[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how do girls feel about foot fetishes? if youre fucking a 10/10
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7
how do girls feel about foot fetishes? if youre fucking a 10/10 qt and started sucking her foot mid fuck would she think you have autism or allow it?
>>
>>17075712
>would she think you have autism
that's just a 4chan meme m8
>>
That's exactly what feet fetish is. Great feet are an exclusive thing of hot girls.
There are literally zero women on earth with horrid body, ugly face and great feet.
>>
File: ugly-feet.jpg (12 KB, 240x320) Image search: [Google]
ugly-feet.jpg
12 KB, 240x320
>>17075716
>Great feet are an exclusive thing of hot girls.
>>
>>17075724
"Great feet are exclusive to attractive women" =/= "All attractive women have great feet."
>>
>>17075727
>exclusive

Perhaps you don't know the definition.
>>
>>17075724
That's completely unrelated. Shit women, really shit feet. Thing is, unless the """""woman""""" has mutilated feet like pic related, people with feet fetish look at face and boobs.
>>
>>17075728
It means that unattractive women don't have great feet. Perhaps you don't know the definition.
>>
File: Angelina Jolie.jpg (33 KB, 360x480) Image search: [Google]
Angelina Jolie.jpg
33 KB, 360x480
>>17075730
You sound deFEATed.
>>
File: congration.jpg (54 KB, 685x497) Image search: [Google]
congration.jpg
54 KB, 685x497
>>17075736
>>17075724
>mentioned there are no great feet on shit women
>DeJa'JaMarcus WiggumNiggums keeps posting """""great""""" """"""""""women"""""""""" with shit feet
Is this american education?
>>
>>17075712
If you are actually a 10/10 then I don't care what your fetish is you'd make t seem hot.

Unfortunately, the only people I've known thus far who have foot fetishes are awkward, ugly, and therefore creepy.

So my opinion of people with foot fetishes right now isn't very high.
But again, if you are actually a 10/10 then you can pull it off.
>>
This thread has clearly already devolved into something else entirely, but I'll do my best to answer OP's question.

As a female who does not have a foot fetish, it would be fine if a guy were sexually attracted to my feet. For reference, I am very, very pretty and considered a 9 or 10 by most. Unless the guy was super weird and awkward about it, I'd let him suck on my toes or even give him a foot job. It's nice to turn someone on like that, I wouldn't mind doing it. I feel like the majority of women would be accepting of this fetish and even play into it; it's not like scat or vore or something.
>>
>>17075724
HAHAHAH WHY ARE HER TOES FINGERS
>>
>>17075743
>As a female
Yeah, right.
>>
Don't suck on anyone's toes mid fuck. A lot of people are self conscious about their feet (because they sweat, and for many girls it's a part of their body they don't pay a lot of attention to and find a bit embarrassing) and there's no coming back if she is mortified.

I think giving them some attention, like pulling her feet in your lap playfully when you have a boner or tickling/squeezing her feet a bit when they're near, is normal. As for how they feel about it... some girls would find it disgusting, some would feel neutral about it and would just indulge you, some would learn to enjoy it. There exist women who sort of have the opposite fetish where they don't like other people's feet but love pampering their own feet and having them taken care of. It's a whole spectrum out there.
>>
>>17075740
>implying I'm American
>>
Once a girl said I have nice feet (I have no idea why the bitch said that but I'd fuck her anyway). What did she mean by it?
>>
>>17075743
Not a woman, but I always assumed footers just got a bad rap because of the stereotype of the creepy dude who tries to push the fetish on women they're not involved in.

The fetish itself seems rather tame overall, so your post is probably spot on. If you like the guy and you're with him, then I'm sure lots of girls would be open to it somewhat
>>
>>17075758
She has a dick and wants you to give her a footjob.
>>
Just tell her your fetish. If you start sucking her feet out of nowhere that's just weird. You gotta ease into it. If she's not expecting her feet to get action, they might have dry heels or unkempt toenails, etc.
>>
Liking feet is probably the most normie tier fetish out there

Unless she has podophobia, you'll be fine. Also having your toes sucked feels nice.
>>
Maybe not start sucking her toes, ease into it

My ex was prob an 8-9/10 and enjoyed giving me footjobs and letting me cum on her feet. In my case though we'd been together long enough to just be able to talk about it. I'd say in your case, start off w just a sensual foot rob, or feeling her feet while you fuck her, and then slowly move into it
>>
>>17075872
Like maybe start kissing up and down her legs and work your way down
>>
thanks for the advice guys, it's good its not so frowned upon:)
>>
File: sexy lily collins feet.jpg (644 KB, 1468x2310) Image search: [Google]
sexy lily collins feet.jpg
644 KB, 1468x2310
Can we post some actually sexy feet in this thread?
>>
File: image.gif (953 KB, 500x170) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
953 KB, 500x170
>all these disgusting feet pics

This kills the footfag.
>>
It depends on the woman.
>>
I wish I had a bf with a foot fetish. My feet feel erotic and I think sucking on my toes would turn me on immensely.
>>
Most girls I know think it's the creepiest thing ever. I mean, maybe I'm in biased company because I HATE feet and would rather get into just about anything else, but there ya have it.
>>
>>17077111
You should let OP give you a shrimpjob!
>>
Man don't be a fuckboy, just ask your partner what they think of foot fetishes, if you're insecure about your sexual interests then don't mention that you have a foot fetish when you ask.
>>
>>17075724
Ayyyy
>>
>>17075712
Personally I would probably end up kicking my bf if he stared sucking my toes. Not even on purpose, but as a reflects. I hate having my feet touched, but I've never had my toes sucked before, I'd probably need a bit of a heads up if my bf planned on doing that to me otherwise he's gonna get kicked. BTW does it feel good to have your toes licked/ sucked on?
>>
>>17077661
>BTW does it feel good to have your toes licked/ sucked on?

It does feel good, but a lot of women are self-conscious. It's sensual, it feels like a great foot massage on your toes. See if your bf is up for it; shower first.
>>
>>17077661
I don't consider myself a 10/10 more like a six or seven. Not to bad not to good. Whatever, I wouldn't be opposed to having my feet be used to wank. I don't really understand foot fetishies but I won't say no to helping a guy get off that way
>>
>>17077667
My bf has told me that some girls enjoy it and he's asked if I wanted him to at one point. I was a little freaked out by it, and pulled my foot away from him lol. But perhaps I'll give it a try. I intend to shower , and paint my nails before any such actions are son to my feet
>>
>>17077682
Done*
>>
>>17077682
>My bf has told me that some girls enjoy it and he's asked if I wanted him to at one point. I was a little freaked out by it, and pulled my foot away from him lol. But perhaps I'll give it a try. I intend to shower , and paint my nails before any such actions are son to my feet

As a dude I wouldn't want to taste your nail polish. Just shower, relax, enjoy the moment. If you don't like it whatever. If you do, whatever.

Pleasing your partner is very erotic, you should help him help you :)
>>
>>17075712
>started sucking her foot mid fuck would she think you have autism or allow it?

there's a time for foot sucking, and a time for fucking. don't confuse the two.

suck feet during foreplay.
when you fuck, just focus on fucking. if you're thinking about math, or anything else while you're fucking, it means you're gay.

fuck her feet if you want. let her fuck you with her foot. but don't think feet while you're fucking.
>>
>>17077691
Well I'd pain my nails days in advance. The taste won't be there. I'll give it a try
>>
>>17078598
Paint*
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.