[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Girl with pee fetish >Was kissless virgin >meets normal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6
File: IMG_6710.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6710.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>Girl with pee fetish
>Was kissless virgin
>meets normal guy, loses virginity
>confesses fetish to first bf, he seems accepting but uses it to manipulate me
>dumped by another guy for being too kinky
>settled into relationship where bf ignores my interests

I feel like I don't deserve to find a sexual match, but at the same time I desire it. I also question whether my sexual match would be my romantic match
>>
>>17077050
You're fucked in the head and you're a slut. Or vice versa. However you prefer. I believe in the power to choose.
>>
>>17077050
You have to understand your fetish isnt shared among healthy minded people with normal interests
>>
File: Laughing Warrior Princesses.jpg (11 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
Laughing Warrior Princesses.jpg
11 KB, 259x194
>>17077050
>but uses it to manipulate me

How? Like, make me a sandwich or I won't piss on your face tonight?
>>
>>17077064
Like...no one's ever going to love you because you aren't normal
>>
>>17077093
See I always figured people with piss fetishes had the fetish because they enjoyed being pissed on both literally and figuratively, so I would have thought that would be right up your alley.

Anyway this guy >>17077061 is on the money. You'll have to content yourself with not fully realising your fetish or taking the time to find someone with the same kind of mental fuckery you have going on.
>>
>>17077050
You deserve to be happy. If you aren't happy to settle for sex that doesn't include your fetish you should find someone who shares in your fetish, or who is willing to at least indulge you.

Try fetlife.
>>
>>17077100
My issue is that I don't know how to enjoy "normal" sex in a relationship. I find the vanilla sex unfulfilling, which leads me to detach my sexuality from the situation (and from my partner), which is problematic when trying to find a life partner.

And no, I don't want to be pissed on, I want pee to be a part of sex, it comes from a misunderstanding from when I was very little, that never got corrected due to people's aversion to talking about sex with children.
>>
>>17077118
I am not aroused by piss at all but would not mind peeing on my gf as long as it was only in the bathtub, but what do you mean "a part of sex"
>>
>>17077118
>I want pee to be a part of sex, it comes from a misunderstanding from when I was very little, that never got corrected due to people's aversion to talking about sex with children.

You're an adult now and obviously know better and have it corrected, right? So why is it such a focal point for you to this very day?

It's very easy to have non-normal sex without having to involve bodily waste.
>>
>>17077050
R u that chick from the r Kelly video?
>>
>>17077050
for what it's worth I would let you pee on me
>>
>>17077144
Pee is sterile
>>
>>17077064
My fucking sides.

>>17078381
So is Listerine but I don't want someone pouring a bottle of body-temperature mouthwash on me while I'm fucking.
>>
File: 1458938808326.png (651 KB, 680x628) Image search: [Google]
1458938808326.png
651 KB, 680x628
i feel you OP, if i was handsome i'd drop a selfie and an email so we could get into pee things together

anyway, you should find a man on a kink site who is into what youre into, but also looking for love

win win
>>
For those of you that are completely dismissing this and think this is not a big deal....
I've been sexually active for 3.5 years, I've had 7 sexual partners, and a partner has never been able to help me reach orgasm. If you think that is normal, then I'd like to hear how you'd feel if no one was able to help you get off now, and for the foreseeable future.
>>
>>17077050
>be guy with pee fetish (omorashi particularly)
I'm probably going to have to keep it to myself, I don't exactly have gals lining up for me so there's probably a 97% chance i'll end up with someone who doesn't share it.

Not a chance I'll mention it in that case. If she's not into whatever we're doing, my boner dies immediately.

>>17077118
>My issue is that I don't know how to enjoy "normal" sex in a relationship
Then you need to fix that on your own.
Gotta be flexible and be able to enjoy all kinds of sex acts if you want a fulfilling relationship with anyone.

I can't even imagine only enjoying 1 thing, i've picked up tons of interesting fetishes over the years and can fap to a third of the threads on /d/ at this point, pretty sure i'm even a little bicurious now. Variety is the spice of life.
>>
>>17078545
What you are describing is not a fetish, it's a kink. Fetishes are required for orgasm.
>>
I feel for you, OP
I'm a dude with a pee fetish

I've accepted that most girls will be repulsed by it, but it would be cool to find a girl like you. For now I'm satiated with just convincing my gfs to pee with the door open.

It comes from a childhood related thing for me too.
>>
File: help.png (631 KB, 630x768) Image search: [Google]
help.png
631 KB, 630x768
>>17077113
No-one deserves to be happy anymore than they deserve to be unhappy. And if your happiness comes from being pissed on, something went wrong in your creation.
>>
peepee is the most boring normalfag fetish ever
>>
File: moray amused.jpg (50 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
moray amused.jpg
50 KB, 1024x768
I have this fetish (male here), but not for the peeing itself.

I get off to girls who are desperate to pee, it's the holding and accidental leaking that gets to me
>>
>>17078609
....no
Read the DSM
>>
>>17077050
you need to stop treating a fetish like its a horrible disease you've infected your partner with and start treating it like a fun bonus they get from being in a relationship with you
>>
>>17079705
>girl wants to shit on your chest
>fun bonus
>>
Peeing isn't too weird, I'm not into it but if my gf confessed she wanted to try it I'd be open to the idea.

Maybe your past boyfriends have discouraged you but being manipulative, ignoring what turns you on and being turned off by being too kinky? You can do better. There's someone out there who will like you for you and be open to getting you off.
>>
>>17079705
>disgusting fetish
>fun bonus
>>
>>17079731
This was definitely not what I meant.
>>
File: image.jpg (81 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81 KB, 540x540
>>17077064
>>
>>17077050

I'll pee on you OP. Where do you live :)
>>
well at least you told him.
>>
>>17077050
Refer her to me, I'll piss in her mouth and make her gargle and swallow.
>>
>>17080426
Nah, that wasn't the point of the thread...
>>
>>17079290
Right, and I get how it could be easy enough to compromise.
The issue is that I can't cum from other topics and so I disengage sexually from my romantic partners because I know they won't even touch my fantasies, but this perpetuates itself because I am then focusing on it by not focusing on it.
>>
Try going to fetish events and making friends that way. If you're into BDSM at all, piss can easily be a part of it. You just need to know where to look for compatible people.

I'm kinky to the point that I get off to horror movies and bought a TENS unit just so I can hurt myself without leaving marks. I have dragon dildos, I stuff them into every hole, I have a realistic strapless strap-on dildo so I can pretend to be futa, and I have had no problems finding love.
>>
where can i find more about this
>>
>>17077214
skype??
>>
>>17082291
This issue is I'm not into BDSM at all.

Also it's very easy to make me submissive, but I don't like it and people know it and push me into it anyway, and then I just let them push me around but it does nothing for me. My therapist calls that rape, but I'm not really sure. One time was definitely rape, but the rest of the times I haven't actively refused, I've just been passive/disengaged.
>>
>>17082413
Btw this was not me (OP) asking, this is someone else
>>
>>17077050
Your boyfriend might be afraid of you leaving. One minute urine and the next minute you're out.
>>
>>17082983
Why would he think I'd leave?
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.