[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Christian /adv/ice thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 19
File: the-lamb.png (652 KB, 1598x714) Image search: [Google]
the-lamb.png
652 KB, 1598x714
And he opened his mouth and taught them, saying:

Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

Blessed are those who mourn, for they shall be comforted.

Blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit the earth.

Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they shall be filled.

Blessed are the merciful, for they shall obtain mercy.

Blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see God.

Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called the sons of God.

Blessed are those who are persecuted for righteousness’ sake, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

Blessed are you when men revile you, and persecute you, and say all kinds of evil against you falsely for My sake. Rejoice and be very glad, because great is your reward in heaven, for in this manner they persecuted the prophets who were before you.

Matthew 5:2-12 - The Beatitudes

Prayer and Worship: https://www.youtube.com/user/IHOPkc/live

Current Events: https://www.spreaker.com/show/1119477
End Times Prophecy: http://z3news.com/

Read the Bible cover-to-cover: http://www.biblica.com/en-us/bible/reading-plans/
Listen to the Bible cover-to-cover: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLURWfUEJXnMHlFqYqDAtRzLMJ4RumvvOo
Watch the Bible cover-to-cover: http://fullbiblemovies.blogspot.ca/
>>
File: storm.jpg (487 KB, 3000x2000) Image search: [Google]
storm.jpg
487 KB, 3000x2000
And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment (Hebrews 9:27)

In the mid 1980's Howard Storm had a near-death experience. It did not start out with the chorus of angels we commonly hear about. Howard descended into a hellish state of his own making. But he was saved by Love and a faith that he had spent his entire life up to that point rejecting.

In Parts I & II, Howard talks about his death, descent into a hellish state and rescue by Jesus and his Angels.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsyWGPoMiMI
>>
File: spirit-break-out.jpg (40 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
spirit-break-out.jpg
40 KB, 1280x720
Spirit Break Out - Kim Walker Smith
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_TOOXRpn8w
>>
I had some missionaries stop me in a mall and explain to me over the course of 3 and a half hours how the bible proves that the Papacy is the anti-Christ. Should I remain a Catholic or join a different branch of Christianity? Which branch?
>>
File: scroll.jpg (176 KB, 924x1386) Image search: [Google]
scroll.jpg
176 KB, 924x1386
>>17025571
So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it (Isaiah 55:11). Jesus is Truth. God may even use a misled pastor, but every one of His flock will get the Holy Wine that they need. It doesn't matter how they get the Holy Wine, it's that they get it at their own speed. Do not listen to people that say, do not listen to this, or do not follow that. Seek Jesus and His Righteousness first and foremost

Jesus said, "Someone who is blind cannot lead another who is blind, can he? Won’t they both fall into a pit?" (Luke 6:39b). Will you follow man or Jesus? Aren't those missionaries at the mall simply men? Isn't the Pope a man as well? Isn't your priest or pastor just but a man? Will you entrust your soul to a man who is a sinner or to Jesus who is your Saviour?

Get in the Spirit and seek God (Jehovah, Jesus Christ, Holy Spirit). God is Spirit, and those who worship Him must worship Him in spirit and truth (John 4:24). Repent of your sins and start reading the Bible cover-to-cover. But know this first of all, that no prophecy of Scripture is a matter of one’s own interpretation, for no prophecy was ever made by an act of human will, but men moved by the Holy Spirit spoke from God. (2 Peter 1:20-21). Seek your brothers and sisters in the streets. Seek Jesus. Repent of your sins and pray, pray, and pray

God is straight, direct, and to-the-point. If you get real with God, He will get real with you; He will never confuse you. The Bible is the best-selling book year-after-year. Yet less than 10% of self-proclaimed Christians have read His Word cover-to-cover. It is very important to get in the Spirit and read the Bible cover-to-cover with the force and power of the Holy Spirit. Set aside time for God every night to pray, repent, and read His Word. My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me. (John 10:27)
>>
>>17025571
Sup anon, still around? I can talk to you about that if you want.
>>
>>17025639
Sure, I'm popping on and off of 4chan occasionally tonight.
>>
>>17025650
So, you're thinking of leaving Catholocism? In my opinion, good for you, but I'm Protestant. First, why do you want to leave that side of the faith? What are your beliefs? What is your spirituality like? How is your relationship with God? Have you talked to him about this decision?
>>
>>17025571
Im a Catholic. This is a common teaching by protestants throughout history. While I dont think all popes are the antichrist, I wouldnt be surprised if our current one is. He is totally blasphemous and all my friends consider Benedict the true Pope right now.
>>
File: saint-malachy.jpg (53 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
saint-malachy.jpg
53 KB, 600x450
>>17025655
What do you think of the Prophecy of the Popes?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prophecy_of_the_Popes#Popes_1590_to_present_.28post-publication.29
>>
>>17025654
See now this is just going to turn into a protestant vs Catholicism thread. I was just about to tell him NOT to leave the Chruch because Jesus built the original Church through Peter and there has been some equally sketchy and evil things go on in many protestant churches. Maybe we should just forget about sects and just focus on Christ.
>>
>>17025655
>>17025660
I'm actually not that anti-Catholic, I have several Catholic friends and one becoming a priest. I'm just not all for the praying to the Saints part, a few other nuances, that's all. Overall, I still think we are all Christian.

So why do you not like Francis?
>>
>>17025658
I think we may be very near to end times and that CERN is trying to open a portal to another dimension (the wastelands) Once they do we all need to board up our houses and pray for 3 days straight. They will deceive people into thinking they are "aliens who created us" when in fact they are demons trying to instill the Mark of the Beast onto people. There will supposedly be a mass conversion at end times which is great considering every one is so blind these days
>>
>>17025669
We do not pray TO saints or Mary we beg of them to pray for us. Francis is changing church law on divorce, he is openly praying with many leaders of false religion. He is allowing his gay friend into the Vatican. He is telling us you DONT need Christ to go to heaven. He is a Jesuit who should never be a pope based on their pagan history. He's fooling the entire church. As far as Im concerned, Benedict is my Pope.
>>
File: whoa.gif (721 KB, 249x172) Image search: [Google]
whoa.gif
721 KB, 249x172
>>17025672
>>
>>17025678
Holy shit, where did he say you don't need Christ to go to heaven? I didn't see that part.
Ah, okay, I never understood that part about the saints, thank you for clarifying that for me.
>>
Brothers and sisters we need to realize that satan is everywhere. In Hollywood, in the music industry. These people are WORSHIPPING the Devil. If you are not convinced please look up Aleister Crowley and his influence on our generation. Many of my favorite movies/bands directly refer to him. It comes from people you wouldnt expect it to. The Beatles. Led Zeplin. Rolling Stones. All HUGE satan worshippers. We need to stray from these things and find Christ.
>>
>>17025691
Get out of here troll
>>
Can I still be a Christian if I commit Adultery?

Literally the only thing I don't agree with.

I want some fuck man.
>>
>>17025687
I cant recall the source but I saw him say it with his own lips. He says something like "no, no, no! As long as you live a chaste life you may have a chance to enter heaven"

He is straight up getting people to stray from Christ because they think its okay as long as they are a good person.
>>
File: led-zepp.jpg (240 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
led-zepp.jpg
240 KB, 1920x1080
>>17025701
Demon Magicians: Episode 5 - Led Zeppelin & Jimmy Hendrix
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yD1PwOPlEfw
>>
>>17025701
Dont be so deceived. They constantly sprout "DO WHAT THOU WILT" This comes from cultist Crowley. Look up Stairway to Heaven backwords. Literally the whole song backwards is praising satan. Crowley was even ON THE BEATLES ALBUM COVER. A satanist who raped children and performed tons of rituals to the "dark master" is on a beatles album and his teaching all over from Black Sabbath to movies like the Truman Show.
>>
>>17025703
Its one of the 10 commandments. Youre concering yourself with wordly pleasures. Sex shouldnt be about pleasure it should be about unity between you and your wife.
>>
Disney as well. Nothing but 666666 in his signature. Sex and anti-God imagery EVERYWHERE in his cartoons.
>>
File: idolatry.jpg (16 KB, 236x225) Image search: [Google]
idolatry.jpg
16 KB, 236x225
>>17025703
The moment you sin is the moment you lose your salvation: The Lord replied to Moses, “Whoever has sinned against me I will blot out of my book." (Exodus 32:33). God knows your heart. You cannot play games with Him. IF you willfully rebel against Him by committing sin against Him, God will give you up over to your lusts and hand you right over to Satan

Get on your knees, cry out to Jesus and repent of your sins. Repent like you mean it. Repent like there is no tomorrow. Remember the parable of the ten virgins? The five had their oil ready and the other five didn't? Time is running out. Don't say that God didn't warn you when that day comes

When you kiss the devil's lips, the pleasure is short-lasting. The love of God (Jehovah, Jesus Christ, Holy Spirit) is from everlasting to everlasting. There is no greater Love than this: Jesus said to him, “‘You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your mind.’ This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like it: ‘You shall love your neighbor as yourself.’ On these two commandments hang all the Law and the Prophets.” (Matthew 22:37-40). Cast down your idols. Get in the Spirit and read the Bible cover-to-cover, and pray, pray, and pray

Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor male prostitutes, nor homosexuals, nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit the kingdom of God. Such were some of you. But you were washed, you were sanctified, and you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus by the Spirit of our God. (1 Corinthians 6:9-11)
>>
>>17025714
>(1) Do not worship any god other than Yahweh.
>(2) Do not make molten gods.
>(3) Keep the feast of unleavened bread.
>(4) The firstborn offspring of every cow and sheep is to be sacrificed to God.
>(5) The seventh day of each week is set aside to rest.
>(6) Observe the feast of weeks.
>(7) All male children must appear before God three times per year.
>(8) The blood of a sacrifice shall not be offered together with yeast, nor shall the sacrifice of the Passover feast be left until the next morning.
>(9) The “first of the firstfruits” of the land are to be brought before God.
>(10) Do not boil a baby goat in its mother’s milk.
>Exodus 34: 14-27
Which of those ten tells you not to fucking sleep around?
>>
>>17025714
>>17025731

Looks like I'm going to hell then

Still planing on fucking a girl

Will Still Die For Christianity/10 though

What are Christians views on niggers?
Multiculturalism?
>>
File: hell2.jpg (39 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
hell2.jpg
39 KB, 1280x720
>>17025746
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MPHGt9LmfA
>>
>>17025742
I dont know what bible youre reading

I am the Lord your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of [a]slavery.

3 “You shall have no other gods [b]before Me.

4 “You shall not make for yourself [c]an idol, or any likeness of what is in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the water under the earth. 5 You shall not worship them or serve them; for I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children, on the third and the fourth generations of those who hate Me, 6 but showing lovingkindness to thousands, to those who love Me and keep My commandments.

7 “You shall not take the name of the Lord your God in vain, for the Lord will not [d]leave him unpunished who takes His name in vain.

8 “Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy. 9 Six days you shall labor and do all your work, 10 but the seventh day is a sabbath of the Lord your God; in it you shall not do any work, you or your son or your daughter, your male or your female servant or your cattle or your sojourner who [e]stays with you. 11 For in six days the Lord made the heavens and the earth, the sea and all that is in them, and rested on the seventh day; therefore the Lord blessed the sabbath day and made it holy.

12 “Honor your father and your mother, that your days may be prolonged in the land which the Lord your God gives you.

13 “You shall not murder.

14 “You shall not commit adultery.

15 “You shall not steal.

16 “You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.

17 “You shall not covet your neighbor’s house; you shall not covet your neighbor’s wife or his male servant or his female servant or his ox or his donkey or anything that belongs to your neighbor.”
>>
>>17025752
Answer the question

>>17025746
Views on Niggers?
Are the human?
Are they inferior?
>>
>>17025746
Dont judge a man by his outside appearance rather by the inside of his heart

The bible teaches we are all made in His image.
>>
This thread is now officially a wreck.
>>
File: one-in-christ.jpg (11 KB, 208x299) Image search: [Google]
one-in-christ.jpg
11 KB, 208x299
>>17025759
There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, and there is neither male nor female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus. (Galatians 3:28)
>>
The bible even goes farther to say if you lust after a woman without touching her you have already commited adultery so I dont know where you guys are getting the idea that its okay.
>>
>>17025654
It wasn't so much their argument, just examining the bible in detail made me realize that most of what I'm taught is in the bible isn't really what's in the bible. I like the current Pope, but previously I've often disliked the church's stance on a number of issues and it's hard to ignore some of the dark parts of its past.
At the same time there were a lot of jumps in logic and intentional misinterpretation of historical facts in the arguments that those missionaries made so I'm not about to join their church.
I guess I'm feeling agnostic for the first time in my life.
>>
>>17025760
>Dont judge a man by his outside appearance rather by the inside of his heart
>The bible teaches we are all made in His image.

>>17025764
>There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, and there is neither male nor female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus. (Galatians 3:28)

I would suffer through Hell a million times over for eternity if It means I get to kill even one nigger

Fuck your religion
It's shit and you should feel bad

I can't believe I was ever a Christian, you guys are shit KEKS

I don't care if God is real if this is true I would do it over a million times
>>
File: false-prophet.jpg (10 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
false-prophet.jpg
10 KB, 480x360
>>17025763
>This thread is now officially a wreck.
You think it's a wreck because you cannot handle the truth. I'm sorry to be this blunt, but I was in your shoes before. Here, hopefully this short news clip will open your mind up some (FYI this was back from mid 2000s when drones weren't popular and prohibitively expensive)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MBEygrZAAw
>>
File: cross.jpg (101 KB, 1100x810) Image search: [Google]
cross.jpg
101 KB, 1100x810
>>17025773
I will pray for you
>>
>>17025773
>torture for all eternity just because you hate someone with black skin

Ill pray for you. Please leave though you are just being a troll and ruining the topic.
>>
>>17025779

You are the type of Idiots in Sweden now

I don't want anything from you CU.CK.S
>>
>>17025754
That's exodus 20: 2-17. The stone tablets with the Ten Commandments are in exodus 34: 14-27. Try actually reading your bible, casual.
>>
>>17025785
>Ill pray for you. Please leave though you are just being a troll and ruining the topic.

Christcucks actually believe anyone who is not a pussie is a troll
You just can not make this shit up
You are just as bad as hippies.
>>
>>17025161
I wish I could be Christian but it's just too unbelievable.
>>
>>17025791
>YEAH BRO ILL GO TO HELL AS LONG AS THERE IS NO BLACK PEOPLE LOL

Sounds like a troll to me.
>>
>>17025801
You are also implying niggers are human

Who knows I could and up going to Heaven for all I know.
Helping the Humans from the niggers.
>>
File: hypocrisy.jpg (51 KB, 599x405) Image search: [Google]
hypocrisy.jpg
51 KB, 599x405
>>17025786
>You are the type of Idiots in Sweden now
Listen, I understand where you're coming from. This is just my own opinion by the way. Look, the people that are pushing for those insane immigration policies are racists as well, just against their own people and ultimately against Jesus Christ. Unfortunately, I don't know why European politicians are so blind, but I surmise the people lost focus of Jesus Christ and the entire continent has fallen into madness

It's very saddening what is happening to Europe. It has such a rich culture and history and gave birth to America and spread Christianity all over the world. All I can say is this is a deliberate work of Satan to snuff out Europe

Stay strong in JESUS. Cry out to Him and cast all your worries and anxieties and anger on Him. I was political like you, but listen, there's coming a time when politics won't matter. You will need to walk by faith and not by sight
>>
>>17025796
If you allow me, I will pray that Jesus will give you faith. Else I hope this verse will help you. There are testimonies in this thread so consider watching them. Remember, seek the Truth and you will find it

Jesus said to him, “Thomas, because you have seen Me, you have believed. Blessed are those who have not seen, and have yet believed.” (John 20:29)
>>
>>17025808
They are human. You mock the image of God in front of Him but you would be too scared to even say "nigger" in front of a group of black people. Why? Cause you are scared of getting your ass beat. Yet you deny God's very word which says that adultery is wrong and we are all made in Gods image, risking etetnal hell fire. Again. Ill pray for you.
>>
>>17025809
>Stay strong in JESUS. Cry out to Him and cast all your worries and anxieties and anger on Him. I was political like you, but listen, there's coming a time when politics won't matter. You will need to walk by faith and not by sight

Niggers don't belong around any other race they are animals

If helping people from living in the Multicultural hell hole means I will go to hell then so be it

Someone has to do it, If I go to hell, I am fine with the price I pay for helping future Children and people, as long as they are ok and safe so am I.
>>
>>17025817
Well thanks man, I do appreciate it.
>>
>>17025824
Your view on black people is very twisted. There are plenty of civilised and Godly black men. The Jews are the ones forcing them into a ghetto culture and MAKING white people hate black people. If anything we should be helping and encouraging them to get out of that lifestyle and find God.
>>
File: tn_1200_32E.jpg.jpg (56 KB, 714x600) Image search: [Google]
tn_1200_32E.jpg.jpg
56 KB, 714x600
>>17025824
Everybody has decisions to make. Remember those guys that flew those planes into the twin towers? They're now in the spirit realm regretting every moment of it

Lovers deserve to be with each other. If you love your anger and hatred so much, then you deserve to be with the devil. It's that simple. You need to let it go. I know this is painful, I had to let go my own anger and hatred and problems as well. I had to release forgiveness unto others before God could release His forgiveness unto me. You are not the ultimate judge, King Jesus is. At the end of this age, EVERYBODY will be held accountable. You need to trust in Him that He will judge fairly. You are not a god, the one that sits on the throne of judgment is God and His seat alone. Examine yourself and get the plank out of your own eye and pray relentlessly. Read the Bible, remember what God did to Egypt to let Pharaoh go of His people? I know this is hard for you to read, I was in your shoes, but it has to be said

Our Father dwelling in heavenly realms, may be the glory of Your Name be the center on which our lives turn. Manifest Your Kingdom realm and cause Your every purpose to be fulfilled on Earth just as it is fulfilled in Heaven. We acknowledge You as our provider of all we need each day. Forgive us the wrongs we have done as we ourselves release forgiveness to those who have wronged us. Rescue us every time we face tribulation and set us free from evil. For you are the King who rules with power and glory forever. Amen.
>>
>>17025841
>The Jews are the ones forcing them into a ghetto culture and MAKING white people hate black people

Yeah yeah sure
>They give them to much money that is why they act so shit
>Everything I say relating to racism and under representation is debunked by the existence of Asians

Face it they are not human.

Also what about the whole "There are no Jews"..........

I don't want to hurt any Jews I want to help them see love everyone has but many reject
>>
>>17025851
>Lovers deserve to be with each other. If you love your anger and hatred so much, then you deserve to be with the devil. It's that simple. You need to let it go. I know this is painful, I had to let go my own anger and hatred and problems as well.

Yeah.. yeah...yeah, Everyone is loved, but humans have a problem accepting love and reject it.

Guess what? IT DOESN'T FUCKING WORK!

At least not in these times, if people where as much pussies as you they world would nuke itself 10x over or be over run by muslims

You are simply pussies who care more about yourselves and your eternal fate than you do helping people

You deserve hell not me, but I will accept it because I would not change a thing.
>>
File: walker1.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
walker1.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_TOOXRpn8w

Our Father, all of heaven roars Your name
Sing louder, let this place erupt with praise
Can you hear it?
The sound of heaven touching earth
The sound of heaven touching earth
>>
>>17025853
>>17025866

Honest question though

Am I alone through this? I don't have God guiding me or watching over me like the FBI is anymore right?

Everything I do from now on I have to earn myself correct?
>>
>>17025866
Youre calling us pussies with no evidence or truth. Are you going out and killing Muslims right now? No? If we were literally about to be invaded by Muslims I would gladly kill for my country and my God. And no we are not more concerned with our salvation. This thread was started to HELP those who want salvation. Youre so bitter. You need to calm down or just leave.
>>
>>17025876
God is always there. He knows everything you do before you do it.
>>
>>17025890
>Youre calling us pussies with no evidence or truth.

You're a Christian.

>>17025893
Cool.
>>
File: kneel-before-the-cross.jpg (660 KB, 2133x1420) Image search: [Google]
kneel-before-the-cross.jpg
660 KB, 2133x1420
>>17025866
Listen, humility is very important. You remind of myself years ago. I was full of hatred and spitefulness. I didn't understand why people and politicians were so stupid. I wanted to gun up and get things done my way. The Bible says, it is appointed unto each men to die ONCE and after that face JUDGMENT

Do you think Christianity caused this problem? Many politicians and voters that support these crazy policies aren't Christian in the first place anyways. They persecute Christians and I read stories all the time where they do everything to deport two Christian Arabs back to the Middle East while they give asylum to mass groups of ISIS youths in Europe. Trust me, those that carry senseless injustice like this will be held accountable

Jesus said to store up your treasures in HEAVEN not on Earth. Who cares about this fallen planet? Everything will fade away one day, this Earth will pass away. Get ready to step into eternity. Set your heart onto eternity. Everybody is so concerned with this world but not wondering what happens after. Do the will of the Father, you are here for a reason, on this thread venting your anger, I pray that you will just take a moment to reflect and consider praying to Jesus, read His Word, it hurts but this is the work of the devil, not of God

There is a reason why all of this is happening. Read the Bible in Ecclesiastes, for every time under the heavens is appointed by God. He knows what is happening and it is by His divine design. We won't fully comprehend the full mystery of God until we step in eternity to be with Him for eternity. Again, humility

Then a spirit stepped forward and stood before the Lord. He said, ‘I will deceive him.’ The Lord asked him, ‘How?’ He replied, ‘I will go out and be a lying spirit in the mouths of all his prophets.’ The Lord said, ‘Deceive and overpower him. Go out and do as you have proposed.’ (1 Kings 22:22)
>>
>>17025902
>Jesus said to store up your treasures in HEAVEN not on Earth. Who cares about this fallen planet? Everything will fade away one day, this Earth will pass away. Get ready to step into eternity. Set your heart onto eternity. Everybody is so concerned with this world but not wondering what happens after.

>Implying the world will be destoyed
>Implying without men it will destroy itself from cuc.k.s like you
>Implying I put so much faith into Chistianity I would not care about others lives
>Implying you should not give a fuck about others since all that matters is your eternaty

Fuck off faggot, i'm tired of your selfish shit.
>>
File: tn_1200_St._Stephen.jpg.jpg (56 KB, 700x526) Image search: [Google]
tn_1200_St._Stephen.jpg.jpg
56 KB, 700x526
>>17025911
Who's putting those implications in your mind? Do you think it is of God or of the devil? This isn't a physical war as much as it is a spiritual war my friend. Why is it so important to read the Bible with the force and power of the Holy Spirit? Because many people misinterpret the Bible. The same people that misinterpreted the Bible took Bible verses out of context, to support mass senseless immigration into your countries

Know therefore that the Lord your God, He is God, the faithful God, who keeps covenant and mercy with them who love Him and keep His commandments to a thousand generations, yet He repays those who hate Him to their face, to destroy them. He will not be slack with him who hates Him. He will repay him to his face. [Deuteronomy 7:9-10]

Remember, Europe rejected God and His ways, if you decide to turn your life over to Jesus, He will protect you through the coming tribulation. Don't be angry at God and don't be angry at true followers of Christ. Be angry at the people who forsook God and turned evil into good and good into evil. Now you understand why in the Bible God commanded leaders like Joshua to stone sinners in the midst of Israel. Evil rot spreads and takes an entire nation down
>>
>>17025930
>He will protect you through the coming tribulation

Impossible for me to take that chance and hurt others.
>>
File: tn_1200_18.jpg.jpg (136 KB, 916x718) Image search: [Google]
tn_1200_18.jpg.jpg
136 KB, 916x718
>>17025934
I've said all that needs to be said

Anyways, if you took the time to read my posts (and I thank you for that). Then you should consider taking the time to read the Bible cover-to-cover. God will speak to you through His Word and answer many questions and troubling thoughts that you may have

Read the Bible
http://www.biblica.com/en-us/bible/reading-plans/

Listen to the Bible
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLURWfUEJXnMHlFqYqDAtRzLMJ4RumvvOo
>>
>>17025787
>trying to pretend the New stone tablets are the Old ones
>forgetting that Deuteronomy 5:6-21 restates the Old stone tablets as the Ten Commandments
>all because of your distasteful lust

Shameful.
>>
I don't need you to give me verses. I understand that addiction is wrong and I need to get myself out of these addictions. I've read the verses before. I am trying to become closer to God. I've been praying more, though not as much as I should, and reading the bible more often. The things I'm suffering from is masturbation (no porn invovled), marijuana and missing church. I feel like the marijuana also makes me lazy. I understand that it's wrong and I need to get my life back on track. It's just so so hard to break free from these addictions. Sometimes I will have good days where I will not do anything. Other days it just creeps up on me and takes over me completely.
>>
File: image004.jpg (47 KB, 789x425) Image search: [Google]
image004.jpg
47 KB, 789x425
>>17026024
Your situation reminds me of her testimony. From a failed suicide attempt, God called her out to be a witness for Jesus Christ. She was still smoking weed (because I believe she was addicted) even years after she was saved. Her testimony shows the love and grace of Jesus and the power behind His name. In the end, ultimately she gave up smoking but she had many, MANY other problems that Jesus healed her of

http://www.itallcomesoutinthewash.us/downloads/everything_comes_out_in_the_wash_book_2013.pdf

It's a very long testimony, but I hope this will help you. Try reading a chapter or two a day

But God chose what the world thinks foolish to shame the wise, and God chose what the world thinks weak to shame the strong. (1 Corinthians 1:27)
>>
>>17026043
Thank you, I just got through the introduction. I will try to read as much of it as I can.
Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.