[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am a female with Borderline Personality Disorder so I am a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 3
File: enhanced-25710-1403797486-21.jpg (128 KB, 369x962) Image search: [Google]
enhanced-25710-1403797486-21.jpg
128 KB, 369x962
I am a female with Borderline Personality Disorder so I am a she-devil incarnate.

Ask me anything!
>>
Can the she devil help me get rid of another she-devil?
>>
What does a typical day consist of
>>
>>17049426
I need more specifics. "Get rid of" meaning get her to stop bugging you? Sure.
>>
>>17049417

>I am a female with Borderline Personality Disorder

Wow, so uncommon! Nobody knows any women like you. What's the sky like where you live?!?
>>
>>17049417
i dated a girl with BPD, and we actually broke up 2 months ago. is there any justification to the emotional abuse you girls inflict? like ignoring me for months and then messaging me out of the blue, expecting everything to be okay? what the fuck. please help me understand this illness.
>>
>>17049417
I'm attracted to girls like you for some reason
>>
>>17049450
>. is there any justification to the emotional abuse you girls inflict? like ignoring me for months and then messaging me out of the blue, expecting everything to be okay? what the fuck. please help me understand this illness.

It's a fucking mental illness. Do you want to ask psychotic serial killers why they did it? It's because they have a fucking mental illness.
>>
>>17049450
Its objectification. You are not your own person. You lack anything resembling humanity to her eyes.
>>
By get rid I mean get her to get the fuck out of my friend's life and never come back.
>>
>>17049417
Where are you from? Just want to make sure the girl I want to bring up is not actually you.
>>
>>17049427
Typical day starts with a lot of shitposting, or as I like to call it, public record. I like to share nearly everything on facebook because I like to be the first one to "frame" an issue the way I like it. Of course I'm self-deprecating as fuck but still I make myself look like the one in the right. Then I do stuff I need to do, after taking a long long time to get dressed. I'm very particular about my style. Clothes are a fetish to me, they have talismanic power. I'm not much of a makeup or hair person but I love clothes. Still it takes me forever to dress myself. I see this as a total BPD thing.

I feel like in those two actions I am very BPD.
>>
>>17049417

The good news is that eventually we'll be able to kill and/or correct your genetics all of you in utero.

Ah, the promise of science.
>>
>>17049446
Hey, It's not like stupidity, no sense of humor or lack of intellectual curiosity, which are pan-fucking-demic among females!
>>
>>17049450
Frequently there is no justification for the emotional abuse I inflict. I pick fights with people and make huge deals out of things that aren't that big. Most of the time I'm unaware of this.

The messaging out of the blue is something I've done, yes. Partly its because I'm feeling lonely or regretful (two emotions BPD experience chronically) partly it's a test of my considerable powers of emotional manipulation and charm.
>>
>>17049460
You're not the only one, dear. Many people are attracted to BPD, we're charming and funny and can be very kind. We're also great in bed (just saying)
>>
>>17049496
so the emotional manipulation is something you do subconsciously? it's just an intrinsic part of you and also BPD?
>>
>>17049502
>we're charming and funny and can be very kind

Until...you're not.
>>
>>17049469
The midwestern united states
>>17049477
They will discover the genetic code that creates Narcissists and Sociopaths before they can get Borderline, because those people are FAR more dangerous to society. Those people will kill you. But BPD is all about suicide. We blame ourselves, not others.

And besides it's a personality disorder, not genetic.
>>
>>17049417
Dear wife,
Please stay off of 4chan
Love,
Dear Hubby
>>
>>17049515
Exactly.
>>
>>17049473
this turns me one

i love crazy bitches
>>
>>17049504
it's mainly subconscious, but for those of us who have embraced our BPD (I've even "come out" publicly and on facebook) we can see when we're doing it. Still, it's not done out of malice (UNLIKE Narcissits!) we feel justified.
>>
>>17049530
Again, you're not the only one. Even after I tell men I have BPD they still want me.
>>
>>17049534
could you ever date a dude with bpd?
>>
>>17049540
would you consider yourself to be dominant in your romantic relationships?
>>
>>17049542
Jesus. These are good questions! Uh… if he were hot and smart enough, sure. It would either end with a mutual suicide pact or true love. There's no real in-betweens with us BPD.
>>
>>17049547
NOOO! I am very passive, very submissive.

Sexually I love rough sex, choking, being tied up, slapped, etc. But that may be just me not all BPD
>>
>>17049566
if there was a magic procedure that would get rid of all your bpd symptoms and traits, would you do it, knowing that it could change who you are entirely?
>>
I lost my virginity a few years back with a pretty close friend who has BPD. We were both very drunk, and she had a long distance boyfriend in another country.

From what I understood it was a typical case of impulsive BPD promiscuity and she regretted it, especially since everyone else at the party noticed we disappeared for two hours and figured out what we were doing. It was pretty much known as "That night when anon lost his virginity", I don't think she appreciated that...publicity.

She blew up at me for "trying to slut-shame her", told her closest friend I was a stalker and refused to talk to me for a little over two years. We recently started talking again and while I've gotten over my romantic feelings for her a pretty long time ago, I still like her as a person and I could imagine being with her.

A few days ago she dumped her boyfriend because her bad moods led to a lot of drama that made them both miserable. When I asked her why the hell she was single (it seemed like a great relationship from my perspective), she replied "I ended it. Everything is shit and I'm very drunk". Talked to her daily since then and she feels like she'll just end up ruining every relationship she gets into forever and might as well kill herself now so that she stops hurting the people around her.

I like her and I really don't want her to kill herself. I don't really know if my comforting words are helping at all though. Is it bad that I feel like I'd gladly do it if she suddenly feels like she wants to be with me?
>>
>>17049575
Yes. Without question. Having BPD is hell. I ruin every good relationship, I sabotage friendships, I'm avoidant and suicidal… I'd give anything to be a normal healthy person. I would GLADLY change myself entirely. Sure, I have good qualities but the bad ones more than overwhelm them.
>>
>>17049566
Also, I like where this is going

tell us more

Specifically, what do you think about when you're approaching climax?
>>
>>17049596
What do you consider to be your WORST traits?

Also, do you feel there are any ways in which bpd gives you an advantage? ie, do you have anything positive you can draw from it?
>>
>>17049595
>I still like her as a person and I could imagine being with her.

Lol. You made a thread the other day and people told you to run. I guess a blind man is the one who refuses to see, so you'll have to feel.
>>
Why do you think it's an illness and not just a very extreme personality, aside from other people telling you it is an illness?
>>
I'm dating a bitch I swaer has BPD.

We are currently in a long distance relationship and are taking a break because she quite literally waits for me to text her day in and day out.

She has no life outside of me.

She also wants to kill herself very frequently.

Is this normal for you guys, OP?
>>
>>17049629
It's not that she thinks it's an illness you idiot, there are studies that show that.
>>
>>17049595
No, not at all. Give it a chance. I had a marriage that was good and we were in love for 10 years. (It was my husband who diagnosed me with BPD when we were dating) I've also had close friendships that lasted. My friends who can put up with me love me and I love them. We are not all bad. We're sensitive and honest. I can tell you right now that this woman values you very much, or she will realize how much she valued you later. Trust me on this. You might want to give it a try but BE PATIENT. And set boundaries for yourself because she has none. She can't help it. Many many BPD women were abused as children and have poor boundaries anyway.
If she rages at you, know that she'll rage at herself even more.
>>
>>17049642
>Had a marrge

This is the important bit anon.
>>
>>17049642
Keyword here being had. HAD. As in you no longer have it. Don't go around telling people to date girls with BPD, don't be shitty, that's terrible advice.
>>
>>17049632
How old are you and she?

Doesn't matter LDRs NEVER work, but they especially dont' work with BPD. We need physical touch and proximity.

It may seem like she doesn't have a life outside of you, but she most likely does. She might even have several other bf's on the side.
>>
>>17049655
Are you married?

Bitch, I'd like to see you make it to 10 years, 13 years together.
>>
>>17049659
Fuck you too, bitch!

How long was your longest relationship?
>>
>>17049659
What you think that it's even possible that people aren't going to date BPD? And my thread says ASK me anything. You got a fucking question or do you want to fuck with me?
>>
>>17049668
After 10 years Id just be in it for the full run. Same thinking I apply to my job.
>>
>>17049672
12 years and counting. Nice try, though. Oh, and your petty insults don't make you look any less retarded.
>>
>>17049676
Who left who?
>>
>>17049417
>female with BPD
so just female?
>>
>>17049676
Don't listen to the trolls. Answer my questions. I legitimately am curious, not to mention I wanna see your vagina.
>>
>>17049417
Who do you want to fuck but can't?
>>
>>17049676
>What you think that it's even possible that people aren't going to date BPD?

When did I say that? You're free to quote my post to prove me wrong. I simply stated that telling someone to date a person with BPD is terrible advice.
>>
>>17049676
>do you want to fuck with me?
More ways than one.
>>
Oh God, please don't be bait. I just love the mental image of some mentally unstable woman so desperate for attention she has to do an AMA on a Papa New Guinea dressage chat room.
I've met dozens of girls like you. You're all edgy tryhards that Daddy either didn't hug enough or hugged too much. You're the kind of person who takes pride in being a bitch. You're the kind of person who would identify with those self proclaimed sociopaths on /b/ or /r9k/. You believe that just being aware of your psychological cracks and tears somehow insulates you from the instability they bestow upon you. You believe that you are beyond consequences.
Unless you're just baiting, in which case 8.8/8.8.
>>
I feel like you're using BPD as an excuse to be a shit human by the sounds of itm
>>
>>17049417
oh my... you look so fuucking hot hnnnng
>>
what's the difference between people who are just huge bitches and people with BDP?
People mention that they have BDP like it's an excuse for being an awful person. If anything, I feel like it's a diagnosis for being a huge bitch. Why do people accept this like it's normal?
>>
What kind of clothes do you like to wear?
>>
>>17049642
People with BPD are sensitive only to their own feelings.

Not to anyone else's.
>>
>>17050519

People with BPD or anyone that says they have BPD are shit people who should be avoided at all costs.
>>
>>17050553
Because regular awful people choose to be awful people. Saying a person with BPD just needs to learn to be a nice person is like saying a person with down syndrome just has to study more to become intelligent. Irrational reasoning, sudden mood swings, hating your partner one second and being completely devastated because you think they'll leave you the next second is how their brains are wired, that's why there's always so much drama.
>>
>>17050586
>Irrational reasoning, sudden mood swings, hating your partner one second and being completely devastated because you think they'll leave you the next second is how their brains are wired, that's why there's always so much drama.

Autists can be attracted to them because they crave the drama that is so missing from their lives.

This is a tragic mistake.

The drama gets old; it's emotional swings, almost exclusively to the negative.

But the shit-tier BPD won't want them to get off the ride, because they know very few people will tolerate their insanity.

After years or decades, they will look back at a wasted part of their life with someone that never really loved them, and will regret the day they ever met them.
>>
>>17050586
not OP but I can somewhat confirm this. am 39 and have been diagnosed with BPD/possible BPD by a therapist or two. have been working on my crappy personality for 20 years and have made a lot of progress but it's slow going. it's like I can intellectually make the connections to get my moods and attitudes to a better place but somehow the connection between knowing it and being able to make it work just doesn't get made a lot of the time. or it takes forever to make it.

everybody has emotions that are like a colour filter over a camera. the picture is how shit really is and the filter is how you feel about it. BPD people have a filter that is so strong you can only just make out the lines of the original picture. which I guess is why DBT focuses so much on learning to see past that and accept the reality of situations without their emotional trappings.

honestly I probably am a shit person but I must have made some progress - I am still married after 4 years, I'm on good terms with everybody in my family as far as I know, and I haven't lost a friend that I know of in quite a few years. that's a damn sight better than I was in college. but then I am a lot more reclusive now. I always had walls up and I still do but many of them are in more constructive places now. fortunately my husband's last partner was also BPD and he says she was way worse than me.
>>
>>17049417
So you're saying you're basically your average Betty Borderline?
As most women are?
>>
>>17050616
>honestly I probably am a shit person but I must have made some progress - I am still married after 4 years, I'm on good terms with everybody in my family as far as I know, and I haven't lost a friend that I know of in quite a few years. that's a damn sight better than I was in college. but then I am a lot more reclusive now. I always had walls up and I still do but many of them are in more constructive places now. fortunately my husband's last partner was also BPD and he says she was way worse than me.

Good for you OP. At the very least, try to do no harm.
>>
>>17050586
Yeah but the same can be said for random bitches.
A lot of my girl friends who are kind of bitchy are the same way- they're obsessive and worry all the time about stuff and their insecurity manifests itself in destructivr and mean ways.
Like saying "they act that way because that's how their brains are wired" is not an excuse because that applies to everyone. People who are bitchy are generally less patient, not easily forgiving, paranoid, angry, etc. they don't "choose" to be that way. Who wakes up in the morning and says "I choose to be irratable today!"?

Calling someone with BDP a bitch is like calling someone with Down's syndrome stupid. Like- the diagnosis literally implies that, it's literally just what it means.
>>
>>17050658
I'm not OP.
>>
>>17049566

You need to get better medication. Seriously.
>>
Maybe you can help me understand a few things then. Im a 19 year old dude who just graduated from highschool. I had never had a gf and was a virgin.
i met a BPD girl like 5 months ago at highscool. She noticed me and asked for my number, i was kinda hesitant at first because i wasnt really attracted to her but i gave her a shot and gave her my number, In a a day or two we are talking by Skype, one of the first things she told me was that she BPD. At the time i had no clue wtf that was, she showed me a few videos in order for me to understand what BPD was but i didnt really see it as something that bad.( At the time i was very ignorant to what it really meant having BPD). we started dating and it all went well for like 3 months. By the last weeks of those 3 months we started being sexual with eachother. we were only sexual twice. everything was fine, she told me loved, it was very cool and we saw eachother pretty much everyday. I even went to the point of going with her to her terapy sessions cause i didnt wanted her to go alone. She let me completely in her life and told me pretty much everything about herself.
Now here´s where it gets messy. A week before she knew me she had a thing with some other dude. From what she told me, they had a few dates for like a week, they got somewhat sexual, she gave him a handjob and then the guy broke it off with her out of nowhere telling her that he didnt wanted to date anyone at that time and so it was best for them to stop talking and seeing eachother. She told me she was over him, and that she was sick of guys playing with her emotions and she wanted a guy who was real with her and didnt wanted just sex.
I was that guy, during the 3 months, i was basically a white knight for her.
Then one day out of nowhere, she tells me that she needs to talk to me about something very important and she reveals to me that she can´t stop thinking about that dude she "dated" before me and that she thinks she loves him and not him.
>>
>>17049445
No, "get rid of" means "get rid of" DO YOU ELIMINATE?
>>
>>17051247
Cont.
Naturally i got pissed even though i didnt show her and told me choose either him or me. problem was i was so pissed that i didnt let her choose and instead broke up with her. Now i did this because i was very hurt at the time and it was a very impulsive thing but i still wanted to be with her. we didnt talked for like a week. At the end of that week she texted me apologising and said that she wanted to be with me and me only, that she didnt care about the other guy. I accepted her apologies and told her i still loved her and that i still wanted to be with her. After a few hours she texts me back saying that after all she actually doesnt want to be anymore and doesnt love me so breaks up with and says she doesnt want a relantionship right now but just wants a fuck buddy. After this she completely went cold hearted for me and never cared about me anymore. 2 months have gone by since this hapenned. Shes with another dude now.
I never really understood wtf hapenend. Can you explain what went through her head? Did she cared about me at all? Was i just used? Thanks in advance
>>
>>17049502
>we're very charming and funny

At first, yes. It wears off fast though and before one knows it you're just very annoying and crazy.
>>
>>17049417
So this is a thread about girls in general?
>>
>>17049417
What's your ideal kind of guy?
>>
>>17051328
Speak for yourself and the stupid bitches you know. No, I'm charming and funny and even the man I'm divorcing still think so.
>>
>>17051183
Probably. But no medication in the world will cure stupid hoes.
>>
>>17050672
A lot of your girl friends are bitches. I'm not a bitch. You can talk bout your girl friends all you want but i'm not one of your girls friends so you need to shut the fuck up.
>>
>>17050645
most women aren't borderline. That's just fucking stupid.

maybe to you women seem borderline. Because you're a pussy.
>>
>>17050658
4 years? lol… I've been with my husband without breaks, cheating or any of that shit for 13 years.

So shut the fuck up.

4 years. Jesus.
>>
OP here.

Right now I am triggered like you wouldn't believe. I hate it when my rage is focused outward. I can't handle it at all. I want to turn it in on myself as usual but I can't because the motherfucker in question is such an unmitigated piece of shit. I should have let it alone but being me I had to engage and it's just escalating to a point where I really do want to kill myself. I don't want to live in the same world as this person. I don't even want to be human if he's human. I told him to stay the fuck away but he was there anyway.

I hate him so fucking much. He's like the dabbed-out crystalization of every person who's ever hurt me. I feel like he's the last person I'll ever hate because I'll never let anyone get close enough to hurt me like this again.

There aren't words for this feeling. It's the worst feeling in the world. It's the epitome of helplessness. Okay, now I'm crying. I can't deal with feeling this kind of hate.
>>
>>17051991
i hope i'm not too late. op, please don't give up. please call a suicide line or try to calm down. i know it is hard not to give up, especially when you're BPD but this doesn't have to be the end. please don't give up.
>>
>>17052214
>tells a borderline to "calm down"
lol
clearly you have no experience with this sort of "person"
>>
File: 1443265390815.png (75 KB, 348x301) Image search: [Google]
1443265390815.png
75 KB, 348x301
>>17051991
so
can I see them titties ?
>>
>>17052239
well at least i'm trying to help.
>>
>>17052247

Ah 4chan...I knew you were in there somewhere.
>>
>>17051991

Why be around someone that darkens you so?
>>
I fucking hate BPD cunts so much. Please kill yourself. You're a worthless life-ruining piece of shit.

Thanks.
>>
>>17051588
If you have BDP then you are a bitch.
The symptoms of BDP and the qualities of being a bitch are the same thing. It doesn't matter what your intentions are, if you're constantly hurting other people with your mood swings and psychosis then you're being a bad friend to them.

If I say something mean that hurts my friends feelings, I am in the wrong even if my intent was not to hurt her feelings.
>>
>>17051991
Where are you? Would you want to meet?
>>
>>17051254
Would be great if you could try and answer this btw.
>>
I see it in many with bpd. What does the picture mean for you guys?
Faceless, or having no face or having your face ripped off? What does it mean exactly and why?
>>
>>17049534
So you're fine with emotionally fucking over and abusing all of the actually normal people as long as you get your kicks?

I had a friend with bpd that I roleplayed with (on Tumblr, so I guess I shoulda known) and I seriously wanted to tear her fucking hair out sometimes because of all her crytyping and attention seeking.
>>
>>17053210
>complaining about someone you roleplayed with online
you should be in some kind of work or death camp
>>
Op checking in again I'm not answering questions because I'm triggered and fighting for/against survival.

Everyone of you out there who think I should be dead, I agree with you. I wish they had some kind of test in utero so no one else would ever have to live this way.
>>
>>17049417
Can you explain what exactly borderline personality disorder is?
>>
Don't you think the personality disorder labels are harmful?

Surely less specific labels of depression, anxiety and paranoia are all that is needed, in addition to working through damaging behaviors and ways of thinking.

Surely these labels become self fulfilling and take responsibility off the person who is acting like a cunt?

Has the BPD label helped you at all?
>>
>>17049426
of course not homie
>>
Dated a girl with bpd for 3 years. After I left she told her family about things I'd done and painted me black.

Then gave me herpes.

Then got pregnant a month into dating one of my acquaintances.

I have a coworker friend now who has it, she tried to suck me in but I reinforced the fact we're just friends. Come to find out she's pregnant and has a boyfriend.

Why do you gals get knocked up so much? So you can make the kid dependent for life?
>>
I think I may actually have this except I exaggerate situations with my boyfriend. I dont even see it as exaggeration until I take a breather and revisit it once Im not in my weird state I get in
>>
OP checking in. Feeling too bad to read the mean comments. I know I should never have been born.

I'm going out anyway to meet my friends and have fun. I wish I had the guts to go to open mike but I have to haul my board there and it's heavy. I want a boyfriend so bad right now. I broke up with my best boyfriend a couple years ago. He was pretty great. He was really hot and almost 10 years older than me. He filmed me and loved my body. He was going to take my anal virginity. I wanted that but he wanted it to be this big ritualistic thing. He was really cute that way. But I broke up with him before we could. And I broke up with this other guy because he was paranoid about his baby mama learning about us. I can't deal with that shit. There's another guy but I told him I didn't want to fuck him ever again and I didn't want a relationship. The other guy I've known for a long time and he's my baby but last time we met he'd masturbated (to me!) three times before and couldn't fuck.

But right now I'm so alone and so lonely. Tomorrow I have to do this big serious thing but tonight I'm going to have fun. Maybe I'll find someone I like. Maybe I can find someone to understand me. I wish I was gay I really do. I really do. I wish I never wanted to fuck a man ever. That would be power. Right now I am powerless.
Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.