[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 24
Before you post a question, check here to see if it's already been answered
Keep your questions short and sweet for more answers.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:

Avoid asking these common questions:
>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>Is my body part big/small enough?
>Am I short/tall enough?
>Would you date a virgin?
><Random insecurity>
Some do, some don't. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Think positive, and get over it by practicing and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever. It takes hard work, time, and effort.

>I like someone. What do I do?
Ask them out.

>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out. This is something that cannot be explained. You either have learned to intuit this or you have not. If you have not, the only way to learn is experience--there are no shortcuts. So it comes back to: Just ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. Stop overthinking it.
Alternative answer: we don't fucking know.

>XYZ happened. Did I fuck it up with this guy/girl?
Maybe, maybe not. We're not in their head, we don't know. No amount of your walls of text will fix that.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing

>Someone has made it abundantly clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>

>That one guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships.
No one wants to cuddle you. Stop asking.

>Brandon
Fuck off
>>
>>17048800
>I'm a stupid idiot who doesn't know how to check the catalog
>>
>>17048805
>I'm a fuckwit who doesn't realise the other thread is autosaging
>>
How do talk to PRINCESSES<3?
>>
don't get into relationships with people who aren't LTR material

just saved you fags a lot of trouble
>>
>>17048800
I need to know this for scientific reasons:

http://strawpoll.me/7411378

If you're ambi, only the second half of the question matters.
>>
>>17048617

So basically just act normal and don't worry about it? I guess that's pretty obvious, now that I think about it.

I just get paranoid after seeing friends post all of these Vice articles and shit about nutjob guys and their asian fetishes, or that one video where the girl is talking about some guy calling her "pork fried rice," and really really don't want to come off like one of them.
>>
>>17048821
Why would you want to?
>>
I'm trying to think of small talk for girls but I'm kind of drawing a blank outside of asking them about school or work. What hobbies/interests do girls tend to have?
>>
How do you get over losing the most beautiful ex you've ever had?
>>
>>17048834
Dom is right, but I can fap with both (I like to vary).

>>17048851
Because they're pretty, delicate, nice and smell good.
>>
>>17048854
Cooking, cleaning, baking, knitting, etc.

Nah man they have the same hobbies men have. Why don't you ask them what their hobbies/interests are and go from there?
>>
>>17048834
Shit I didn't realise it was just for guys ignore the Dom: Right Fap: Left vote
>>
>>17048862
My ex who is still the best looking girl I've been with was a fucked up person. She told me she was still in love with her ex while we were together, ended up going on a holiday with him and their group of friends because they're in the same friend group, saw him every weekend etc. this isn't even scratching the surface. The point is, no matter how hot she was, looks will never make up for a shitty personality. And her personality wasn't even all that terrible, we got along well, it's just the fact she thought a lot of the shit she was doing was acceptable that through me all the way off. Much unneeded stress. Attractive women might be the most emotionally fucked ones my man. My current gf is less attractive, cute, but much more mentally stable with no baggage. Would take this over that any day of the week.
>>
>>17048867
I'm a girl and my hobbies actually are cooking, cleaning, knitting and crocheting and quilting. some girls actually like domestic stuff
>>
>>17048854
>>17048867
Unfortunately the last 20 girls I met literally has zero hobbies. They consider watching TV as their hobby. It's extremely rare for me to find a girl who actually has skills. Most bitches out there only drink and party.
>>
>>17048883
you need to find better quality women. partying over the age of like 22 is pathetic and so is thinking watching TV is a hobby
>>
>>17048878
You're missing the point, you shouldn't assume a girls habits are domestic because they are a girl
>>
>>17048805
It's called a bump limit newfag, look into it.
>>
not like women with "hobbies" are guaranteed to be any better

My ex with "hobbies" ended up being a total bitch that pretty much cheated on me every weekend
>>
>>17048876
Ugh, I know this feeling so well. I suffered though four years of bullshit because I thought I'd never do any better than her. (Well, I still haven't, but after our relationship I'd rather die alone than spend another day with her.)

Mine didn't even have the decency to tell me she was fucking around with another guy, she just got so bitchy that I finally gave up and dumped her, and she was living with him within a month of our breakup.
>>
>>17048867
There are NO girls who are legitimately into cars.
>you will never find a girl who drives better than you
;_;
>>
Maleanon here.

>First relationship I had was senior year HS
>I didn't know any better so I was really mushy and lovey dovey
>She thought I was too clingy and left me for her ex that she acknowledged multiple times treated her like shit
>Well fuck

>College Sophomore year
>Meet girl who dated my ex-roommate
>One of those free spirit types
>Try to learn from past mistakes and be extremely lax with her, acknowledge we like each other a lot but had recently broke up and didn't want to rush into another relationship
>3-4 months later suddenly starts pushing me away and treating me like a regular friend all of a sudden
>Bring this up, she gets defensive as fuck
>Buddy who's her next door neighbor tells me she's been fucking a dude on the basketball team
>Get pissed and confront her on it
>"Why do you care so much it's not like we were ever dating"

What the fuck do you girls want? I don't understand. Am I just destined to get cucked by Chads for the rest of my life?

I'm a recent college graduate who's just utterly baffled and lost in terms of my love life, help me out here
>>
>>17048898
no I only ment plenty of girls like those things. I also know how to work on cars, lay hardwood floors and put up drywall so yes I know girls don't have to like only domestic things.
>>
>>17048909
I share your dream, anon.

>tfw I'll never be my GF's Crew Chief and win a championship with her.
>>
In a post last thread two different girls replied that they had friends who cheat. So how many women cheat in relationships?
>>
File: 1460324179118.png (270 KB, 770x495) Image search: [Google]
1460324179118.png
270 KB, 770x495
>>17048909
Why don't you try being gay? There are lots of men that are into cars that you can date.
>>
>>17048917
probably just many as men
>>
>>17048909
I have a friend who loves cars.
>>
>>17048910
Why don't you try finding some middle ground between stalking and ignoring girls?
>>
>>17048920
I don't like sausage, sorry.

>>17048924
What does she drive?
>>
>>17048935
>What does she drive?
I have no idea, I don't care about cars
>>
>>17048909
I actually met a girl who seems pretty legit a while back. She actually came up to me after overhearing me talking about trackdays to another friend, and then we traded contact info after finding out that we both have S2000s.

I'm actually NOT looking for a car GF, though, and she wasn't at all my type anyway, even if she was objectively pretty attractive.
>>
>>17048931
The thing is I don't even think I was being extreme in either case. At the worst I'd text her good morning/night every day and try to hang out with her 2-3 times a week for the former and for the latter I just stayed emotionally distant enough so that she didn;t fee

Mutual friends from both girls would constantly tell me how badly they were fucking me over, but it's whatever. I'm starting to think women aren't worth the distraction at this point of my life when I'm about to start up a career. It's just that at some point down the line it's eventually going to come up again since nobody wants to be alone forever
>>
Ladies,
I quite fancy a girl who works in a store I go to. I know you're not supposed to ask out or otherwise flirt with girls while they're at work.

What do.
>>
>>17048902
It's a tough pill to swallow but sometimes you just have to do it. We have only ourselves to blame for the superficial reasons we didn't want to let them go, I can't even 100% say I'd decline taking her back in the future. What helped me a lot was learning to love my own self, feeling so good about myself where I didn't care or feel like I needed a woman, period. I'm over it, took no contact and having literally no idea if she's even alive currently (removed her from all social media) to do it.

I'm only 23, probably won't even end up staying with my current gf, and even if I never do find someone who looks better than she did (looks fade away, she won't always be beautiful she's already aging horribly anyways), just try to find someone who is worth being in a relationship with. If you can love someone for reasons other than their looks then you'll have pretty much the best kind of relationship you can get
>>
File: tip.gif (595 KB, 460x600) Image search: [Google]
tip.gif
595 KB, 460x600
>>17048949
>Ladies,
>I quite fancy
>>
Without writing out a blog post I have a complex situation I'm in. I'll try to condense it as much as possible but I can provide details if necessary, although I don't feel like they'll be relevant.

>about to get transfered to a different facility at work
>girl I'm absolutely really into is about to do the same, but to a different location
>we talk constantly, I feel like she likes me but of course I don't know for sure
>have a ton in common, values, likes, personality

Here's the rub.

>she's married but recently separated
>I'm technically her boss, could get fired until recently. Moving to other facilities removes this obstacle
>she has said the marriage is pretty much over but I'm not naive enough to know that anything is over just like that

Question is: I've pretty much resolved to tell her how I feel and ask her out once the week is up, I feel like if I don't sat anything now I'll lose my only chance once she and I head to different areas (well be in the same city to be clear, not a long distance thing). Due to her marriage issues, am I doomed to disappointment? I feel like the timing is perfect and also perfectly fucked.
>>
File: 180px-WHY.jpg (11 KB, 180x312) Image search: [Google]
180px-WHY.jpg
11 KB, 180x312
>>17048940
Pic related.

>>17048945
You will regret this for the rest of your life.
>>
>>17048946
Maybe try dating another girl? It's possible you just happened to date two duds. Just look elsewhere instead of dwelling on the past.
>>
>>17048960
>Pic related.
What?
>>
>>17048954
Awesome. Got anything worthwhile to contribute, or are you going to continue being a twat?
>>
Girls:
I'm the anon who met that girl at the Sm4sh tournament. Been taking to that girl, but I feel like she's bored even though she looked interested on Thursday. My other female friends say I'm doing fine, and that she might just be introverted. How do I chill out?
>>
Girls,
Do you look down on a guy if his friends cheat on their girlfriends? A couple of my friends cheat on their girlfriends, one flagrantly so. I try to just stay out of it other than saying I think it's kind of shitty. I feel like I enable them though but don't want to get involved. I've never cheated but was cheated on so it kind of cemented my views but do girls think less of guys who are friends with cheaters or assume that they're inclined to cheat as well?
>>
File: 1460313100116.png (500 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1460313100116.png
500 KB, 1280x720
>>17048970
ooo, got me fella
>>
>>17048977
Yep. You are the company you keep, and I'd question your morals if you're going to stay friends with such shit people.
>>
>>17048849
Think about it this way. If she were the exact same person, but white, what would you do? Do that. The only difference between girls of different races primarily is 1) their upbringing and 2) the race specific difficulties. If you manage those 2 things while treating her like a human being,you should be fine.
>>
>>17048984
>You are the company you keep
That's bullshit. I hang out almost exclusively with 6-10 year-olds, and I'm 45.
>>
>>17049006
Pedobear, is that you?
>>
>>17048949
Take off the fedora and shave neckbeard.

Joking aside, when people work retail, they generally have to be nice to their customers. So find a way to no pressure low key drop her your contact info. If she's interested she will call, otherwise, just leave her alone.
>>
>>17048984
So if you have a promiscuous friend you are promiscuous too? Don't be a moron, everyone is an individual with their own thoughts, modeled after their own experience.
>>
>>17049014
I think what that anon meant is that birds of a feather flock together. While it may not represent you, some people may think of it like that. If you don't care, keep being friends. If you think people might care and you care what people may think, then drop him.
>>
>>17049020
I'm not evem the guy who was asking the question, but saying that you are exactly like the people you hang out with is retarded.

Okay, birds of a feather flock together, fair enough. What if they are all metalheads? His cheating friend and him, did you people stop to think that maybe there are OTHER things they have in common?
>>
There's this housemate whom I often have eye contact with and she smiles really cutely. I watched a movie or two with her and put my arm around her. She doesn't seem to mind, but I can not read any interest either. She's a very smart science major, 18yo with no prior dating experience.
When she got a bit drunk she did become slightly more physical.
I don't feel like pursuing this further, but maybe you have a way for me to gauge her interest? I am moving out in a month and while my housemates and her friends think we have our moments, they also find her very hard to read.
>>
Why do some women like to wear revealing clothes?

Shits disgusting. Have a little self respect
>>
>>17049032
It reflects on his moral code. While it might not be something serious, it can be reflected that he condones it and could be implied that he might do it , even if it's farfetched.
>>
Guy here: What makes a girl just cut a guy off out of nowhere?

This girl I was into dropped me after graduation and we picked things up again in December when she added me on social media. We were talking, she apologized for what she did and during spring break we got to hang out. I felt like I fucked up but she told me I was fine yet a little after spring break stopped responding and then took me off facebook.

I've been extremely frustrated but not as depressed like before.

What makes a girl do that and I'm thinking of writing a letter and sending it to her just to get all of it out of my sister
>>
>>17049004
Point taken.

Yeah, as you mention, my only real concern is the culture gap. A lot of these women are recent immigrants, and I have pretty much zero idea how to approach them, what's normal here might seem weird as fuck to them.
>>
>>17049071
They can't really fault you for that. If they think it's offensive or weird even after you explain it then they're not a match for you.
>>
>>17048800
Do girls find it hot or sexy when their man masturbates in front of them?
>>
>>17049067
All I'm going to say is:

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.
>>
Dear ladies:

>be 27
>be a virgin
>good job, looks normal, dresses casual
>6'2", 230lb
>go to California for week on business
>decide I'll lose my virginity over the day before flight
>drive 4 hours to Nevada brothel
>more nervous than I've ever been
>one second away from not going in
>decide to go in
>main host tells me to sit somewhere and ladies will come talk to me
>tells me we can make a deal with them back in their room
>sit there 90 minutes looking lost
>not a single lady comes up but several pass
>realize time is up
>i have to leave if i wanna make my flight home
>so i left

So should I just kill myself at this point? I can't even get a hooker to give me a chance much less a normal chick. I could have been carrying $10,000 in my pocket and I wasn't given so much as a hello.
>>
>>17049103
You're not normal, you're a huge fat guy.
>>
>>17049100
Fool me once, shame on...shame on you. Fool me twice...you can't get fooled again.
>>
>>17049103
Go gay dude. I went gay and it's the best choice I've ever made.
>>
>>17049099
Only if it's during foreplay and he starts stroking while we are kissing or something similar.

If we're like at home and he wants to rub one out without me getting involved, then that's pretty awkward.
>>
>>17049100
She did exactly what she apologized doing. It fucking hurts but I need to get over it and I feel writing this letter to her will help. I'll post what I have in a bit
>>
>>17049109

If 6'2" at 230 lb is fat then yes I am a huge fat guy.

>>17049112

Not going gay. Maybe going to a gym though. Or 6 feet under. Haven't decided yet.
>>
>>17049133
>I am a huge fat guy
For you.
>>
>>17049133
>not going gay

Lamo. Pathetic. Where do you live? I'll show you a time you're never go to forget. You need a MAN to take care of you boy. I'll have you're legs shaking and screaming my name the whole time
>>
>>17049099
Yep. I like especially like it when it's that time of the month and if he's touching himself, talking dirty to me. Then I like blowing him and having him jizz on my tits
>>
>>17049166
Fuck off, fag.
>>
>>17049183
Don't worry. You won't be the first "straight" guy I flipped. When I my creamy load hits the back of your throat and you look up into my eyes, you'll never go back to wanting pussy. ;)
>>
>>17049033
Why do you want to read her if you don't want her? Do you want to waste our time?

>>17049103
You should have chosen one and talked to the host. At least that's how some brothels work here.
I lost my virginity in a brothel. It was pretty good, I still miss that hoe.

>>17049166
LOL
>>
File: 1460768406152.jpg (167 KB, 983x1024) Image search: [Google]
1460768406152.jpg
167 KB, 983x1024
Why do girls hate each other? Why is there no comraderie between women?

You never see two chicks outside of a convenience store puffin cigs and shooting the shit... why?

I never see two females that are total strangers approach each other and comment on a similar hobby... why?

Men can have a meaningful conversation with just about anyone. Hell, I go out of my way to talk to people that don't even speak english.

Why do women never do this, especially to other women?

Why does it seem so fake (and almost condescending) when women compliment each other?

Whats wrong with you ladies?
>>
>>17049243
You can't be not baiting
>>
>>17049245
Not bait. I was sitting inside a gas station/restaurant and people watching.

I noticed guys pulling up and talking to each other at the pumps, pointing at their trucks and dirtbikes... two guys smoking outside laughing and talking... one approached him and bummed a cig, so I doubt they knew each other.

I just started wondering: why do I NEVER see women interact with each other like that?
>>
File: image.jpg (118 KB, 780x676) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
118 KB, 780x676
>>17049262
Women don't have personalities. They just mimic their surroundings.
>>
>>17049197
Sure fag, sure.
>>
>>17049277
...b-but why???

women?? where the fuck are you????
>>
File: Riemann.png (88 KB, 1044x520) Image search: [Google]
Riemann.png
88 KB, 1044x520
>>17048867
>Nah man they have the same hobbies men have.
The only women I see at the gun range are wives of regulars. Truly these are difficult times.

>>17049277
To be fair dogs are pretty awesome.
>>
Probably a stupid question.

Bf tried to break up with me the other day but backed out of it at the last second because he realized he wasn't making any sense.
Now my fear of losing him has gotten much worse. We're both kind of insecure, jealous folks. He says he's afraid of losing me too.
He says he doesn't like it if I keep bringing up how scared I am because it makes him feel bad that he's not trusted.
It's kind of true because he built me up for months saying a bunch of good things, and almost completely threw them all out the window, but then spun around and said "no I don't want to break up with you."

Should I expect him to break up with me later? Should I just calm down and keep trying to make the relationship healthy?
-F
>>
Girls,

Let's say there a guy you are interested in, and in a class, they hand out a survey. If they knew it was you, Would you answer with somewhat false answers, maybe even answers similar to his views?

I am asking as a Girl I am interested in identified as Left Leaning (I am one of the only guys who's left) and answers one question using almost exactly the same wording I have in the past, (Keep in mind I am very vocal Politically)
>>
>>17049383
No probably not. She may have done though, or she might just have liked the way you worded it
>>
>>17048883
fucking this
netflix and napping aren't fucking hobbies
>>
>>17049243
>>17049262
Nah, you're just not looking at the right places. Plenty of random women strike up conversations in the yoga studio, at the dog park, at the hair salon. Even in line at the coffee shop. I felt like a complete dork, but some woman was reading a book that I had just finished and really liked, so I gave her props about it and we chatted a bit about the author's work.

In general, I don't see a lot of men or women who seem approachable or open to conversation, though. Everyone seems to have his/her face buried in a phone.
>>
>>17049262
The female equivalent of this is stopping a stranger on the street to compliment her coat/bag/haircut. Happens all the time.
>>
>>17049452
bitch Ive been to every state in the lower 48, save for maine and vermont.

girls do NOT do that ever unless they are being approached by a sales associate at the perfume kiosk in the mall
>>
>>17049067
>>17049119
Any other advice? I'm not sure if I should post my letter so far or make a new thread to talk about it and post it there
>>
>>17049470
It happens all the time dude, I get the feeling this is confirmation bias
>>
>>17049470
Nah- happens all the time. I guess it's like guys giving compliments to each other on their cars and mods? Especially for things like beauty products. I've discovered some awesome eyeliner and mascara from the girls in my yoga studio. I actually found my current realtor in class, too. Overheard her talking to someone and it turns out that she knows the area well and has been working like the blazes, showing me different listings.
>>
>>17048800

Women, why don't you approach men?

Why do you expect guys to approach you, and "be real men", then you complain when guys don't approach?

If you are "equal" to us, can't you do some of the approaching?
>>
>>17048917
Femanon here, I'm 31 and have never cheated on anyone. Most of my female friends have, sadly.
>>
>>17049393
True. The odd thing is that she always spoke as if she is very centrist and moderate.
Can be that maybe she is feeling more comfortable with somewhat taboo views as another one also just started to ID as Far-Left. As I am always outspoken, and I embrace my Socialistic views. Maybe that pushed them two to as well
>>
before i knew my girlfriend, i was crushing on her so hard that i intentionally positioned myself in places that i knew she would be at so i would happen to "run into her". she worked at a place that i used to work at so i still had access to the google docs that they used for scheduling people, so i could easily tell when she was going to be walking home/etc.

we've been dating for 6 months, is this a cute story that i can tell that will make her think i'm adorable for or a creepy story that will make her think im a weirdo?
>>
>>17049712
The creepy ootion is far **FAR** more likely.
>>
>>17049692
It's pretty safe to assume that most women cheat.
>>
>>17049677
Because they don't have to. That's like asking fish why they don't just leap directly into your cooler from the water.
>>
>>17049781

But then why do they complain so much when guys don't approach them? I'm sick of hearing about it.

They want equality yet they also want all the benefits of chivalry. Western society would not let guys, especially young guys, be so spoiled and entitled. So why does western society let women be so entitled?
>>
>>17049759
I'd say 90%
>>
>>17049794
Yeah, legal equality is totally the same thing as asking someone out. Completely identical concepts.
>>
>>17049794
/r9k/ is over there, dude.

We're all fucking frustrated as hell by the clusterfuck that is modern dating, but shitposting about it here isn't going to help anything.
>>
>>17049814
I'm not frustrated by it, since I am not a part of it. It doesn't matter how big of a clusterfuck dating is when nobody would ever date you.
>>
>>17049810

It's not just about legal equality. Women want to have their cake and eat it too.

>>17049814

I don't want to go to /r9k/, dudebro. I asked a simple question, I don't see why asking simple questions about women these days will make people so angry.

I wouldn't even care about this so much if women didn't complain to me about it, as well as seeing women complain about it when I look through my facebook feed.

They want everything to work in their favor and they get upset when it doesn't, then they try to shame men into changing so they get served on a golden platter.
>>
Don't really go on this board much but here goes

So today I was in class

I asked the Teacher something
There was a pretty hot girl sitting on the side of the desk doing some work or whatever
When I asked him if I could do this he said "yes"
The girl said "No you can't"
I just said some shit like "I can't " and she just made a goofy smile and then I just kind of smiled and walked away
I just went to my seat and she said something like " You see, I could be a good teacher" or something idk"

She seems pretty cool desu

So like what does any of this mean? She want to be friends or whatever? The class is really dull as fuck anyways, bored out of my mind.
>>
>>17048917
The most accurate statistical data we have say it's about 20%.
>>
>>17049692
Define most.
>>
>>17048977
Absolutely. I completely agree with the other anons that who you keep as friends is a huge reflection on yourself as a person.
>>
>>17049876
Most obviously means at least 50%+1 of her friends. What exactly are you hoping to find?
>>
>>17049810
But you don't see feminists just arguing over legal equality, but over social standards and such too. What the fuck do you think the slut walks are about?
>>
>>17049883
Uh what happens if I have no friends? How does a girl judge me then?
>>
>>17049910
Having good friends greatly helps your chances in finding a girlfriend. Many people often meet stable partners through friends, and being able to have healthy friendships means you're more likely able to handle a relationship (as friendship is only one of the essential aspects of having a partner).
>>
>>17049928
Well I can't make friends to start with so it's a bit of a moot point.
>>
I got a quick question for the femanons before I go to sleep. If you approached some guy at a party and kissed him once, how would you like him to behave the next time you encountered him? That happened, but I'm not sure if I should just talk to her normally, as if nothing had happened or if I should show any interest. I knew her by name and had seen her a few times before the party, but that was it.
>>
how do i tell if someone is just replying to be polite or if they actually want to talk
>>
>>17049488
Well if anyone cares my letter so far is >>17049946

I'd appreciate it if someone hlepped or tells me their thoughts so far
>>
>>17049928
>Having good friends greatly helps your chances in finding a girlfriend. Many people often meet stable partners through friends, and being able to have healthy friendships means you're more likely able to handle a relationship (as friendship is only one of the essential aspects of having a partner).

This has to be the stupidest thing I have heard in a long time. Wow
>>
>>17049889
Some kind of ratio or percentage. For example, 9/12 of her friends.
>>
>>17050034
Why?
>>
>>17049979
Then just work on making friends first. You can do it.
>>
>>17049889
>at least 50%+1 of her friends
Correction: more than 50%

>>17050041
>For example, 9/12 of her friends
Simplification: 3/4 or 75%

Sorry.
>>
File: 1459347920719.png (451 KB, 800x547) Image search: [Google]
1459347920719.png
451 KB, 800x547
>>17050045
Not him but one thing that strikes out to me is that what makes a good friend is very different from what makes a good partner. Aside from it being helpful to not be a shitty person obviously, I would argue they have much less overlap than you claim.
>>
>>17049407
are you sure?

Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with women. They just don't fucking do anything all god damn day. Even girls I have been with that had...at least a tiny bit of talent just never did anything.Just browse tumblr and netflix.

Why is it so hard to find a girl that's my level? I know they exist somewhere. Women just lack that competitive edge that men have.
>>
>>17050045
Nobody needs "good friends" in order to be able to develop a romantic relationship. That's ridiculous.
>>
File: 1444796153903.jpg (55 KB, 524x451) Image search: [Google]
1444796153903.jpg
55 KB, 524x451
>>17048909
>tfw being mechanically independent and competent is one of the few things that makes me feel not-worthless
>tfw the likelihood of me being in a relationship with someone who one-ups me in that regard is nearly a statistical impossibility

Good.
>>
>>17050068
I'd disagree. I think successful relationships absolutely require a good friendship between the two partners. I think that's what most people forget when going into relationships and that's what leads to the most failure.

>>17050085
You don't need it but it definitely helps. Having healthy social relationships with friends and family is a sign of overall mental health and stability, so of course someone good at this will be more likely to succeed at a romantic relationship than someone who has trouble having friendships.
>>
>>17050079
Sounds like you hang out with boring women. Most of the women I've met in my engineering course have been fairly interesting.

>>17050092
>Having healthy social relationships with friends and family is a sign of overall mental health and stability
When you're on the outside looking in many unhealthy relationships seem much healthier than they really are. They're really not that reliable of an indicator when you're trying to figure someone out.
>>
>>17050092
>I think successful relationships absolutely require a good friendship between the two partners. I think that's what most people forget when going into relationships and that's what leads to the most failure.

They do. But we are referring to friendships with other people.
>>
This 23 year old girl is straight playing me

>Texts me on friday, "Hey what are you up to?"
>I respond, however she doesn't respond that night
>Next day asks if I want to hangout. I agree. Later that day says she is going to hangout with her girlfriends instead
>Sunday sends me a text that just says, "hello"
>I respond...she never text back
>Today she must have sent me 3 selfi snaps.

Holy shit I must be the target of some trolling scheme.
>>
>>17049243
I'm a guy and I don't know if I give off a certain vibe or have a charming face but fucking everyone wants to talk to me. Girls, guys, whatever.

The second I get on the train someone will always come up to me and just shoot off their entire life story. Once they leave, a new person gets on the train and the fucking cycle starts over again.

On my short walk to work from the train station someone will always start talking to me at the light and walk with me just yacking away. I'm just like bitch, I don't know you. Just let me be for the love of god why do you people want anything to do with me.

It's everyone. Younger women,older women, young guys, old guys, farmers, city folk, cops, homeless, druggies, just fucking everyone wants me specifically to know the life story of every fucking person in the city.

People even shout out to me. Guys will yell "You should smile man!" or a girl yelled at me from a ways down yonder just so she could talk to me about my bike.

I just want to be alone so badly. It doesn't matter if I'm wearing headphones or playing video games. They will only talk louder.
>>
For women:

Is size really not that important, or is that a lie akin to telling a small child their shitty artwork is the best thing ever?
>>
>>17049692
Literally every female I have ever known as a friend has cheated at least once. Every. Single. One.

it's just how life is. Women cheat. Men would cheat just as much if they got as much attention as your average female.

For fuck's sake even fat ugly bitches have men pining over them. It's fucking pathetic.
>>
>>17050129
I think every woman has preferences. But for me 4-6.5 inches is ideal.

Been with people smaller and larger, didn't like it. Too small and I can't feel much. Too big and it's too painful to feel pleasure.
>>
File: 1458454940422.png (283 KB, 344x377) Image search: [Google]
1458454940422.png
283 KB, 344x377
>been with girlfriend for six months
>I'm mono, she's poly
>I'm kind of okay with her being poly; I don't love it but I accept her for who she is
>she respects boundaries we agreed upon and it's only with other woman so it's not that big of a deal
>tell her I might go on a date with another woman, embracing the poly relationship a little bit, but if she was uncomfortable then I'd cancel
>she gives me consent to go on a date
>date goes well but nothing came of it, I felt guilty and want to be committed to my girlfriend
>two months later (so now we've been together 8 months), she says she wants to be mono with me because she loves me the most but is upset I went on a date with another woman
>says she might not want to continue a relationship with me

help whAT THE FUCK
>>
>Matched qt on tinder
>Chat for a bit, ask her "you doing anything on Wednesday? (I work weekends and she knows)
>Probably not, she says
>I get a haircut because hair's getting long
>It comes out awful because I tried a new place and the guy was an idiot who couldn't follow basic instructions (E.g. "I'd like an inch and a half on top please" "Imma use a buzzer!" "What? N-no...FUCK!"

What do? Is there anyway I can postpone a date with this girl? I didn't say to meet me anywhere or anything like that. Just asked what I quoted above, but yeah. Am I fucked? Help, please. pic unrelated
>>
>>17050147
>>17050147

Dump the bitch. Anyone who's into poly relationships is guaranteed to be a gigantic sack of drama and a side of Borderline Personality Disorder.
>>
>>17048917
>>17048923
>>17048977
>>17049692
>>17049796
>>17049874
I can't understand why/how so many people managed to get the idea in their heads that cheating is "okay". I mean seriously, i get that many of us aren't religious (probably only 10% of my friends are), but not even having a personal moral code or something? Or just the basic human decency to break up with someone before starting to fuck someone else? I would never even consider cheating, and i'm pretty sure none of my friends would either.

I guess I don't steal things, cheat on exams/etc, lie gratuitously, etc either, but i can't believe i'm some kind of angel with a superior conscience or something.
How do people justify cheating?
>>
>>17050157
I would fuck girls and not give another thought to it

But once you are in a relationship...yeah kind off fucked up...........
>>
>>17050147
Poly people are just setting themselves up for a world of hurt. They know doing that shit has hurt them in the past and will continue to do so but they keep doing it. Someone in a multiple person relationship is going to eventually be left out as it's impossible to not like one person more than the other. Someone is going to get hurt badly and it's just going to drag out the entire time.

They always reply with "Yeah well you can get hurt in a mono relationship," It's just yeah, you can, but it's simple fucking math here. The more people involved means there's that many more problems to deal with. It's hard getting just 2 people to be happy with one another.
>>
>>17050157

People can justify and rationalize ANYTHING to themselves.

He doesn't appreciate me, she doesn't pay attention to my needs anymore, blah blah blah.

Hell, history has shown that 'good' people can be convinced to do almost anything with the proper rationalization.
>>
>>17049712
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

>>17049781
That's a really dumb analogy.

>>17049810
>"I want equality, but not really equality!"
This is how dumb you sound.

>>17049984
We need context.

>>17050122
That's a nightmare.
>>
>>17050157
A lot of people have 0 tolerance for cheating too. The problem is it can be difficult to have a moral backbone however small, and it's easy for people to justify their actions.

They believe their own lies about how its his fault or whatever. You have to have some degree of self awareness to cut through that bullshit.

>>17050147
>but is upset I went on a date with another woman
Sounds dumb. You acted within the bounds of your relationship, its just that only now shes realizing poly shit means she has to share you too. Work with her to fix things if you want, but I sure as fuck wouldn't apologize in your situation.
>>
Female with a few questions

Would you be bothered by a girls best friend being a straight guy. I can honestly say I've never done anything with him, nor has he ever tried. We've been blunt and honest with each other about this, and for numerous reasons dating would never work. He has a girlfriend and she respects us, but I've had guys get extremely weird about this which is incredibly fair. We've been close and consider each other brother and sister - so it's not sexual at all. In your opinion what could I do to settle any unease with a boyfriend?

Do faded self harm scars effect your thoughts on dating a girl?
>>
>>17050223
Really don't care. If you're not fucking him, you're not fucking him.

I like them because it shows you're a big enough fan of bad decision making to wind up in a relationship with me.
>>
>>17050223
>Would you be bothered by a girls best friend being a straight guy.
Depends on if they have firm boundaries. I've seen a lot of women wave off a lot of fucked up behavior saying he's "just a good friend". Shit like being way too handsy or shit talking her bf behind his back, I'm sure you get the idea. I've actually criticized a friend of mine for doing exactly that recently, except its between two women.

>Do faded self harm scars effect your thoughts on dating a girl?
To a degree. I'll be honest, I'd wonder if it was something purely in the past or not. If she gives me suitable reason to think shes moved past it I'd probably tune it out soon enough.
>>
>>17050054
Thanks but I've already tried.
>>
>>17050179
It's all the time. I was sitting on the bus all by myself and this big guy sits in the chair in front of me. I have long hair and a beard so he starts talking to me about how I'm one of the good guys that don't shave(even though I shave all the god damn time. trim I guess, whatever). Up until that point the bus driver was telling me how he had to switch buses to this older one sense his normal bus broke down.

So this guy that sat down. His entire face was just covered in prison tattoos. Teardrops, crosses, skulls, names, fucking everything. He goes on to tell me how he just got out a couple of days ago. For 15 minutes the guy just rants about life in prison and how I should never do drugs.

When he got off a few more people got on including this adorable( as in shy and awkward. I think she was 16) blind girl almost tripped on a small shift in height on the floor. Of course she had to tell me her life story like everyone else. It was the first time she had gone out alone but had used this route in the past. Just completely blind and only a stick.

She couldn't even see me and still wanted to tell me everything about her. I just give off an aura of "tell this guy everything about yourself even your darkest secrets"
>>
>>17050239
Yeh the self harm stuff is hard for me - seeing as it was 100% based in an abusive relationship and ever since I escaped that I've been fine. Marks are obviously years old (5+) but they don't go away so.
>>
>>17050250
>Marks are obviously years old (5+) but they don't go away so.
For me its just what they can potentially represent emotionally. Maybe I'm biased though, I have stretch mark so I've never thought much of blemishes like that.
>>
>>17050223

>Do faded self harm scars effect your thoughts on dating a girl?

Yes. It's not my responsibility to protect damaged goods.
>>
>>17050223
1. I might be a little off put at first only because girls say "he's like my best friend" and they end up being in love with her. But if I saw how you two interacted and that he was dating someone i'd get over it

2. No not at all. maybe i'd be more inclined to since she had gone through hardship and is humbled/down to earth
>>
>>17050223
>>17050239
About the second question, I agree with this guy.

>>17050249
lol
It's time to buy a car.
>>
>>17050255
>>17050261
Thanks for being honest, I've been contemplating throwing down the 5 grand to laser remove everything and just go on pretending it never happened. But then realized maybe I'd rather just be with someone who I can be honest with it about.
>>
>>17050122
>>17050249
Heh, i'm the opposite. Even taxi drivers in european countries don't try to talk to me, and swapping life stories with them is considered normal.

Everybody assumes I want to be alone and not speak a word to anybody. Guys don't talk to me at all (i don't think a guy's approached me just to talk in years), and oftentimes at uni girls will even apologize for bothering me and shit. I always want to say "no goddammit, please bother me more, you're the only person who's talked to me all week".
Bothers me most that nobody even asks for help with the class material. Since we do public and many oral tests/exams her (med school), it really hurts watching a bunch of people embarrass themselves and miserably fail then going up and getting a perfect score.

I'd trade with you in a second, man. Wish I knew what makes me so "unapproachable".
>>
>>17050107
Tell her you're going on a date, ask her for advice on something inconsequential and innocuous for it, revel in her awkward flustering as she is deprived of that much more attention.
>>
>>17048800
Girls, what do you think of this handsome young man?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IukTiqAqVBM
>>
Question for males:

what's the best way to approach my partner about wanting a much rougher sex life without making him feel inadequate or self conscious?
>>
>>17050292
Define rougher
>>
>>17050294
bigger, blacker, and so on
>>
>>17050292
Wanting rougher sex shouldn't make him feel inadequate, unless you've asked him for it before and he's currently trying.
>>
>>17048800
So like I want an Argie specifically really bad.
Would it be weird to let her know I pretty much have a fetish for Argies?
>>
>>17050249
Where do you live, btw?

>>17050274
Are you a girl? A normal one? What's your height?

>>17050296
Blacker? Dafuq?
How would someone get blacker?
>>
>>17050292

Just tell him what you want. Don't act like an entitled, arrogant slut about it and don't act like you deserve rough sex. Just tell him what you want in a calm way and see what his reaction is. Don't sugarcoat and don't mince your words either.
>>
File: 1459983775184.jpg (52 KB, 463x709) Image search: [Google]
1459983775184.jpg
52 KB, 463x709
>>17050300
>Blacker? Dafuq?
>How would someone get blacker?

>What is a Troll
>>
>>17050294
I want punishment.

He is very vanilla
>>
>>17050299
Tell her you "have a thing" for Argies. Don't tell fetish, dumb ass.
>>
>>17050274
>Wish I knew what makes me so "unapproachable".
How fat are you?
>>
>>17050320
You can't force a vanilla to be something they're not. They might put on a half hearted show for you once in a while, but that's about it.
>>
>>17050320

You sound entitled. Find someone else if you don't like your current situation.
>>
Girls,

I was with a girl, after being my girlfriend for about 2 weeks, she says: "I just wanna be friends for now but if things go good then we can take it to the next level"

Do I have a chance of getting back together with her?
>>
>>17050152
Anyone?
>>
>>17050341
Tell her what happened, I appreciate honesty and usually you're a lot more critical on haircuts then other people are.
>>
>>17050129
Size does matter, but girth matters more than length. And it depends on the size of the female and the angle you use it. I'm 5'3" and anything more than 5" can be painful at the wrong angles. Also, there are many ways to make a woman come (in fact, PIV is not the most common way for females to orgasm), so I wouldn't obsess over dick size
>>
>>17050343
So I should just be like "think we should do this and this, but to be honest, I got a really terrible haircut and want to postpone these plans."?
>>
File: 1461033227910.jpg (55 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1461033227910.jpg
55 KB, 500x500
>>17050356
>tfw small and thin
At least no girl will ever see it
>>
What's a bad date like?
>>
I've seen people here say that watching TV isn't a real hobby. Can watching movies and being a film buff be a hobby, and if so, what's the difference?
>>
>>17050292
Ask him what his kinks are, too. If he has to role play for you by being dom, you might have to do the same for him. Or just find another partner if you're incompatible
>>
>>17050389
I think both can be a hobby, if it goes beyond just consuming them. If you actively take an interest in the themes and messages in them, and actually think about them critically, I would consider it a hobby. Mass consumption disqualifies it from being a hobby, as does shit like reality TV.
>>
File: 1455744655794.gif (538 KB, 500x340) Image search: [Google]
1455744655794.gif
538 KB, 500x340
Girls how bad do you think sending the letter in >>17049926 would be? I'm still editing it but should I do it, what would you think if you received a cheesy letter like this?
>>
>>17050400
I can't be fucked reading the letter, but going by the post you linked to, this is a bad idea. Write a letter to let it off your chest if you have to, but don't send it.
>>
Girls, what's your favorite masturbation toy, ex. dildo, vibrator, magic wand, etc.?
>>
Asking for the grils

So, theres a girl that I met this last saturday, shes really nice and cute, but the problem is that she barely knows me and was already hugging and laying on me.

Today (monday) I saw her and she came right to me hugging and saying "I dont believe that u r here, what a surprise" then we talked about a party that she will give

But at the end I just want to know if shes just being nice to me or if I can aproach to her more as a friend
>>
>>17050448
As a lady, I can confidently say that she's doing this because she wants the d. Or is possibly a ho and want's everyone's d. Not right to assume though. Approach her as someone who wants your d.
>>
>>17050389
I guess some people say that because almost everyone watches TV, especially if you count streaming services like Netflix. Almost like saying eating food is a hobby. Not everyone watches a lot of movies, example: me.
>>
The girl im dateing canceled our last date bc some serious family issues came up.
Since then, we havent talked.
I want to ask her out again, how should i approach her?
Just ask her if she wants to meet up, or ask her first how she feels?
I dont want to be rude, but from previous experiences with her i know that if i dont reach out for her, she wont bring up the idea on her own
>>
File: Hands.jpg (19 KB, 475x316) Image search: [Google]
Hands.jpg
19 KB, 475x316
Girls;

I've been talking to a girl for about a week, and asked her out just recently. Thankfully she said yes.

This is literally the first date I've been on in my life thus far, and I really don't want to fuck it up considering I want to actually be something with this girl. Coincidentally, this is also my first relationship, so I'm a bit of a sperg when it comes to it.

Problem for me is, I'd like to have her be more physically comfortable with me; even if its small things like holding her hand, having my arm around her, etc. But I'm not sure when is I guess the right time to get closer.

What can I do to make her feel comfortable with being closer?
We're probably going to the movies, is this a good time to see how close is okay?

Please girls of /adv/, tell me what to do.
>>
>>17050472
Ask how's she's feeling first. Or even better, since she doesn't initiate hanging out, roll both questions into one message "Hello my fluffy puppy, how are you feeling? I know you've been going through some rough shit. Are you up for hanging out again soon so we can talk about it?"
>>
>>17050481
First of all, congrats, and this adorable, I want to squish you both.

The movies are a great opportunity to hold her hand or put an arm around her shoulders. But go slow. If she seems as nervous as you, but happy, stick to a hand hold at first. The first date is more about talking and getting to know her than anything else. The amount of hugging, etc, is based on the vibes you get from her. You can tell if a friend or even a stranger is happy with you, annoyed with you, etc. and the same will go for your date. I hope this makes sense. Trust me that it will be a lot less scary when you're there with her, the excitement should win out over the nerves.
>>
This is for women

So I'll try to make this short

>gf just broke up with me
>got uncomfortable with her sexually, didn't want to eat her out
>she often distanced herself from me, bottled up her feelings a lot
>she did tell me that she didn't like the fact I didn't want to eat her out
>told her when I'd get more comfortable with sex and stuff id want to (I was a virgin before I met her)
>she suddenly starts distancing herself even more, ignoring me and stuff, talking to another guy
>dumps me, gets with him
>3 days later brakes up with him
>someone asked her on her blog why she broke up with me and shit
>she said that she didn't feel bad and that I was oblivious to a lot of things that annoyed her
>mfw trying to recollect things that could possibly annoy her and I can't think of anything
>because she never told me, instead of telling me she distanced herself and expected me to somehow know

Now am I an idiot or something for not catching it? I don't understand how she expects me to know what annoys her when she never tells me. She said before that she doesn't like the idea that she has to explain why she feels certain ways and stuff. But isn't that how it fucking works? How else can I know how someone feels if they dont tell me?
>>
>>17050483
Ok, will do sthing like that, thank you.
>>
>>17050497
She sounds immature desu. Talking about your feelings IS how it works. Humans haven't figured out telepathy yet, unfortunately.
>>
>>17050497
>refusing to talk to you about her problems and blaming you when you don't understand

My god that's some stereotypical women shit
>>
>>17050505
Welcome, and if you really start with "hello my fluffy puppy" it will make my whole night, please tell me you will.
>>
>>17050506
Yeah. In that very post she said that she was a bitch and that I'm just oblivious.
>implying I'm the stupid one
Alright.
Christ, I can't believe I was with someone who literally accepts the fact that she's a bitch and doesn't want to do anything about it.
>>
>>17050518
I apologize on behalf of my half of the human race for you having to deal with that obnoxious bullshit. I promise we're not all like that. Looks like her breaking up with you was a blessing in disguise - you can do waaaaaaay better.
>>
>>17050523
Yeah, I never really thought all women are like that, and it honestly was. Jesus. I'm more ashamed with myself that I put up with it.
>>
>>17050513
Oh im sorry but i cant bring myself to do that, never in my life did i call my gfs anything like this.
Its just not my nature...
>>
>>17050300
It's been every city I have lived in. Chicago, Tampa, San Franciso.

Doesn't matter the gender, race, sexual orientation, age, anything. I am the go to person for everyone in the world that wants to unload their entire life's shit on a complete stranger. It doesn't even matter if I am with other people. If I'm out with coworkers in a group people will still try their damn hardest to talk to me. I remember the first time I went out in public with my girlfriend we took the train to see a movie and just hang out at a mall. By the time we got off the train at least 3 people came up to me and just started talking.

She was like "hope you enjoyed talking to all your new friends rather than your girl" I tried to tell her the curse but women am I righhhhtttt. I just want to be left alone.

I maybe said 10 words total to those people. They do all the talking Mostly I just shake my head and smile.

I'm not tall, about 5'10". I'm not super fat but I am stocky. Just a pale, long haired, bearded, straight white guy. I'm 28 but I look 12 years younger when I shave.

The funny thing though? When I am in my hometown in the middle of nowhere with a cow population more than the human population, people completely ignore me. I don't exist there. In the city though....
>>
>>17050556
That is not the picture I mean to select from my reaction folder.

good god it's huge.
>>
>>17050455
I hope that shes not a ho
>>
>>17050523

This is a shit post. Not all women are like that, but enough that the reputation sticks. People can go on Internet campaigns all they want against "shaming" women, but women are responsible for how they behave and present themselves to the world, and men shouldn't have to put up with any abuse or bullshit.
>>
I popped a pimple about a week ago and have a hyperpigmented area in the same place. I tried using aspirin and eye drops to reduce it but nothing has worked so far. Any tips to remove it completely?
>>
>>17050573

This is a shit post. Not all men are like that, but enough that the reputation sticks. People can go on Internet campaigns all they want against "shaming" men, but men are responsible for how they behave and present themselves to the world, and women shouldn't have to put up with any abuse or bullshit.
>>
>>17050582
I hate to break it to you, but the only thing that really fixes it is time. Source: 15 years of acne, get hyper pigmentation for every pimple despite not popping them.

Jojoba oil or something similarly good for your skin might speed up the healing process, but you typically have to use it for a couple months to give it time to fully incorporate into your skin. So if you start right now it won't do much if anything. And even if you have been using it it still takes a few days/weeks to heal, just cuts down the time a bit.

Even if you're not a woman, you can still cover it up with concealer. No one will know. Go to a makeup counter and ask the woman working there for advice, she'll get you just what you need. Source 2: Worked a makeup counter for 2 years, helped several men cover pimples.
>>
>>17050599
I've heard retinoids were effective?
I don't want to regularly apply concealer. Guess I'll have to live with it.
>>
>>17050608
If you get one from a dermatologist, sure, but same thing applies as the jojoba oil I talked about. It should go away, it'll just be a while.
>>
>Texting girl from class night before exam
Me: Yo, light rail's gonna be closed so you're gonna have to drive to campus to avoid being late
Her: Wtf really? Damn it
Me: Yeah gay. I wish we could carpool though. I hate driving to campus
Her: Well I can come pick you up anon

--she picks me up the next morning--
After class she takes me home. We build rapport in the car.
Her: I really enjoyed carpooling with you anon. Thanks for keeping me company, I hope we can do this again soon!

---Long conversation in the car---
Me: Look, I gotta go. I'm hungry so I'm gonna have to let you go. I'll see you next week.

Does this have potential anons?
>>
Ladies how can I improve and be seen as a possible partner?

I flirted with this one chick for a week solid 10 am to like 11 at night. Nothing offputting happened but she just stopped replying.
>>
>>17050649
Women have short attention spans man. Literally once you get to the climax of their attention, ask them out and let things go from there.
>>
>>17050639
Yep! So obvious that I'm not sure why you had to ask.
>>
>>17050591

Nice deflection, but one does not cancel out the other. Men are held responsible for their actions constantly, to the point where we are punished just for being men.

My only point was that if women have to constantly say "omg we're not all like that!!", there is a problem, and women need to fix their behavior instead of demanding men change their standards.

Men who say "not all men are like that" are wasting their energy.
>>
>>17050661
>Self-confidence issues
>live in a world of self-doubt

We were planning on meeting up for a group project earlier this semester and she flaked. Ofc she chalked it up to being sleepy or got busy or whatever but still
>>
Girls are there any sex positions or techniques etc that make sex painful for you?
>>
>>17050671
Only if you hit the cervix...
>>
Hey so I give off a 'sad' vibe. I was abused as a kid but I'm ok now and I make alot of people laugh

How can I fix this ladies?
>>
>>17050673
So like, all the way in?
>>
>>17050675
It's...not that easy to explain. If she says "ow", apologize and don't do that thing you just did anymore. Most positions are comfortable with enough foreplay and lube, and if you start slowly. But everyone is different.
>>
>>17050674
That's tough to figure out without knowing you IRL. Ask people what, specifically, makes you give off this vibe and go from there. Maybe it's your eyebrows? (only half joking there).
>>
>>17050687
>lube
>she isn't good to go
Sucks 2 be u
>>
>>17050662

Nice deflection, but one does not cancel out the other. Women are held responsible for their actions constantly, to the point where we are punished just for being women.

My only point was that if men have to constantly say "omg we're not all like that!!", there is a problem, and men need to fix their behavior instead of demanding women change their standards.

Women who say "not all women are like that" are wasting their energy because someone will turn what was supposed to be a lighthearted comment into an unwanted gender war, when really we're all in this together and both genders deal with this shit.
>>
>>17050693
Well it's more like chicks dote on me and don't see me as a alpha.

But I'm like Bill Murray, confident I have quick wit people emulate me and compliment me often.

Last week I said something stupid in a lecture and the class gave me an applause. but no luck with women.
>>
>>17050696
>Not using lube
>Clearly virgin or at least inexperienced
>>
>>17050671
sex is painful if the guy doesn't give enough foreplay (and also no lube). Also, yeah... dicks hitting the cervix are painful.
>>
>>17050705
What's wrong with being doted on? Why doesn't this lead to dates? Are you not asking? Women like all types of men not just alpha males (alpha males often turn me off to be honest).
>>
>>17050709
My gf is wet as fuck, literally leaking fluids when she's turned on
Never needed lube
>>
>>17050717
Urine.
>>
>>17050687
I'm trying to hurt her though (she wants it)
>>
>>17050709
Not that anon, but I've never needed lube, on any of the many occasions I've had sex. Just because someone doesn't use lube doesn't mean that they're a virgin or inexperienced, and I really don't understand what your logic behind claiming it does is.
>>
>>17050715
I asked a girl to come for a walk a few days ago she said 'alright dude'. Seemed disinterested so I said I was kinda busy and if she was sure she wanted to do it but didn't reply

Then when the day came she just wandered off, didn't speak to me, guessing she isn't interested
>>
>>17050725
Just because you don't need it doesn't mean it isn't fun to use. There are so many different lubes and it can enhance sex in different ways. Haven't tried it means you haven't branched out, thus inexperienced.
>>
>>17050736
That was one girl. If she was really disinterested she would have made an excuse to say no. She was probably on the fence. When you said you were kind of busy that made her feel more confused and awkward than she already did, and by the time she saw you she had already given up.
>>
>>17050737
>Haven't tried it means you haven't branched out, thus inexperienced.
Well that's wrong but if you want to believe it then go ahead.
>>
>>17050724
Whelp then just shove it in as hard and far in as you can. Hope she doesn't regret it.
>>
>>17050703

I knew you were going to reply like that. Do you have any original thoughts of your own? You keep copying what I'm saying which leads me to believe that I struck a nerve here.
>>
>>17050751
I did add some more, if you read. Didn't strike a nerve so much as strike the muscle that rolls my eyes.
>>
File: wew lad.png (170 KB, 1242x1920) Image search: [Google]
wew lad.png
170 KB, 1242x1920
>>17050703
>when really we're all in this together and both genders deal with this shit.
The difference is shit like this is mainstream feminism, and people would laugh out the male equivalent.
>>
For both genders but mostly for guys

I have been talking with this guy via text for the past two weeks and half. I know him from school but exams and projects has made it hard to meet up in real life. Tomorrow I'll be grabbing dinner with him. I'm not sure if it's a date since neither of us said it explicitly... My question is how can I mitigate any awkwardness from transitioning from talking a lot online to now talking face to face? I should mention he's really shy. The few times I've talked to him in real life was very brief and curt versus through text.
>>
File: 81-Onrm7POL._SL1500_.jpg (255 KB, 1500x1092) Image search: [Google]
81-Onrm7POL._SL1500_.jpg
255 KB, 1500x1092
>>17050754
>Didn't strike a nerve so much as strike the muscle that rolls my eyes.

Here you go, >>17050751 get well soon.
>>
I asked a girl I really like out. She gave a vague answer and a "I'll come back to you" type of thing.

Since then I met someone else, got along, asked her out and she said yes.

Am I being an asshole or hypocritical for dating this new girl?
>>
>>17050785
No
>>
>>17050785
Nope just moveing on.
Good job being mature.
I'm not even being sarcastic.
>>
>>17050778
Good cuck catch I'm sure you'll have fun with his frends.
Just talk less online. It drains your conversations when talking face to face. Plain and simple if you talk alot afte a while you'll have nothing to talk about.
Less online chitchat more face to face blah blah...
If he asked you out to dinner one on one dont be dumb it's a date noone needs to say it its implyed
>Implyed
>>
>>17050772
Don't forget the fact that you're literally allowed to tie a male child down and slice off his flesh in most of the Western world, yet no feminist cares. In fact it's constantly defended.
>>
>>17050792
>Good cuck catch I'm sure you'll have fun with his frends.

???
>>
>>17050800
Yep, that's not okay. And female circumcision in other countries is also not okay. Women and men being raped is not okay. Men (quite rare with women) being falsely accused of rape is also not okay. Men having the odds stacked against them due to unfair, untrue societal expectations/norms with child custody and alimony sucks balls. Women having the odds stacked against them when vying for leadership positions due to unfair, untrue societal expectations/norms sucks balls.

See, we're all in this together.
>>
>>17050778
He sounds like me so I'll just tell you now that the whole dinner will be very awkward and formal and unsatisfying.
>>
>>17050804
>Women having the odds stacked against them when vying for leadership positions due to unfair, untrue societal expectations/norms sucks balls.
Women will never be taken seriously with nonsense like #banbossy. It's not that society won't let women into leadership positions, its that your own sisters are a good argument against it.
>>
>>17050804
>Yep, that's not okay.
Most of the wonderful, progressive, modern, tolerant, equality-loving, feminist western society is absolutely 100% okay with it. Everytime it's women wronged everybody stands up to say it's not okay, when it's the other way around you get a couple of people writing angry comments online and that's it.
>>
>>17050807

Well I mean that why I wanna know how to make it not awkward and formal and unsatisfying...
>>
>>17050812
Then do your part to educate these women why it isn't okay, why it should be a man's choice when he's an adult instead of forced upon him in infancy. That's how change is started.
>>
>>17050804
Male genital mutilation is totally accepted in most western countries mate.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (21 KB, 637x111) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
21 KB, 637x111
>>17050820
I already do and anti-circumcision groups already exist. They can't gain traction because people don't care though.
>>
Hey ladies, the girl I like only replies every 50 mins like clockwork. When she's at school she's always on her phone

Is she being polite by replying? Is she not interested? She still replies, but it does take a long time.

I mean I'd prefer it if she didn't like me to just not reply at all but I can't tell like this.
>>
Soo. How inappropriate is if I try to chat up a cute girl customer at the small shop I work at?
>>
>>17050858
Tell her to pay more attention in class so she doesn't end up a hooker or burger flipper. Also, you are over analyzing. You can find out if she likes you if you....ask her.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 24

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.