. As usual.
>>
>>17084713
J
>>
>>17084693
Yea
>>
I think I'm starting to resent you. To be fair, after all the shit you've put me through and after the way you've treated me, I'm not really surprised I'm starting to feel this way. I think I would've felt this way sooner or later. It doesn't make it hurt any less, though. I think I still love you but, right now, I just don't know.
>>
>>17084764
To j or from j?
>>
I'm sorry.
>>
>>17084773
From
>>
>>17084771
What are your Initials anon?
>>
>>17084780
to what initial?
>>
>>17084796
M
>>
>>17084519
No thank you.
>>
>>17084669
I've read this over and over again.

We've both told one another we'd end our life if the other left.
Most days I need to see me gone.
I don't feel real anymore.
I'm so sad that everything is the way it is. Over and over again.
I feel like I speak in hyperbolic statements, that I exaggerate the pain.
Things could have been better but I'm a sucker for instant gratification.
>>
>>17084775
Say it directly
>>
1: I don't know what I did or what you have going on with you to make you stop talking to me. I think it's past the threshold of me giving you space and letting you process whatever it is. I'm taking this as you don't want to talk to me anymore. We've been friends for a couple of years now and maybe you think I'm just bad for your development. You're probably right. I can't possibly be anymore heartbroken, so I don't feel anything yet this is very painful at the same time. You've just opened up a void in my soul. Thank you for being there for me and I enjoyed being there for you in exchange. At this point I think it would hurt more if we got in contact with each other.I'll always love you, but this is for the best.

2: You are an insecure man child. I can't connect with you because you are too worried about what everyone else thinks of you. That must be a suffocating, closed existence. That's how I feel being around you - suffocated. I don't want to be with you anymore. You have to love yourself before I can love you.
>>
Hey hey, how goes it?

Truth is I'm still scared shitless by the idea of caring for someone. I don't know if I can honestly handle another relationship. But you make me want to face that fear and find out.

I'm not perfect. I fuck a lot of things up. I have my crazy moments and my dumb moments. I forget all sorts of important stuff, and I'm not good at opening up and talking about myself. But I'll always listen. I'll always cheer you up. I'll always support you and your goals. And I'll never let you forget you are the most beautiful woman in my world. I'm not perfect, but I can do that much at least.

Because I'm fucking drowning in your green eyes every time I look at your face. I'm getting drunk off your tiniest smirks. And you're just so much fun that I'm addicted. I tried to forget about you, but my eyes jumped to your name everywhere I saw it. Total strangers turned my head when they sounded vaguely like you.

So I give up. Here I am. Happily yours, if you want. Regretfully yours, if you don't.
>>
When you told me you wouldn't talk to me it didn't hurt less, when I complimented how smart she is and how wonderful she is with you, I wasn't speaking w/o regret.
Swimming through crowds I saw your face, though you're miles away I sank.
Only then did I realize how much love I had stored away for you, only then did I fantasize a future with you. Years spent lurking in the unknown that could have been, sneaking around corners because I wasn't ready.
Alas I waited too long, and now I sit here, with a he I cannot love, hoping that someday you'll jump back into my ever reaching arms.
-C
You're lover from shores over.
>>
File: two-sided banana.png (722 KB, 1282x692) Image search: [Google]
two-sided banana.png
722 KB, 1282x692
I love you so very much. You've made my life worthwhile and fulfilling and you bring me happiness every day. We've been together for eight years and I wouldn't trade any of it for the world.

But sometimes, like when you're going to sleep or staying up, I feel nothing but absolute, all-consuming hatred for you. I want you gone. I want you out. Not dead, just gone. To stop existing around me.
>>
>>17084868
Initials?
>>
>>17084794
>>17084655
>>17084921

Really people? This is getting fucking retarded.

The shit you're asking initials are incredibly fucking generic and vague. There is no possible indication that these posts are meant for anyone specific. It's like asking for initials on a post that says "I would really like some icecream right now"

The god damn vanity in this place.
>>
>>17084932
Initials?
>>
>>17084932
Stay mad.
>>
>>17082967
I wish I had a D in my life that thought this highly of me.
-T
>>
>>17084898
you might have a specific mental illness that is trigfered by sunset / sunrise, or by the seratonin in your brain associated with sleep. i would talk to a doctor about this immediately, before you act on your rage and lose the person most important: yourself.

-an anon who is at the end of an eight year relationship with a BPD
>>
>>17085062
>-an anon who is at the end of an eight year relationship with a BPD
The person I'm addressing in my post is BPD. I suspect I have it too because a lot of what they talk about when describing their symptoms is pretty similar to things I feel.

W-what do I do now?
>>
C,

I thought you were too self-involved to stalk me, but I still begged you to delete all our work just in case it reminded you of me and you were ever inspired to contact me ever again. I actually did this because I still have every copy, file and log, and am going to profit from our years of effort, without you. Just today you finally conceded and deleted it all, to give me peace of mind, and to apologize for breaking the law (you actually stalked me... wow).

Hell yes I've got hella peace now and it's all going straight to the bank, Pomegranate. See you in hell, I guess? Sorry notsorry? No rest for the stupid?

- E, that 'sly motherfucker' who became the thing you accused them of, just to show you what actual subterfuge looks like.

p.s., you're going to see my/our work because we share the same circles, and it's going to hurt, and i will enjoy the fuck out of that even if i don't see it or you act proud and unaffected. i know this shit mattered more to you than any person ever could; maybe you'll finally learn what it feels like to lose something.
>>
>>17085073
if it hasn't been suggested already, get to a therapist. get you both to professional help. make the time, you don't need to find the money because most mental health clinics will defer payments. but go.

left unadressed, this thing turns into psychosis. and people get hurt.
>>
>>17084932
Here you go >>17084701 since you continue to hate on people who ask for initials, when for some of us (albeit probably only a few), it's actually quite likely we'll run into the person we're writing about/to on here.
>>
>>17085124
again fuckface, those posts are so icnredibly fucking vague and generic it doesn't matter if they visit the site or not. You're just wildly guessing. It would be like going to /v/ and picking any random comment and "initials?"

I get it if there is a specific detail or fucking ANYTHING that could even hint at it being someone you know but those posts there's literally nothing to go on.

Theres a difference if someone says "I had fun at that limp bizkit concert with you last night" and "I had fun with you at a concert" or "I loved you, even your green vagina hair" and "I loved you and even your pubic hairs"

It's just fucking retarded.
>>
Seriously though fuck every C that exists.

Every C? Take every chill pill this green earth can manufacture and act fucking right.

-not your E
>>
i really hope you're happy with other people
once again I'm the second choice
i hope that one day i'll get something my way
>>
>>17082739
Dear kinda douchey friend of my bf.
Thanks for sending a super expensive surprise gift to my broke bf (your childhood friend that you never see anymore) and making everyone elses presents look like garbage. Especially mine.
He doesn't need a designed hoodie it doesn't match his persona.
>>
Dear S, i loved you.
Bye
>>
Dear everyone,
Be cool to each other while I'm away.
-That one guy from that place
>>
T,
I am so heartbroken by what you are putting me through. You say you love me, but how am I supposed to continue to believe that given how you are acting? I understand that you need time and space to figure yourself out, but asking me to wait around until you do is killing me. I know that you are seeing my messages, so I know you are ignoring me and that kills me. I am really hurting, please just respond. I love you so much, I just want to be with you.
S.
>>
>>17085439

Let her go bro. It sucks but thats all you can do. You don't want to make yourself vulnerable to someone who doesn't want you by spilling your heart out to her. The more she rejects the more pain you're going to feel. Just stop now before it gets out of control.
>>
M, or C,
I can only say this here because I know you won't read it. I can only say it here because I know it won't inoncenicevnce you. I love you. I want the best for you, that's why I say it here and not there. I love you.
T the idiot.
>>
>>17085483
*inconvenience
Don't know why I can't type for shit at all today.
>>
>>17085477
I feel like that is what I need to do, and that is what all the people close to me are telling me to do. But its so fucking hard. Every time I am about to give up I get that little bit of hope I needed to stay.
I am a girl by the way.
>>
>>17084859
Oh babe
You're in an abusive relationship, he's manipulated you to keep you there. Please please please reach out to your family, get some help so you can leave. If they wont, then I will. It'll be difficult and hard at first but you're trapped with someone and you need out, for your own sake.

Your world can be so much better.
>>
>>17085493
How long have they been making you wait? Anyone who actively ignores someone they claim to care about is a piece of shit. Re-evaluate whether you want this person in your life at all.
>>
Dear L,

it'll be three months soon since you told me you didn't love me anymore. Yet I still hang onto the tiniest hope that you will one day contact me again and we'll have what we lost back again. I love you.

H
>>
I am a pixelated painting
Understood by few
Inexplicably containing
Little drops of you
>>
>>17085539
Oh, that's lovely.
>>
>>17085526
The story goes: We dated for two years, and broke up on good terms. He dated someone else for a year, and then the day after he broke up with her he told me he loved me and wanted to be with me again. However he said he needed time to get over the other girl and work on himself. I respected that and left him alone, but then he started calling me all the time, taking me out on dates, asking to spent all his free time with me. He advanced the relationship pretty substantially for 3 months, then out of the blue he went back to his original stance of needing time. He said he wants to be with me, just not right now, and asked me to wait, but he can't even tell me how long he expects to need, could be months or years. I am really hurt because I gave him the opportunity to take his time with getting together, but then he lead me on and made me believe he was ready.
>>
>>17085539

Ok nigger im impressed what did you paint?

>no homo

to the window, to the wall....
till the sweat drop off my balls....
>skeet skeet nigga
>>
>>17085548
>he can't even tell me how long he expects to need, could be months or years

Get out of there. This dude sounds selfish as fuck. He wants to be with you, but not right now? What horseshit. You can't put other people's lives on hold just because you don't feel ready to do something. Find someone who genuinely cares about you.
>>
>>Now give me my dough back and go get ya friend
Stupid bitch standing there while I’m drinking my hen
Steady looking at me still asking questions
Time's up nigga pass me another contestant

love that song...
>>
>>17085560
He almost has enough money saved to buy a house and he says its something he wants to do without being tied down, and that he wants time to focus on work. That was his reasoning. Does that sound like a bullshit excuse hiding a bigger problem?
Thanks for your help by the way.
>>
>>17085567
Those sound like bullshit excuses. If he really wants you in his life, he'd be involving you in it. Flat out ignoring you when he knows how much heartbreak he's causing you suggests he doesn't think of you as a real person.
>>
My lovely A.,

I have to keep this short or I'll have another meltdown.
You're going soon and I fucking love you more than anything. I fought against everything, I reshaped the world for you, to make you happy. It wasn't enough, unfortunately. You're going soon. And I'll miss you. I already miss you.
I hope you'll change your mind, but I don't expect it.
I meant every word I said to you. You'll always have a place in my heart.

Yours forever.

T.
>>
>>17085598
Thanks for the perspective, I'll try and figure this shit out before it starts fucking me up too much.
>>
>>17085618
Don't take too long, is all I'm saying. You can't spend months or years of your life waiting for someone else to do something. I've been there and it sucks. My person wanted time because he "didn't feel ready", too. And guess what? He never was ready. The fact was he was just a fucking coward who couldn't even break things off properly. Get out there and live your life. Find someone who will treat you like a priority instead of an option.
>>
S,
We'll finally be able to meet up with each other this saturday. I hope it goes well!
Also, I really like you a lot, but I'm not sure if I'm ready for another relationship yet.
But obviously, I like you to the point that I want us to be exclusive - but not just yet.
I hope you understand.

J
>>
I want to make things right. Do you? I will come again today. I won't leave this time. You didn't deserve that. I'll be waiting for this moment. I hope you will too.
>>
Dear AMG,

Seeing you go makes me want to end it. Not to be dramatic, I just see no point in going on. This hurts too much.
>>
>>17084794
J.
>>
>>17085136
No one cares. You know this right? Literally the only person getting themselves worked up over initials is you lmao.
>>
>>17085548
This is almost exactly what my ex did to me, for over a year.

Even just from reading your posts, you sound exhausted and tired of his shit. Leave him. Trust me, it's better than being the back up girl with no idea on where she stands with someone who's treating her like shit.
You deserve so much better than that. Don't learn the hard way, leave while you still can.
>>
>>17085827
one, I'm not the only one that finds you faggots annoying. But you're so fucking retarded of course you assumed it was just one person saying it.

two, did you seriously say lmao. You have to be literally fucking retarded. I would say kill yourself, but you probably think you're the most amazing person alive and don't realize everyone in your life makes fun of you for being an annoying clueless faggot.
>>
My husband has a girlfriend.
We're getting divorced and in mediation I wanted 90 days before he can introduce her to my children.
He hesitated and then said, "60."
60 days.
With those words, I will never again look at the man I was with for 13 years, the man I loved and had two children with.
I will never look at his mutherfucking face ever again.
And he better not bring that bitch anywhere NEAR me or I will tear her fucking head off.
>>
J-

It's strange how much easier it is to hate you rather than the person who hurt me much much worse. You are really the least of my troubles, but I've found that if I focus on you I don't have to think about things that are much worse.
>>
>>17085940
Initials from?
>>
Adios cunt bags.

I'm leaving and never coming back.

If you have something you want to say to me you'll just have to do it like a normal fucking person. Or keep stewing in your own "toxicity" as you would say, not that that clearly defines a fucking thing outside of it's literal meaning which when applied to a person makes no sense. Have fun acting like a bunch of 12 year olds.
>>
Dear L,

Its been quite a long time that we spent together. But i guess not that long. Thought we will be friends a bit longer but you backstabbed me so hard that i dont know. Even if you apologize i think i cant forget the things you have done to me. Laughing behind my face, making me think im dumb and make me feel guilty for it, and in the emd swaying the only person i have to lean on against me. My sister. Didnt know you could hurt me the way you did. I wont apologize you wont either so. Still i couldnt even cry explain to my twin what happened. I know you like master play and i guess i was just another doll u toyed with.
Enyoj ur life and find another asocial person like me to tore it apart. Gl hf
>>
M
Are you there? I'll come now.
>>
Whether it's the fish, the other guy or K. Enjoy. I hope whoever it is makes you happy.
>>
We need to do this. You know it. I need you.
>>
E,

I'm too shy to tell you that I like you. I hope that the feeling is mutual and that you find a way to tell me that you like me back.
>>
I'm coming now.
>>
>>17086136
Come see me.
>>
Dear R,

The time we spent together was magical. For years I felt my ability to love had withered away but you changed everything. I'll never forget the moment I took your virginity and you told me you loved me. But I knew our time was short and that you'd be going home soon.

I feared we would not last when you left and I was right. But it's my fault. I don't want to lose you, because you're worth fighting for, and I'm counting every day until I get to see you again. I hope that you still love me and we can be happy together once again - I love you.

T
>>
You can be really insensitive sometimes. Dick.
>>
>>17085971
K
>>
>>17086162
Maybe you should tell E or you will never know. Or at least leave your initial.
>>
I give what I receive. Maybe it's misdirected but it's not like anyone is comunicating directly anyways so fuck it.
>>
>>17086013
okay, bye.
>>
>>17082739

Dear A.S.,

You were the first woman who made me forget about cars for a second, and that is something quite big coming from me.

Now you left with mr. new age bob marley and I'm here, checking you facebook page for a small hint in a photo that maybe I have a chance. Funny thing is that I wasn't even with you, but I fell for you during our 5 dates we had. Wasted time, wasted money, wasted feelings.

I wish I didn't fall for women this fast and care about people so much.

With no dreads, A
>>
Don't get me wrong, it's nothing you did or said, I just don't like you as a person. Please fuck off.
>>
Golb,
I know you're lying. I won't bring it up to you or anyone, but I know you are.
I don't know your reasoning, and I understand that whatever the reason may be is completely personal to you. You're a good person no matter who you "actually" are. I won't judge you any differently.
If this is for your world/book, I get it. If it's just for your own pleasure, then whatever floats your boat. I just hope you're doing okay IRL.
PS, you're a fucking amazing storyteller. Keep going with that stuff.
>>
Hey pops
I miss you. Remember back when you taught me very elementary formal logic? You would give me assumption based arguments and I would try figuring them out. Well, yesterday I was reflecting on that as I was in my LSAT prep course while the instructor was going over logic.

life would've turned out so different if you raised me.
Not that I could say I would have preferred it, because God knows how much better or worse it would have been.

Stop being such an asshole. Why don't you do something? Be a father.
>>
>>17085900
How far up your ass is the dildo stuck this time?
>>
>>17085023
I guess I do think pretty highly of T, now that you mention it. I hadn't really looked at it that way. I was, as usual, navel-gazing. I am the centre of the universe, a fact that the universe would do well to remember.

You could very well know somebody who does think that you're amazing but just hasn't gotten around to telling you yet. Just saying, is all. People are rubbish sometimes.
>>
>>17084871
Beautifully written anon.
Initials?
>>
>>17086451
Initials?
>>
File: tumblr_nvoxqpMl3W1tbck1eo1_540.jpg (183 KB, 469x810) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nvoxqpMl3W1tbck1eo1_540.jpg
183 KB, 469x810
Lift me up on my honor
Take me over this spell
Get this weight off my shoulders
I've carried it well.

I've carried it well.
>>
File: iStock_000000052126XSmall.jpg (17 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
iStock_000000052126XSmall.jpg
17 KB, 400x300
Dear You,
It was really, really nice to see you again the other week. It's been way too long, and ironically it was seeing you again that made me realise how much I've missed you. I've not been able to stop thinking about you since then.
In fact, I think I felt a connection there. Am I crazy or did you feel it too?
The reason I'm not ever going to send this letter is because, even if you did feel something, you live 800 miles away in a different country. It'd be selfish and hurtful for me to ask. So instead, here I am on 4chan typing away for my own deluded, stupid reasons.
Love forever,
Me.
>>
M,

I had two different dreams about you today. Please fuck off from my head. I know you are reading this, so here: I fancy you. It should pass relatively soon but it won't unless you stop sneaking in into my dreams.
>>
Its not going to work this time you dork, I told you how this was going to go stop putting up a front and just accept my help.
>>
Hey S1,

I have no idea why you reacted like that to my confession, but yeah, I crossed a line. I will miss our strange companionship, not quite friends, not quite strangers. Thank you for the gifts, you definitely gave me one of the best gifts I have ever gotten from someone. I'm sorry I flaked on you so hard and that I fucked these things up. I will miss your brand of misanthropy. It was nice to be around someone like you, if only for a while. It made me realize what I wanted out of someone. So maybe that's why I fucked up and developed something like love for you. It was unexpected as I knew early now we were just there for the convenience, I guess. I will never understand why you just didn't push me away from the start. 2, almost 3 years. You did some stupid shit and I drank from time to time. You were the only one that would actually get mad about my alcoholism. So that's why I stopped. Because it felt like you cared, when everyone else was just passive, or just enabling me. You were one of the few who's suggestions had weight to. I will miss them.

You had full right to explode like that. So I don't fault you for that. All i can do now is wish you well, all the best, as nothing more than a friendly stranger.

I will take what I learned from you, and our time together and apply it to what I want. So in the end, you did what you always tried to do. Help.

I will miss you, and will still hold you in a strange fucked up part of my heart. I hope you find happiness and that you see you have more value than shit. Strange.

All the best,
S2
>>
>>17083683
>>17083700
>>17083878
>>17083893
>>17084480
>>17084519
>>17084713
>>17084794
>>17084796
>>17084921
>>17085971
>>17086879
>>17086878

First things first: you don't know anyone here. There are nearly 78 posters in this thread that you don't know, and will without a reasonable doubt, never meet.
I've browsed this site for 8 years, and know people in my day to day life who browse 4chan, and I have more than likely never seen a single post made by them.
Secondly, you as paranoid. It's a problem, because it's bothering you. You should try to fix that problem. The first step to that is to step away from the computer, and remind yourself that this site is full of thousands of people. It's extremely popular.
>>
I did it again this morning, after more than a week of self-control.
Disrespectful to you. I sorry.
Forgive?

Also: tonight.
Might as well be hung for a sheep as a lamb, eh?
Know that you are never degraded.

I objectify myself.

Touch me.
>>
>>17087072
Initials?
>>
>>17087048
Will this teach you not to carry out dark spells for a Wicca bitch?
>>
>>17087244
Lmao!!! This is just sad. seriously give it a break. No one cares. You are the one with a problem. We aren't getting butthurt over a mongolian rice cooking website which is, as you say, "filled with strangers".

Also obvious bait is obvious.
>>
>>17087248
You sound like fun. What did you do?
>>
...Hey D

I know we haven't talked much, I know. Truth is I had for long this idea in my head that you were sort of attracted to me somehow. Maybe I was horribly wrong. I mean I'm a worthless piece of shit, guess that was just wishful thinking.

And what a whishful thinking right? That if you actually liked me in any way, you would hate my fucking guts now. You don't so I guess we're cool. I guess I'm blaming myself for something I have done that might not have been relevant at all to you, but I took a different perspective. Like you gave a shit or something and I didn't. When the truth is quite the opposite, most definitely.

I mean this proves it further now. It's been like a week and a half without even talking. I think it was the fact you got my number that made me feel like I had a chance there. Fuck me.

Well, see ya and good luck with your life I guess. I would deserve this shit anyways.

-C
>>
M

The very sight of you is now filling me with an anger I have only felt towards myself for the longest time. You just had to be perfect, you just had to talk to me even though I'm just the sort of fuckup that people like you should never acknowledge. You just had to be so fucking qt with them curves and your very sexy imperfections and versed in shit I like, you just had to be the physical manifestation of everything I could ever have wanted in a girl. That feeling of hate when I see you, when we talk that feeling exists. I don't hate you, nor do I want to. I just wish I never met you since I was content in my loneliness and self loathing before you. The fact that somehow we got to talking and even if you ultimately don't see me in that regard, that simple fact that I got someone as great as you to even give me the time of day shows that I am not beyond redemption yet. There is still hope for me somewhere in the future. I feel that hate because I was so sure I was too far gone that I was content in my lack, wallowing in self-loathing was what I should have been doing. Now that all this happened (and that we will soon no longer see each other) you have made me continue in that ever elusive goal of fixing myself and I hate you for maintaining the spark in me that refuses to die. I could have been content in failure but now I have to succeed in the future. I will be no one to you, and you'll soon forget me, but I am sure you'll be stuck in my head for a long time to come, being the manifestation of why I have to succeed in fixing myself. I hate myself so much and I know it'll never be, but it feels like I was actually close before I fucked up. I like you but I'd be happier if I never knew you.

A
>>
Dear S

I loved you and I hope you don't enjoy being with any other boy.

I am so very pissed that you didn't give me enough attention. It made me very angry and I hope your life turns to shit and you amount to nothing.

You are as pathetic as I am.

Fuck off

S
>>
>>17086451
Fair enough. Same here. Bros before hoes! Maybe you could have realized that before you fucked the shit out of me.
>>
File: 1310067287005.png (271 KB, 600x583) Image search: [Google]
1310067287005.png
271 KB, 600x583
Dear J

You were one of the best friends a guy could ask for. You were there through one of the hardest things of my life and I was there for you to. I'll never forget the first four months we spen in phase 1 class together. If only if I had moved on with you and the others, I think maybe my life would be different.
When I came back, I was so happy to see you again, but we quickly drew farther and farther apart when I realised how you were now in a pososition of authority over me that our friendship could never be what it used to be. I remember one evening I came in your room crying telling you this. I saw you cry too, but I dont ever think you felt the way I did. In my point of view I had lost a best friend. Thats what you were to me. I met you after coming out of a lifestyle of isolation and you had my back from day one of coming on that Hill.

But now that I'm gone once again. I can see my relationship with you, meant way more then your relationship with me. You moved on to new friends and I'm still stuck in the past. For a while it was hard to let go of you, but now I have come to accept it. People movie in different directions sometimes. So I choose to forget you J. It's less hurtfull that way.
>>
D,

I miss you. I'm sorry.
>>
I didn't lose you. You lost me.

Enjoy life, asshole
>>
>>17087372
It like mothers lock up your daughters! J is on the town!
>>
>>17087379
Initials?
>>
>>17087386
S.
>>
Hey spiff

I was pretty stupid at that time. It's been too long and now you're all married and shit. Just so you know, we all grow up at some point. So you can talk to me next time, you know. I don't eat people. I don't take things that seriously anymore. Be cool.
>>
>>17087381
nope
>>
>>17084051
I wish the person I wrote this for wanted to hear it as much as you do.
>>
>>17087602
I'm sorry Anon. Can I pretend they are for me? I doubt I will ever hear or read such words that are actually for me.
>>
I've written to you before. But, From the first day I met you, I could tell that you are insecure, but extremely kind hearted. This was proven true during two of your speeches. 1st speech was an Intro saying mentioning that you are now coming out of your shell. The other speech, which started to make me tear up, was about how you volunteered at the Special Olympics (Along with other places)

You are too good to have me as even a friend. I don't deserve your friendship or more. I just don't.

Not going to say anything else for now.
>>
I'm about 90% sure you cheated on me or that you are going to do it tomorrow when You happened to get an extra night. You have spent the entire week acting like your phone is having problems. You are acting way out of the norm. I can't say I'm surprised. I wish I hadn't put so much hope and effort into us. Fuck...my ex was abusive, you're a cheater...what next, a murderer? The only reason I'm writing this on here is because I'm 10% hopeful that you're being honest. Please don't break my heart again. I don't deserve it and you know it.
>>
C,

Call me a dirty whore and demean me and make me cry and sob with sadness and self-hatred, then fuck my brains out. Please?

Thx,
C
>>
Dear Ryan
I'm sure you will never see this,
But I am hopeful having met you.
Maybe it's possible for things to get better.
And if things do, I might start seeing the good in people again.
>>
Time will tell if you can figure this and work it out,
No one's waiting for you anyway so don't be stressed now.
Even if it's something that you've had your eye on,
It is what it is....

Come into my bedroom
Come into my bedroom
Come into my bedroom.
>>
File: 1430029177923.png (213 KB, 600x887) Image search: [Google]
1430029177923.png
213 KB, 600x887
>>17084594
>tfw same initials
>initial hope
>tfw I know it's not about me
>>
The keys
>>
>>17082739
I'm gonna miss you. You were the first, but I was always too afraid to talk to you... until I knew you were leaving. It isn't fair. I could have loved you.
>>
Dear D and L,
I hate how much I love you L.
D and L, I hate that neither of you even care that we don't talk anymore. L, when you saw me for the first time in months, made eye contact with me, and turned your head and kept walking was one of the most heartbreaking moments I've experienced.
Both of your supposed claims that "we'll never abandon you".
I've made so much progress in my life, some thanks to you two. I've overcome depression, made friends, and have an amazing job, but every time I hear your names or see you walk by, I slink right back into that depression. Sometimes I wish I could just forget you both.

-J
>>
I like you.

You said you like me too, but you're afraid, and that we can't ever be together. You told me I should move on, but I refuse.

I refuse to move on, and I'll cling on to that small glimmer of hope that you'll change your mind one day. Against all logic and rationality, I simply refuse to move on.

You told me I'd end up hurting myself more, but I don't think that true. If I do this right, if I play my cards right, I will end up with you for the rest of my life. This alone is more than enough reason for me to cling, and I won't ever finch.

I'm going to be patient and wait, because I highly doubt I'll ever like a person this much again. A month, a year, a decade, I'll wait.

Slowly, I'll make you like me enough to want to make it work. I will tame that fear of yours and put it to sleep. I want to make you mine, and I want to be yours, for the rest of our lives.

I like you. A lot.
>>
T
I'm sorry for everything. Thanks for sharing the best times of my life. Goodbye
D
>>
>>17084357
Dearest cece.
After tonight. I know I love you. But after you told me you have a boyfriend. I'm not gonna lie. I have much less blood in me now. I stillfucking love you and will gladly kill every person in the world if it would make you happy and keep you safe.the thought of living in this worked without you I'm not to sure if I can do.
Blaine
>>
>>17086315
I wish I could.
>>
File: 1434592196235.jpg (417 KB, 1519x1080) Image search: [Google]
1434592196235.jpg
417 KB, 1519x1080
C,

I know you kept telling me you were fine and that nothing was wrong, that you just didn't feel talkative today. But that's bullshit. I found your drawings earlier. I assume you wanted me or someone to find them, because you throw away whatever you draw while at work, and those weren't the type of things you'd would just forget about or leave lying around. I wish you didn't think you have to suffer quietly. And I don't want to watch you like this, because it's all to familiar to how I was and still sometimes can be. I know how stressful things have been for you, that you hate the job we work at, and the other things you've told me. You know I'd drop whatever I'm doing to help you. Even if this is all because of something I did, please just fucking tell me. Because I'm not psychic, and I don't know if I fucked up and did something to make you like this unless you tell me. I care about you a lot. I'll see you at work later tonight so hopefully we can talk about this, but you'll hear from me before then.

J
>>
A 1 - 3

Kinda moved on. Wrote about you in these threads before, but time did heal.

Well, A1 would still be a sexy fuck, A3 oh yeah, A2 ehhhhhhh no you were the worst but no hard feelings

Ironically, and almost comically, I am speaking with an A4 now, chances are it won't be THAT kinda deal, though I am so open to it, but she's a sweetheart, so I'm going to treat her like one.

-J
>>
>>17085908
I'm so sorry. He's a horrible human being.
>>
>>17085908
whoa baby
so you're single now
>>
dear me,
Stop being a whiny little bitch holy shit man up
>>
I hope you live a miserable life SC, you selfish ugly whore. I hope that you are met with everything that is bad in this world. Amen.
>>
>>17087380
(not your anon, but this sounded like something they would argue so)

yyyyyeah, that's why you refused to take responsibility for your actions and negged me into breaking up with you, so you could be the victim. which is it, that you lost, or that I did?

was never a game in the first place, you narco piece of shit. relationships with human beings aren't contests to be won, and saying that you're so incredibly unaffected by the pain you caused only proves how low quality you really are.

takes two to make things work; also takes two to make things go wrong. take responsibility and learn from your mistakes; don't step on anyone's back just to try and raise yourself above a shitty situation.
>>
>>17087318
holy shit seriously C just stop. get to a therapist like I told you, and stop using how shitty a person you are as an excuse to continue to be shitty.

shitbonacci sequence, fucks sake

- E
>>
>>17087079
From?
>>
>>17088847
This gave me a smile.
I, too, have an SC I have been dealing with.
Maybe the same, maybe not, but this made me smile nonetheless.
>>
>>17087380
I didn't lose anything.

It's more like the equivalent of flushing a turd down the toilet.
>>
I'm sorry this is happening. Maybe I could go back in time and change it all and God I wish I could.
I can't. I hate myself for it.
>>
T
I thought of you often this week. Which means that I smiled often this week.
Thank you for all that you have done in the past to leave me with this wonderful gift.
D
>>
I had a dream where I went over to your house and watched you sleep.
That slender sickly body of yours, untouched and tiny. That warmed porcelain like skin, soft and glowing like a doll's that doesn't match your black insides, and crass demeanor.
In that illusion, I striped you naked, opened your thin weak legs just caressed you the way you do to yourself at night. Touched you with the strength you so envied, as I squeezed your tiny breasts. Then, I gave in to the anger, the lust, and just penetrated you with no feelings of regret, or shame. Just pumped in and out of your twisted body, and rejoiced in your moans pleasure and whimpers of pain.
I have wanted you like this for some time, but when we spoke I made no mention of it, no hint that I even cared about you.

Shame I can not longer even try. Such a pity that now we hate each other more than anything else. Part of me still wants you, not just physically, but also emotionally.
When I do this her, I will be thinking of frail little you.
>>
V,

When I told you that you'd be much better off if you cut toxic people out of your life, I didn't mean me.

I just hope you understand that you threw away the one guy who would have genuinely cared about you over everything else in life. Which, yknow, I thought you would have valued a little bit more since your family and your best friend treat you like shit and walk all over you constantly.

Whatever, it's your life. I love you so much, and you really hurt me, but honestly I'm just too disgusted with you right now to even feel it.

-C
>>
>>17089006
K
>>
T
I am reading a book of short stories. So far three of the stories have reminded me of you. I'm not entirely sure how to feel about this at the moment. It's a bitter sweet experience; a delicate painful pang of longing for your company and melancholy as I continue to miss you, but tempered with a wry sense of happiness that you are woven into the fabric of my life. Silly, really. Such foolish things that call you back to mind over and over.
Such unending foolishness.
D
>>
Dear bitch who hit my car and drove off,

Fuck you. Fuck you and your shitty SUV and your shitty life and your probably shitty kids. You're lucky I didn't have my glasses on when I tried to read your license plate, because right now I'm 700 bucks in the red repairing my car and the fact that I don't have any way to track it to you makes the ramen and pb&j diet I'm restricted to this month only furthers my hate for you. In a perfect world you would be raped by niggers every single day, and your children would be addicted to heroin. You make the world worse with existing, stop stealing oxygen.
>>
Whoever ends up with her,

Take good care of her, be good to her, she's gone through a lot.
I care for her well being genuinely, and I'll be damned if she doesn't live a happy life.

Please make her happy

B
>>
>>17087307
Talk about getting triggered.
You're alone here and you always will be. Billybobjoedannyfrank doesn't give a flying rat's ass about you and is probably ploughing a 9 while you feed your cats.
>>
Dear Thursday,
Please be kind to me. I am waiting for you to bring me back to that most wonderful woman. Don't dodge or hide yourself away, I am already heartsick from waiting and from waiting. Be kind to me and bring us together, be kind and keep us there for long and long. Be kind, and be soon.
>>
>>17089158
Where are you from?
>>
>>17089158
What did you have for breakfast today?
>>
>>17089158
When was the first time that you remember feeling ashamed of something that you said to somebody else?
>>
In my life
Why do I give valuable time
To people who don't care if I live or die?
>>
>>17089158
Who is your hero?
>>
>>17089158
Why don't you ever call me?
>>
>>17089158
What do you think about The Beatles?
>>
Dear red shirts,

I admire your willingness to defend your ship. But I must warn you, if any of you fire one more shot at Pablo the Klingon, my hand will be forced to fire an aluminum missle into your microwave energy weapons.
The black guard may intervene, but it is unlikely as they have a history of laughing and mocking Pablo.

(in other words, if a red shirt slips pablo a mickey or fucks him over one more time, a ball of aluminum foil will be thrown in to the store's microwave, you have been given a fair warning, any further retaliation, acts of war, or escalation will be on the red shirts and they should be recognized as the aggressor, TPD does not care and has no problem watching Pablo suffer so you're basically provoking a one man army)

This is not a joke or a game.
>>
Will,
It's officially been a year since the last time we talked. It still seems like just a few weeks ago though.
Here's to me hoping you'll some day see the message I sent you. I still check up on you from time to time, you seem to be doing well. I'm happy for you. I hope college is going well, good luck on your exams!
I miss you. I hope we cross paths again some day. I'm sorry for being so harsh.
I listened to GK,MC by the way. I love it. Thanks for showing me it so long ago.
Anyways, until next time,
-Marfie
>>
>>17089354
I'm from a little village in a little european country

>>17089366
graham roll with salmon paste and a bunch of cherry tomatoes

>>17089397
Autumn, two years ago

>>17089422
Either Kerouac or Woolf

>>17089443
Because you never call me

>>17089557
I like them a lot, my favourite song by them (at the moment anyway) is Lucy in the sky with diamonds

I know you are not my M, but still, if you think I'm your K, there, have my answers
>>
>>17089574
I'm from a little village in a European country too
>>
>>17089612
Care to name it?
>>
JB

I miss you
My best friend
I lost the life we created
And it hurts me everyday
I'm happy for you that you've moved on
You'd be happier without me in your life

Love AP (your B)
>>
>>17089091
"I love you"
"Im disgusted"
>>
>>17089617
DK
>>
>>17087307
this faggot gets super butthurt everytime someone calls his stupid shit out.
>>
She said she would. On consideration, I would too. You're lovely.
Of course now I have a dirty fantasy of us both doing things to you. But don't worry, this won't make things weird between us.
Yeah.
>>
>>17088773
>horrible human being for finding someone new after leaving his clearly insane exwife.
>>
>>17089688
Yeah, I was right, you are not my M, sorry
>>
S,

It was really a freak occurrence that we met and exchanged numbers at all. You seem like a cool guy and I had a nice time at lunch yesterday. But I'm really just interested in you as a friend. And yea, I want a ride in your car when the paint's done and the engine swap is finished. But that's it, really. Not sure how to break it to you without just straight up being like "hey you're being a bit too flirty and I've got a boyfriend". I already told you about the boyfriend, so not sure what more it's gonna take or how far you're going to push this before I have to get mean. I have male friends. My boyfriend knows I have male friends. You're only going to be a male friend. That's it.

A
>>
>>17089077
look forward, then, and actually apologize. tell me this exactly. give up that brittle pride

i miss you like dying
>>
>>17089077
If your were sorry you'd explain yourself and apologize, not here but in person. I suppose you don't have the courage for that though.

If I was the one you were apologizing to in this place it'd just piss me off even more.
>>
>>17089238
>>17089695
Stay mad.
Seriously I'm laughing my ass off rn
>>
>>17087244
Dude there isn't one person asking for Initials. You do know that right?
>>
>>17089925
Last initial please?
>>
I'm like one more whisky away from actually sending her this. Should I? I know I shouldn't. I just--it's been literally ten years since I felt like this about anyone. I'm a fucking mess right now.

>C,
>
>I have to tell you something. It's selfish to tell you, though, but I need some sort of closure, either way.
>
>I can't stop thinking about you. I get butterflies in my stomach when I'm with you; I'm crazy about you. Going to work isn't quite as boring ever since you were here.
>
>I don't know what I'm expecting to achieve with these words. I wanted you to know, that's all. You don't have to respond. Like I said, it's a selfish thing.
>
>B
>>
>>17090064
I don't know whether you should say this, or even anything, because I'm an idiot. But I'm excited on your behalf. Falling in love rocks.
Good luck.
>>
>>17090077
Falling in love sucks. Except, I guess, when it's reciprocated, which in this case it probably isn't. I don't know.
>>
>>17090077
Thank you, though. I appreciate it.
>>
File: IMG_20160421_085538.jpg (19 KB, 512x288) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160421_085538.jpg
19 KB, 512x288
>>17083746
So much edge
>>
I know that even though we are friends, I am still unable to really talk to you much without awkwardness setting in. Probably mostly stemming from the little "incident" three weeks ago. Though the level of awkwardness is significantly lower than then, it is still there. I find it easiest to just text you.

Oddly enough, I almost feel as if you are too good for me. Though, honestly, we are not too far apart in reality. It is just that I have terrible work ethic.
>>
It's been weeks since I've sent you a message to say goodnight. There hasn't been a day where you were not my last thought before sleep, though - not for months and months.
My silence demonstrates my reluctance to make you feel uncomfortable through my clingy and inappropriate over-exuberance. It does not in any way correspond to a decrease in my love for you.
I am waiting for a chance for us to speak in person, so that I might try and feel out where I stand with you. These last weeks have been difficult for me for several personal reasons, but the distance between us is what has really affected me. Things keep happening to prevent those chances to speak... time is merciless. I'm not confident that things will work out as I hope next week. I have a strong suspicion that this time next week I will once again be lying alone in my bed looking back regretfully at the way things panned out and wishing that I could let you know that I am thinking of you.
So goodnight, you most beautiful of all people. When you sleep tonight breathe in one of my dreams, and see how simple and straightforward joy can be when it originates from a shared conversation and a hand held tightly. Come walk with me through the April hail stones and help me find the treasures hidden in the wildflowers alongside the railway tracks.
We don't have to speak.
And if we walk together until dawn then I don't have to say goodnight.

I hope that your own dreams are as sweet as my own.
>>
After my last correspondence, I was hoping for it to be my last. However due to me being the over-thinker that I am (I could be wrong) I just had to say a few more things.You said that you're in a relationship of the sorts I think and you've made a lot of good friends. So I'm hoping that me contacting you wouldn't allow you to revert into your old behavior. Or maybe it's your true behavior. I just hope that me contacting you, you took it for it is what it is.I know that I'm a sensitive person and so are you. As well you over react and then realize it later on. Just please don't be that guy from before( the snooper, creeper, peeper(and I hope that isn't true) you're still young and you have a lot you could be doing than what I'm hoping is not true.) If you are a peeper you owe me a penis pic and an apology because there is no reason you should be continuing your old behavior when you have a girlfriend.
Everything is just shits and giggles to you when
you don't get your way to cover your inferior feelings. I was always honest with you. Everyone lies. I've always been scared of everything and own it but you try to be this big hot shot online. I just can't help but remembering you looking pretty dorky on your steps yelling out ,"Weird," as I was fixing the mini trees in my yard. The whole time I was thinking,"Okayyyyyy..." So I would guess you are somewhat awkward at first too. Then I started realizing all of the awkward things you've done but I'm truly hoping that you're just awkward too and not spiteful and cruel.
I'm hoping that you're not Antisocial and quite proud of it. Also not the type of person who can't get off in normal ways. But I do think farts make you masturbate. Also I think whatever chaos you've created makes you bust a nut. Umm.... That makes you just as aggressive as me.Yes I am aggressive but I can go either way, which I think is pretty good. Who would want someone who is dainty and cutesy all the time?
>>
>>17090282

Should have continued a bit more.

You are smarter than I am, and much more altruistic than I.

I wish to do what you have done, but never had the motivation to do so.
>>
I am so glad I didn't give you my virginity. We were just too different. You aren't the classiest and I would have grown to resent you. Thanks for showing your true colours before I got even more involved. Hope things work out for you.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.