[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have any one you seen a psychologist? Did it work? Jesus Christ.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 5
File: Psychology-Human-Services.jpg (381 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
Psychology-Human-Services.jpg
381 KB, 1280x960
Have any one you seen a psychologist?

Did it work?

Jesus Christ. I think this red pilled stuff is more than I can handle.

I don;t know how to function anymore.

help.
>>
>>17035703
Hold on to your sanity and you will become a living god.
>>
>>17035703
Psychology doesnt work. They dont care. They only care about getting money out of you by committing you for a few days and then getting you on meds to make money for the pharmacy. All their nice soothing talk is a show to trick weak damaged minds to trust them.
>>
Look into mindfulness and meditative practices. Not from the stupid hippie spiritual side. It is training for your brain and it works. Makes you sharper minded and able to set aside all of the bull shit.
>>
Yea, got a diagnosis and some meds.

The meds didn't do shit except give me side effects.
>>
>>17035703

> falling for the psychology jew
>>
>>17035703
Psychology is essentially a pseudoscience. Back before I knew what I wanted to major in, I was a psych major (I know, I know, I was young and stupid) and they straight up told us in the first class that most of what we were learning was unmeasurable. We've moved a long way since Freud's psychoanalysis (which was literally just his perverted musings that had no base in reality), but you should only get mental help if you have a diagnosable mental illness like schizophrenia.
>>
>>17035703
Yes, originally for something else but took the redpill during,

Went back after a number of months and expressed my power level. Along with my end goal.

She goes first "You don't have to convince me."
Woosh.jpg "I'm just passionate"

"Have you thought about homeschooling your children?"
Oh shit, she is too.
>>
>>17035703

Listen to me.

It is very, very important to know how to play the game. As a result you need to take at least a few university-level psychology classes, preferably up to testing. That way you can say that you have received formal education in psychological testing, and as a result any tests they give you will be voidable.

The more analysis is done on data, the more the shit scam psychology/psychiatry is being consulted as input for datapoints. You MUST know how to either sufficiently cover your tracks or defend yourself when the time comes.

This era is going to make McCarthyism look like a tea party folks. Be prepared.

Also it can be really fun to fuck with people once you know how. Most introverts could give a shit, but interaction sadly is no longer an option.

edx
>>
>>17035704
>>17035705
>>17035707

Thank you kind sirs but I ask. How do I put on a show for the masses and my friends and family while I carry on the knowledge that they are mere slaves to the ones that bind us?

How do I red pill them without making myself seem insane?

How do I show them what I have witnessed in the safe context?
>>
Youll regret going in. If you say youre depressed they can actually commit you involuntarily for several days and if they determine that they want you to stay then they have the authority to keep you. Enjoy all the legitimately fucked people who ruin your chance of sleep.
>>
>>17035703
Stop using 4chan. It's that fucking easy. Go distract yourself from misery some other way.

The gym
World History books might suit you if you're into politics
Make some friends irl

Most therapists are garbage and won't understand what makes you tick. Neither you nor myself know what makes 99% of people tick, neither does someone who with a bachelors degree in a bullshit field.
>>
>>17035703
Yes.

No. He was a quack that completely missed the issue. I wish I could remember his name.
>>
>>17035711

Yes, I agree. But the question is how? I have a degree. i took some psychology and philosophy but nothing that would bar me from being psychoanalyzed and being called insane.

Be aware though that i am willing to be called insane, to be called a lunatic.

I know what is true and what is just.

I only pray that I will be able to bring more to the true understanding of things.

How?
>>
>>17035712
You cant. Theyll smile at you and take you to your room where you have to take the mind rotting depression meds they force on you.
>>
>>17035710

I am happy for you. yet I am afraid you misunderstand my plight.

I do not have children, and do not recognize your struggle. yet a sympathize with your plight.

these are hard times.

I mainly ask how to convert the sheep. not how to sustain myself.
>>
>>17035708
This.
And they will eventually use that information to deny rights. Fucking man up and stop being a pussy that's all the advice you need.
>>
>>17035713

I sleep soundly friend. And I accept my possible future in some facility controlled by the enemy.

My only hope is to be with my fellow compatriots in the afterlife.

How do we convert?
>>
File: ubermensch.png (87 KB, 251x247) Image search: [Google]
ubermensch.png
87 KB, 251x247
>>17035703
inb4 existential psychologist master race.
>>
>>17035703
Psychiatry is a racket for the kikes m8. It's a way for them to pathologize healthy human behaviour such as racism and promote degenerate behaviour like sodomy and niggerloving.
>>
>tfw in the despair zone
>>
>>17035712
I actually have a degree in psych and work in the field, ask away Op. I'll try and help you pull yourself out of this hole.
>>
I'm training to be a counsellor. There are a lot of misconceptions in this thread.

1) There are many different schools of counselling. Cognitive Behaviour therapy is one - It has a lot of very solid evidence in the form of empirical studies to justify its use.

2)

>>17035709
>they straight up told us in the first class that most of what we were learning was unmeasurable... but you should only get mental help if you have a diagnosable mental illness like schizophrenia.

Schizophrenia is only measurable because doctors have subjectively defined and set criteria for its diagnosis. Who creates these criteria? Who gets to decide what is sane?

Just because the answer isn't black and white doesn't mean its a "pseudoscience".
>>
>>17035719

I wish it was my dear man.

I would like to think myself not a pussy (your words) but I fear that I am quite the opposite.

unable to adapt or submit.

only able to tell the truth of the matter and perhaps help others to see the same.

but how?
>>
>>17035718
I don't have children yet. However i will in the next 5 years if my plan goes correctly.

(already have my girl planning on asking her to marry me in December)

She is into it and our plan together is pretty awesome actually.

The only way to redpill people is to be in a group of normies and when someone says something fucking stupid express your power level quickly and shut them the fuck down.

Then go back to normal. People then question you and you say "Go fucking learn i am not here to hold your cock"

You won't get many, you might get one to bumble into the redpills. One then turns.

Then you have two. All of a sudden people start to wonder what the fuck these guys are talking about.

"Go do your fucking research you blind sheep"
People do not like being called the cattle they are.
>>
>>17035727
Wow man you are socially retarded you know that right?
>>
>>17035724

hello friend. I will tell you true.

I am 28 year old straight white male. I had one true love in highschool which was lost to me in college. In college I became a recluse of sorts that studied and became liberal. after college i struggled to find a job. not for lack of my degrees usefulness but for the economy for which our current leaders have wrought.

I did struggle for two years when my father. god bless him. did whisper words of wisdom in my ear and I did hear.

I have a successful job now that nets me over 200K a year yet it keeps me from having any social life. a social life which I have long since lost.

I have only had sex with one woman. A woman that betrayed me long ago. and i fear that I have become a failure and appear as a sort of homosexual to my family. an embarrasment.

dear god how I long for the end at times.

I don't know what more to tell you brother. Other than I know the truth, and yet the ultimate truth alludes me. and i search for a way to make the ones i love understand
>>
>>17035703
future psychiatrist here

ama
>>
>>17035729
What do you mean the ultimate truth eludes you?

Is there anyone from work you'd want to get to know?
>>
>>17035703
>Have any one you seen a psychologist?
>Did it work?
I think what you're looking for is a therapist, not a psychologist
>>
File: sick whore.jpg (119 KB, 745x752) Image search: [Google]
sick whore.jpg
119 KB, 745x752
>>17035703

>be redpilled
>go to therapy
>red pill the therapist
>therapist starts red pilling his patients
>patients start red pilling their families
>their families start red pilling their coworkers
>???
>profit
>>
https://www.ted.com/talks/shawn_achor_the_happy_secret_to_better_work?language=en
>>
>>17035703
When I was 12 or so my mom(hysterical bitch) took me to a psych. Cunt had me locked in a kiddie asylum for a month and being there and drugged up is what really fucked me up.
>>
File: just end my suffering.jpg (18 KB, 181x280) Image search: [Google]
just end my suffering.jpg
18 KB, 181x280
>be a comedian with a bunch of sketches shitting on jews, anti-racists, feminists, climate-changers and so on

>scripts will never leave the drawer because I'm a comformist coward who's afraid to rock the boat
>>
>>17035731

It eludes us all as best I can tell.

I think that it is designed this way.

I know for a fact that it is the jew, however you define them, that confounds our progress and hobbles us at every turn. but I persevere.

at any rate.

I will say this.

I work for a company that operates ships.

The crew is usually stable but gets changed from time to time.

This leads to things changing rapidly and good friends getting lost in the frey. it also leads to me being gone from home for 2/3rds of the year.
>>
I've tried therapy several times, but it's always been a complete waste. I'd explain my problems, explain how I was feeling, hoping to get some guidance, or counseling of some kind, so that I can make an action plan and actually tackle these psychological issues. Instead, I was just fed platitudes: "There, there. Try to keep your chin up. Hang in there, buddy. That'll be $200 please, see you next week". I felt like I was being scammed.

I started reading a book called Self Therapy, which uses an approach called IFS, where you try to communicate directly with the "parts" of your subconscious, the sub-personalities within you that cause you to act or feel a certain way. Find out what their reasons are, then explore deeper to identify the "exiles", the experiences that caused these sub-personalities to develop, so that you can "unburden" yourself from them. I tried it for a while, but didn't make much progress, and I was too depressed to keep doing the sessions, and wasn't sure I was even performing it correctly, or if the insights I was receiving were even legitimate or just ideas my mind was making up. I've thought about going to see a professional who specializes in this approach, but having been burned so many times previously with therapy, I keep putting it off.
>>
>>17035736

> portugese
> not jewish yourself
>>
>>17035733

I wish my Portuguese friend. Your people have a proud and rich history.
>>
>>17035735

I feel for you sir.

Do you forgive her?
>>
>>17035738
>hoping to get some guidance, or counseling of some kind, so that I can make an action plan and actually tackle these psychological issues. Instead, I was just fed platitudes: "There, there. Try to keep your chin up. Hang in there, buddy. That'll be $200 please, see you next week". I felt like I was being scammed.

Your therapist sounds bad.

If you want actionable goals, Cognitive behavioural therapy is for you.
>>
>>17035738
Find someone trained in Cognitive Behavioral Therapy. It produces real and valid results with consistency. All thoughts influence feelings, all feelings influence behavior, all feelings influence thought, all thought influences behavior, all behavior influences thought, all though influences feelings.
>>
>>17035742
>Your therapist sounds bad.

they've all been bad. I've been to see about 6 over the years, starting when I was 13. They were all like that. It's tainted my opinion of therapists irreconcilably
>>
>>17035738

thank you. and good luck
>>
>>17035728
Ha, not at all. I manipulate everyone around me except those i care about.

I don't care about many people. If you know something that someone else doesn't they typically want to know.

Send them off to learn. Its not hard. People are easy and predictable.
>>
>>17035736
Start watching some Sam Hyde my man.

https://youtu.be/IyE78eyFRa8
>>
>>17035739

My last name has jewish origins. I don't even care if I have jew blood in me. I'm not a white nationalist. I just want to expose the truth and watch the world burn.
>>
/adv/ doesn't show replies in the posts???
>>
>>17035743
CBT is inconsistent, it's just the 'trend' of the moment
>>
I went to one when i was younger and i don't recall it helping at all. I just remember going once a week and some old dude with grey hair just gave me "techniques" to deal with my "issues". Most of this stuff you could probably find online or from reading a book.

I mean I guess it really depends on what type of psychologist you're going for. May be different for you.
>>
It works and it doesnt.

It works for things like ptsd, depressions, anxieties, phobias, self-acceptance etc. Getting to real roots of troubles and dealing/making peace with them/overcoming.

It doesn´t work when your life is falling apart from outer reasons (cant find job, hazing, long term sickness etc) that drag themselves. Then they only say things like "I understand" and "you must learn to cope" instead of offering any reasonable ways out (other than drugging yourself to not care anymore)

If you are the first case, it can help you immensely, short and long term, but if you are the second case, it helps for a month or so until you start realizing there isn´t anything they can really do for you.
>>
File: 1460382592792.jpg (14 KB, 384x364) Image search: [Google]
1460382592792.jpg
14 KB, 384x364
Oh god what is going on in this thread.
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.