[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where to find young introverted virgins?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 17
File: 1453717388498.jpg (209 KB, 650x975) Image search: [Google]
1453717388498.jpg
209 KB, 650x975
Where to find girls between 18 to 20 that are virgins and not party sluts? Girls around my age (23) are absolute cancer and can't compete with other guys. I prefer older women in general but I am nowhere good enough to even remotely approach one.
>>
>>17018926
>Where to find girls between 18 to 20 that are virgins and not party sluts
girls like this are typically fat, ugly and insecure. if you want a smart, good looking girl, you are going to have a bad time. its so incredibly easy for girls to get sex and bfs, if a girl is still a virgin at 20, she will most likely have something mentally wrong with her. mate, your standards are too high. even if you do manage to find a good looking, mentally stable, smart girl, she might not even like you, she will obviously have very high standards.
>>
>>17018947
With 7 billion people, you'd expect at least one gal to have your standards
>>17018926
The girl you're looking for is hard as hell to find, but that's because she wouldn't be alluring if she was
Maybe in your hobbies? What do you do for fun, amigo?
>>
File: 1438215836140.jpg (138 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1438215836140.jpg
138 KB, 1280x720
>>17018926
here on 4chan there are a lot of girls fit your description.You know the type that sells panties for 80 $ each and camwhoring in her room 24/7 but saves her virginity until marriage and doesnt go outside much due to social anxiety. Just the other day I saw one :)
>>
>>17018947
How are my standards too high? I just don't want a degenerate fat cow with tattoos and piercings. I am not a fat neckbeard either. I do a lot of cycling, gym (225lbs bench/280lbs squat/300lbs deadlift/30chin ups/ 13% bodyfat) and track and field. I have a car, two jobs and take care of myself. What else should I possibly do to be remotely attractive?
>>
File: 1380885026141.png (415 KB, 2800x2100) Image search: [Google]
1380885026141.png
415 KB, 2800x2100
>>17018926
If the sort of woman you describe was easily available, /r9k/ wouldn't exist and this board would be people asking for advice, not girlfriends.
>>
>>17018955
I also go to crossfit from time to time, rock climbbing, scuba diving, sailing and shooting guns. At each of those activites, there are some cute girls but it always seems that other guys are better than me at every level. I was a lose most of my life but started changing 3 years ago. I feel like I am way too late to the game and any kind of approach seems pointless. They all already have fucked all the chads and are 10x more experienced then me (I am a KV).
>>
>>17018960
mate, you want a girl who is a virgin, decent looking and i assume mentally stable - this is incredibly difficult to find, if you cant understand this, im sorry but i cant help you. you could find a girl who is mentally stable, decent looking and has standards but to expect her to be a virgin.. that is just too high. also, being good fit doesent even matter if you're socially retarded, obviously you could be a social butterfly, im just saying. one of my friends lifts, he gets attention of girls but he is socially retarded so girls dont bother with him. most men (not boys) want what you describe, its just incredibly difficult to find, there isnt some secret place where they exist.
>>
>>17018980
i think the type of girl you described will be into reading and probably wont really care if you lift etc.
>>
>>17018988
That's what they say. But not how they act. I have seen this many times. They all fall for the guy that lifts and not for the nerdy bookworm
>>
>>17018926

They only exist if they are extremely socially awkward, have some mental issues or serious body image issues.

So you either settle for fat or crazy. Normal girls are propositioned every single day pretty much from puberty. You chance of finding a virgin at 18-20 are slim.

Final option, if you can stomach it is get involved in a church with a very conservative congratulation. They tend to have youth groups and such. You can find cute religious girls, but you have to work hard, and more than likely marry them before you get laid. And frankly that's a bad idea. Corrupting one would be ideal.
>>
>>17018926
It's hard to find someone who is locked up in a house all day, or studies non-stop.
I know an 8/10 QT 3.1415 virgin simply because she lives in the dorm accross the hall.
Even though she is perfect for me, she will never choose me over her life style, and she likely thinks less of me for not choosing her's.
>>
Learn to appreciate some people’s imperfections. Learn to appreciate and improve upon your own. Otherwise you’re going to be single (and angry) for a very long time.
>>
>>17018996

Im a nobody but I get where they are coming from.

The nerdy guy starts playing his game meek.

The buff guy boosted by his testosterone is just looking for a whole.

You'll devise plans to meet her and blah blah blah

The buff guy has already asked her out and took her to a coffee date then proceeds to smash the living fuuck out of it.

You take to long you care to much you need to much.

It isnt that women like assholes its just they are more direct and confident.

You playing nice is fine you could even join her book club and play dress up as long as you tell her your trying to fuck her.

But most guys avoid instead of being direct.
>>
>>17018955
>you'd expect at least one gal to have your standards
problem is that there are more than enough guys to satisfy the female demand for men and girls who are...well alive have been hit on from early puberty by guys of all ages
If a guy makes a move when she was in the mood or was attractive enough she will have made him a bf or atleast gotten laid
>>
>19 and virgin

You and all the male population, m8. It's not really impossible to find one, but the chase itself is very distressing, as you will be disappointed most of the time. My advice is that you try getting on casual or even serious relationships with less rare girls for now. Let's say, for the next five or six years. You will not be constantly alone and you may find the type of girl you want in this time. Also, you may actually like one of the girls you get on with. And always remember that girls aren't divided in virgins and party sluts.
>>
unless you suddenly convert to a religious cult that makes girls wait until marriage, you're likely never going to find what you're looking for
>>
>>17018926
that nazi whore
>>
>>17018960
I have the same issue I tried to become an amazing guy but the quality of women is lacking. American women are fat and expect this 10/10 muscular guy to sweep them off their feet and any remotely attractive girl has already fucked the whole town. What is left are desperate single mothers who want a free meal ticket. I think feminist influence has ruin women they were in the right track but they drop the ball with the "fat acceptance movement" and the "sexual revolution".
>>
File: 1452729769215.jpg (648 KB, 1280x1912) Image search: [Google]
1452729769215.jpg
648 KB, 1280x1912
>>17019085
>you will never be chad
>you will never be the kind of guy women go crazy for you
>you will never be among the top 1%
>you will never have a faithful girlfriend by your side
>you will never have a cutie virgin for you because she already fucked all the chads

Why even live? I improved so much in 3 years and for what? Boderline broke, barely any new friends and most of all, no female attention.
>>
>>17018926
Are you a virgin yourself? :)
>>
File: depressed-man.jpg (48 KB, 590x358) Image search: [Google]
depressed-man.jpg
48 KB, 590x358
>>17019237
Yes. A kissless/handholdness/hugless virgin. A rare breed by the age of 23
>>
>>17019104
You were doing it for the wrong person, anon
>>
>>17019246
And you're attractive?
Why have you saved yourself?
Where are you from?
Education wise what do you want and are you doing somethinf workwise?
Religion?
>>
File: 1432407319294.jpg (118 KB, 864x922) Image search: [Google]
1432407319294.jpg
118 KB, 864x922
>>17019249
Yeah I did it all to get the attention of a woman 5 years older than me. She wasn't a virgin but she was all I was looking for.

>tfw you will never get her
>>
>>17019259
I thought I was at best a 7 but seems I was wrong. I am from Canada, no college but thinking of going to and I'm a firefighter/baker
>>
>>17019269
So you're not educated and are working as a firefighter / baker?
Can you describe your facial features and weight?

You're not relegious?
Why have you chosen not to have sex?
Sorry if i'm asking to much
>>
File: 1390002492088.gif (1020 KB, 220x300) Image search: [Google]
1390002492088.gif
1020 KB, 220x300
>>17018965
True.
>>
>>17019104
>me on top of her
>>
>>17019265
the problem is that guys think they have to work out to get pussy. one of my friends is skinny as fuck and he gets more pussy then anyone i know, he is currently fuckbuddies with a model. how does he do it? he is confident, funny, and smart.
>>
>>17019319
>he is confident, funny, and smart.
How does this translate into pussy if i might ask?
>>
>>17019295
MOAR
>>
>>17019287
Q-QWOP is that you?
>>
>>17019328
girls find it attractive. he is cheecky but in a funny way bringing up sex is easy for him. he is confident with everyone, he can talk to anyone really easy, women probably like this too. im pretty shit with women myself
>>
>>17019023
>muh nice guys
Being direct about your intentions only works for men with a high status, your average nerd would get his nut chopped off if he did that
>>
>>17019319
if this was true comedians would have the hottest wives out

they dont
>>
>>17019340
I can talk to women no problem but its not like this distills into sex automatically
Id love to know the secret to meeting women, i used to meet chicks around work and such and flirting then was really easy but now its dry town
>>
>>17018926
I went to school with a lot of average/ugly girls that totally blossomed near adulthood. I'm assuming you have to find these diamonds in the rough if you want any luck. So they have not whored themselves out at an early age, were rarely noticed by boys.

Probably at community colleges, maybe faith-based private colleges. You're looking for shy cute girls. Not 10/10s talking to everyone. So you will not find them in night life. Probably more likely to see them at college, work, and nerdy events.

They likely still have their ugly/plain jane friends from high school, but they are obviously the prettiest girl in the group.

These girls are sheltered, likely a little insecure and reserved. Possibly a little clingy but will not show it. Pls do not wreck them, for they are literal diamonds.
>>
>>17018926
>Where to find young introverted virgins?
In our dreams, OP.
>>
File: TOR_Hansbrough_Tyler.jpg (119 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
TOR_Hansbrough_Tyler.jpg
119 KB, 1920x1080
>>17019282
I am almost a carbon copy of this guy's face. Not religious at all and no I didn't choose to not have sex. It simply never happened, not even from a fat whale. I am 5'8, 163lbs 13% bodyfat
>>
>>17019349
you are only taking one aspect into consideration. he isnt just funny, he is also confident and smart. im not him so i cant explain how he does, i just see it.

>>17019352
well, he doesent always get sex straight away. the girls he gets are good looking but they are really fucking boring. his ex gf done fuck all but text him all day.
>>
File: 1440195144855.jpg (28 KB, 264x292) Image search: [Google]
1440195144855.jpg
28 KB, 264x292
>>17019365
How old are ya ?
>>
>>17019369
I am 23.
>>
>>17019366
comedians regularly stand up in front of people they dont know to try and make them care about what theyre saying. they also have to put something interesting together to see, and then make it funny. so its all 3 things

its just not true, your friend has a diff factor at play
>>
>>17019355
Diamonds are unbreakable
>>
File: weird_luigi.jpg (57 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
weird_luigi.jpg
57 KB, 900x900
>>17019372
Same boat at 24.
>>
>>17019355
Also, with these girls, you do not approach them in an alpha way. Fuccboi maneuvers do not work with these ones. They are looking for comfort and approachability with common interests.

They likely want to be cutesy woo'd with small, but catering gestures.
>>
>>17019365
Well i can tell you based on the information you gave me that wanting a virgin is to much to ask for. You're not ugly but you can offer absolutly nothing to a girl, if you became religious your chances might be a little higher. So sorry to be so harsh but girls are pickey and virgins are even worse so i'm just trying to help. I would'nt even fuck you and i'm not a virgin . you can't offer stability or a future, you're not even educated what about children, job? I'm 19 and i doubt you could secure my future. Sorry i'm being harsh
>>
>>17019375
Diamonds are hard to scratch or wear down, but quite brittle: they break easily when you apply pressure in just the right spot.
>>
>>17019366
> the girls he gets are good looking but they are really fucking boring. his ex gf done fuck all but text him all day
Cant really expect girls to be exciting now can you? thats asking too much
If she is into having sex thats good enough for me
Anyways, im sure as hell that there is a secret to making girls like you and im gonna find it one way or another
>>
File: 1460120720478.jpg (38 KB, 312x443) Image search: [Google]
1460120720478.jpg
38 KB, 312x443
Desi girls and similar tend to be virgins (by tend I mean always).
>>
>>17019453
fair enough mate, just thought i would mention it. seems like there is some sort of secret or some sort, im really clueless about women. i was in a relationship with an older women for a while, she taught me alot but she also turned out to be a real bitch in the end. i dont know. women confuse me.
>>
>>17019453
Try being a normal person instead of a sperglord, you'll get moderate success. Then try being a normal person who does good stuff.
>>
File: 1449943257578.jpg (28 KB, 249x498) Image search: [Google]
1449943257578.jpg
28 KB, 249x498
>>17018980
>crossfit
Are you sure you aren't looking for a boy?
>>
>>17019474
I am a normal person you retard.
Got a job, go to scool, work out, practice martial arts and have hobbies beside this
Im no sperglord but simply being a normal person doesnt cut it if you want a gf, ive been looking for a year now ive actually gotten further from my goal of finding one

Doesnt really bother me because im having a good day and got plenty of other things to focus on but if you say getting a gf, getting a girl to have sex with you, falling for you or liking you is very hard
>>
File: female game devs.jpg (40 KB, 640x242) Image search: [Google]
female game devs.jpg
40 KB, 640x242
>get a good career
>get some good hobbies
>figure out how to live comfortably alone
>wait until you're thirty
>take your pick of any 19-23 year old you want

Men in their 20's simply aren't desirable because the standards women have nowadays are immense.
>>
You guys should man up and stop being so fucking insecure about other men having fucked your girls.
Why the fuck would you want a girl who doesn't have any experience? Experienced girls are so much better in bed and you are so busy chasing this stupid virginity fetish just because you're afraid to be compared to other guys she's had.

Would probably the best for you virgins to get an experienced girl so she can take your hands and lead you through your first time.
>>
>>17019531
Maybe because I don't want to be let by anyone?
>>
Religious places?
>>
>>17019531
Women wont settle for desperate men who would date anyone, so why should men settle for women who would sleep with anyone? Of course this is self evident to anyone with even the tiniest shred of self-awareness, so I doubt me saying this to you will satisfy your bewilderment. But in the off chance that it does, you're welcome.
>>
File: kfdtxSy[1].png (630 KB, 767x748) Image search: [Google]
kfdtxSy[1].png
630 KB, 767x748
>>17019531
>Why the fuck would you want a girl who doesn't have any experience?

Because we're not a bunch of millennial beta nu-males willing to take Chad's sloppy leftovers.

We're gainfully employed, physically fit, have hobbies, own our own place of residence and are willing to do things like engage in politics, learn to cook, understand how our car works and read books that aren't in the Teen Reading section of the library. The least a woman can do is not be fat and not absorb another man's penis.
>>
>>17019544
there is a difference between not being a virgin and being a huge slut.
>>
File: image20160410-25971-13519lt.jpg (58 KB, 350x456) Image search: [Google]
image20160410-25971-13519lt.jpg
58 KB, 350x456
>>17019553

There really isn't. But don't worry, I'm sure Chad will marry you lol.
>>
>>17019553
Define 'slut' then.

Is a woman who gets married, then gets cheated by her husband, and is a divorcee at age 25 a slut?
Is a woman who only sleeps with her boyfriends, but happens to have had 14 boyfriends, a slut?
Is a woman who masturbates a slut?
Is a woman who sleeps with you a slut?
Is a woman who sleeps with anyone but you a slut?
Is a woman who engages in all kinds of sex "that doesn't count" a slut?

You have to admit that is safer to avoid sluts by seeking virgins.
>>
>>17019553
Where in my post or in the OP was that being denied?
>>
>>17018926
Op you sound a lot like me. I dated a girl who was how you described as well. We both took each others virginity in University. She also had a friend who was a virgin until 3rd year university. They both were really nice but by the end they were fucking crazy. The other friend found her BF on okcupid.

I broke up with my girl who was exactly what you described, it was a fairly stable relationship, other than she constantly nagged me about stupid shit and wasn't open to trying to things (skating, water parks and disliked drinking (she would have one or two with me). It was just too boring so I got out of the relationship.

Where did I meet her (drunk of a floor party surprisingly). She looks incredibly happy with her new BF so I'm happy for them.

While I miss the stability of my old relationship I'm extremely happy to be single. Fooled around with a few girls but I haven't had sex since we broke up.

I agree that girls in general 21-23 are trash, but you aren't going to find the the quiet reserved girl at your local club or bar grinding until 2am. Where do they exist? Great question. Expand your social circle, try some new activities, join some clubs whatever and hopefully you can find someone in there.
>>
>>17019642
To add,

Sex is a huge part of relationship, you can have chemistry but you also need sexual chemistry so the virgin thing eh whatever... I'd rather not take ride on the town bike, but i'd don't see a problem with a girl being in past relationships. They should have a much better idea of what they want and don't want.
>>
The problem is that you just want someone to fill the void instead of actually liking someone for who they are. You have all these preconceived notions of the mould of what the girl you want should be like that you're going to view women as candidates to fill that void instead of as people. By being so rigid in your preferences rather than seeing your actual options is why you have so far and will continue to fail finding someone you can get along with.
>>
File: 1450706619985.jpg (46 KB, 937x655) Image search: [Google]
1450706619985.jpg
46 KB, 937x655
>>17019531
OP here. As much as I want to, the fact that I haven't gotten laid yet is a gigantic red flag for any women and no women wants a virgin men. They can smell it, they know that you aren't amazing or a worthy men.

>>17019415
>im a grill
>19
>cant provide for me

Lmao kid go play with your toys
>>
>>17019365
>5'8"
You might want to just give up now.
>>
>>17019810
>trucker
>soon to be replaced my automation

Enjoy your welfare check
>>
>>17019798
Feelings hurt huh. I even tried to be nice, i think i know why you don't have a gf you just won't accept it
I'm in the age group you wanted so that i can honestly say i wouldn't date you should maybe ring a bell, calling me a kid doesn't make me one. Jusy because i cn see you couldn't provide for shit
>>
>>17019792
This 100%
>>
>>17019816
I own the company. That just means I've got more time to fuck your girlfriend.
>>
>>17019792
>implying males aren't just accesories raised to fill different voids for the same woman
>>
>>17019549
What you are is a bitter jaded tryhard. I bet that transpires more than whatever improvements you forced on yourself and probably why you aren't getting any
>>
>>17019875

You should complement your partner, not be a savoir
>>
>>17019798
I'm 25 and I was a KV up until half a year ago or so. In that time I've had sex with 3 different girls and made out with a few more. Not impressive by any standards, just saying it's not impossible
I achieved this by going out drunk once or twice a week and hitting on as many as I could
>>
>>17019877
Care to explain why he is evil?
>>
>>17019574
yeah but you're going to end up alone regardless
>>
>>17019832
Why are you saying that he has nothing to offer?
Why arr you so obsessed with "providers"?
Arr you one of those "gold digging hos" that rappers keep mentioning?
>>
>>17019884
Sure, we just need to change ourselfves into another tetris block to fill their needs
>>
>>17019926
I'm in a three year relationship and have my own money so i'm def. Not a gold digger who only focous on providers. I'm just being realistic he demands a virgin. He can only offer her a normal look, a edgy job, no future plans and that he is a virgin himselve and he honestly don't seem nice at all. My bf doesn't do anything but at least he is sweet and trying to change his future. Op constantly talking about "muh low bodyfat procent" "disgusting sluts" i just honestly don't see what he can offer anyone and a virgin girl who's pretty will have higher demands than me so i'm just being honest
>>
>look younger and more "innocent" than I am
>tight pussy
>just lie and tell guys I'm a virgin
>play dumb in bed so they can feel good about themselves and think they're taking the lead
>they think I don't know they're average at best in bed

I'm pretty sure guys go for virgins as a security thing. if she never has any life experience, she won't know that you're shitty in bed with a small dick. it's like how starving people don't know how good cake is because they've never had it. plus many have weird daddy/daughter fetish shit going on. in my experience they want someone to baby, not an equal partner. it's a little creepy

but regardless, OP, unless you're a hyper-religious, rich, got the body of a God, AND are charismatic, you're never going to find what you're looking for. you're going to spend your life bitter and alone and looking for something that isn't looking for you. and if by some miracle you find one, they're going to feel weird about being so fetishizes for being a virgin and think you like them more for their sexual status than them as a person. I grew up in a super religious environment. church three times a week, prayer every day, private Christian school, purity rings, all that. and most virgin girls, especially religious ones, are going to have weird emotional issues around sex. so be prepared if you do somehow find your unicorn
>>
>>17019912
Evil? He's just a jaded faggot.
Just look at this quote:
>a bunch of millennial beta nu-males willing to take Chad's sloppy leftovers
The amount of buzzwords in it is off the charts and they all scream "i'm bitter as fuck things aren't like in my ideal world"
And then look how hard he tries to validate himself. It's pathetic and reeks of desperation.

Also I'm guessing he goes on /pol/ and /v/, which is never a good sign

I'm not even sure who he is but based on that single post it's pretty obvious he thinks himself too good for a regular "used up" girl and delusional enough to think he deserves anything at all, let alone a virgin.
I don't have all the answers, but one thing that becomes clearer to me every day is that you're better off working on your attitude and perspective than your body or hobbies or whatever MGTOW's feed you
>>
>>17019926
I'm pretty sure we aren't talking about material goods here
>>
>>17019975
Ok chill out dude i saw an aggressive response and i asked the reason why responded that way, there's no need to bite my head off
>>
>>17019940

I felt bad for you when i first saw your thread and now just realize you are an idiot.

Be yourself, be happy being yourself, and then it will all fall into place.

Thinking that finding a girl will solve all your problems is your biggest problem. I was like you when i broke up with my ex. I had a bunch of conversations with various girls (friends) and had a few tell me that.

If you aren't even happy with yourself why would someone want to spend their free time with you?
>>
>>17020033
Sorry man, but it doesn't work like that.
You wouldn't understand though you're on the other side
>>
>>17019951
>guy has 2 jobs
>"can't provide, no future"

>bf doesn't do anything
>somehow has a future and can provide for her

Women everyone
>>
>>17018926
you wont find a introvert. they spend their time avoiding other people
>>
>>17020064
I'm extroverted when I can be...

But all I know how to do is blow people away.
>>
>>17020062
I said he seemed like a huge dick, he doesn't have an education and are talking about women like they are just
something he has the right to pick and choose from.
I dont need a bf that can provide for me when it comes to money, i can provide myself. But when it comes to emotions and being there for me my bf is an angel and talks nice and does all he can to support me, not a dick like op
>>
>>17020081
You sound like a huge cunt. The guy probably learned a trade or two because being firefighter/baker are all manual jobs so he is much more versatile than your cuck pussy boyfriend. Since when not going to college equals to not having an education? You sound like you want a bestfriend to listen to all your emotionnal problems.
Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.