[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lost Chances for Love
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5
File: imagejpeg_0.jpg (171 KB, 576x1024) Image search: [Google]
imagejpeg_0.jpg
171 KB, 576x1024
>Be weeb robot moozlime shitskin indian
>Be officer in club, appoint japanese qt as my assistant
>We start to text about club stuff, then find out we are both weebs
>Tells me she has a wall of manga/anime in her room
>We text about once a week
>Went on club competition together
>We sat in a back of the bus together with a blanket in our laps watching higurashi and eating chocolate she gave me
>Last week, I went on next level competition (she did not qualify, but 18 others did).
>Take lots of pics for her
>Call her today and tell her all about my competition and what I did in Galveston (location of the competition).
>Talked for nearly half an hour
>We have a lot in common, we both play vidya on steam, watch anime, and have pet chickens

So this is the part where you guys think I ask her out, right? Nope, because it's far too late

>Didn't start casually texting her until 2nd semester of senior year
>qt3.14 is a junior currently
>I am going to college A, which is about an hour away from our home town, she wants to go to college B about 4 hours away, where her older sister goes currently (why is Texas so damn big!)
>Want to ask her out so badly, but its too late in the year to build a relationship
>Never even had a relationship before
>She's the only female my age I've ever had an extended conversation to
>May never find a girl again who is remotely interested in me (she initiated some of the conversations, it wasn't all me)
>Graduate in less than 30 days, may never see her again after that
>Parents don't want me to date until after I get married because I am Muslim

And if I do ask her out, where will I offer to take her? I've never gone on a date or even talked with a woman really.
>>
>>17076694

Just do it. You will leave anyway so you have nothing to lose, only things to gain. Go for it buddy!
>>
ask to just hand out. Might as well do it, I know I missed my chances and I regret all of them.
You could always hide it from your parents. It must be tough living under religious oppression, but what can you do about it. That's society as we know it.
>>
>>17076748
>>17076761
But where would I take her to if I ask her out? I have 0 xp with women.
>>
>>17076694
She looks like her face was subtly edited in photoshop.

Go to her house and eat dim sum and watch Boku no Picu
>>
>>17076774
No, that's her real face. She's pretty pale, which is something I happen to really like in women, not sure why.
>>
>>17076764
Anywhere. Google "good first dates".
What do you both like? Anime, chocolate, japanese food, walking in the park? Plan your date around an activity you both like. It's pretty easy. Just plan ahead. Google is your friend.

Also don't worry too much about making it perfect. Something low key and casual for a first "date" is better than some crazy 5 star restaurant. I hate to say "just be yourself" but what I mean is "don't do something that isn't you". For example if you both don't eat at fancy 5 Star Hotels, don't take her there. That can come later once you date for a year. Good luck on your first date buddy!
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (32 KB, 332x500) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
32 KB, 332x500
>>17076790
I meant more her eyes, their spread, and her round moon-like face.

She's like a Japanese Alison Pill.

Anyway whilst we're here isn't weebshit haram?
>>
>>17076809
>isn't weebshit haram?

Yes, I hide that from my parents too.
>>
>>17076822
And you thought posting a picture of both yourself and the girl on the internet with an explanation of all this would be a good idea?
>>
>>17076850
I've been caught doing stuff my parents don't want so many times that I've become an expert at hiding my internet activity, I know every trick in the book, trust me. I've considered every way I can get caught (and have) and avoid all of them.
>>
>>17076857
You're completely overlooking the fact that someone who knows you IRL might see the thread, though.

Someone like me.
>>
>>17076868
Haha the chances of someone IRL seeing this thread is minimal. I doubt any of them go on 4chan, let alone go on this specific board at this current time. There's a chance you really do know me IRL, but the chances of you saying that just to scare me are higher.

Unless you post your face with a time stamp, you are nothing but BS to me.
>>
File: Don24.jpg (22 KB, 381x427) Image search: [Google]
Don24.jpg
22 KB, 381x427
>>17076873
>you are nothing but BS to me

And here I thought we were building something special, Mohammed.

Anyway ask your qt moonfaced nip girl to join you for sushi. Don't be a bitch just do it.
>>
>>17076809
Dude you're a jerk.

Bitter much?
>>
>I am muslim

Keep to your own kind

I'm dead fucking serious. Dont taint the gene pool
>>
>>17078470

she's jap u fuckin booboo
>>
>>17078473
Doesn't matter

Mudshits breeding with anything other than mudshits is bad

See: Europe
>>
>>17078473

Don't listen to that sperg creep.

Just do it OP, she's really kawaii. If you don't, you will regret it for the rest of your life.
>>
File: 1388052860059.png (15 KB, 448x538) Image search: [Google]
1388052860059.png
15 KB, 448x538
>>17078847
I wonder who's behind this post
>>
fucking smash that shit with your raging hard [spoiler]heart[/spoiler]
>>
>>17076694
>because I am Muslim
Well, kill yourself then.
>>
>Parents don't want me to date until after I get married because I am Muslim
>actually caring about what your parents want in the year 2016 of our lord
Step up and smash that pussy, nigga
>>
Ok tomorrow I am asking her to come to an aquarium with me on either Friday or Saturday, I hope she says yes! Today she initiated a conversation with me so it gives me higher hopes. I'll update in about 24 hrs. She has lots of pets, including a big shrimp tank or something, so she may like it.
>>
>>17079891
I hope your parents won`t behead any of you if they find out.
>>
>>17079915
Do not worry my friend, I will tell them that I am going to the aquarium with some friends. They will be happy since I am getting out inside of browing 4chinz like I normally do, and they will assume that the friends are male.
>>
>>17078096
How am I a jerk or bitter? She does look like Allison Pill.
>>
>>17080414
idk, comparing OP's girl to Allison Pill isn't really a bad thing. Both are pretty good looking.
>>
>>17076883
I fucking burst out of laughter. My pants are litteraly drown by piss.
>>
>>17080552

testing don't reply
>>
>>17078470
>I'm dead fucking serious

Hahahah. Or else what?
>>
>>17078470

>Islam is spread genetically
>>
>>17079891
As a paki I just want to say well done man so far in the progress you have made and I hope you get some sort of happy ever after with her and coming from a Muslim house don't worry too much about what your parents will think (you have your own job and make your own money?) I eventually stopped caring what my ones moaned about and they eventually stopped getting on my back about doing haram shit but my mum still doesn't like me smoking weed lol
>>
File: charle-burns-preview.jpg (50 KB, 308x392) Image search: [Google]
charle-burns-preview.jpg
50 KB, 308x392
Give us an update OP!
In the meantime I have an advice for you OP: When you are in the aquarium, if you happen to see two stingrays or turtles having sexual intercourse, stop and stare at them and grab her hand and hold it without taking your gaze off the animals having sex. She will look at you and then look to see what you're staring at. When you know that she realizes she is looking at two water animals fucking, say in a calm smooth voice "Isn't it beautiful?" And then before she has a chance to say anything, turn to her and say "That's what I want to do to you."
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.