[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Coffee gives me bad anxiety/stress
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: 1460134427012.gif (2 MB, 479x258) Image search: [Google]
1460134427012.gif
2 MB, 479x258
Does anyone else get nervous or stressed out from coffee?

I work as a Painter/Home Improvement guy, and some mornings I need the energy, so I go to the good 'ol cup of joe. Black and strong.

But after about 45 minutes of energy, I start to get a tightness in my chest, I feel really guilty and scared for no reason, and I start to get nervous sweats. What the fuck?

Is there any way to calm myself down right now? Ive been drinking water and trying to pee as much as I can. Are there any alternatives for energy in the Morning?
>>
Lots of people do.

A good combination for alertness in the morning might be a crisp apple, a tall glass of water and a B-complex vitamin.
>>
>>17016182
I take a MultiVitamin in the morning, although Id guess that a Vitamin-B based pill would be better.

Im guessing Apple Juice doesnt have the same benefits? Its easier to drink something than eat something on the go. I guess I could also just make an Apple Smoothie in the blender or something.
>>
>>17016181
I get horny as fuck from coffee.
>>
>>17016194
It's deficiency in the B vitamin family which people usually associate with energy problems. Might as well take the targeted approach.

Honestly it takes as much time to process an apple in a blender as it does to just eat the fucking apple. Besides, the coolness and chewing action likely have more to do with the effect than the sugar and fiber itself. You can chomp through an apple in a minute. Just do it.
>>
File: 1456353899770.png (27 KB, 251x404) Image search: [Google]
1456353899770.png
27 KB, 251x404
>>17016201
Thats really strange
>>
>>17016201
>>17016219

I just drank coffee and all I can think about is boning the 50-year-old secretary right outside my door. I'm 30. I'd fuck anything that moved right now.

It also makes me talkative.
>>
I get the same thing. I also get the same problem with cola and other soft drinks with caffeine. I have completely cut caffeine out of my diet now and feel much more relaxed.

>Is there any way to calm myself down right now?
I don't think so. You need to just wait.

>Are there any alternatives for energy in the Morning?
fruit juice and smoothies. I make a nice fruit smoothie with a handful of strawberries, a banana, a handful of oats ,a little yoghurt and a pint of milk.
>>
File: 1460021377265.jpg (134 KB, 618x554) Image search: [Google]
1460021377265.jpg
134 KB, 618x554
>>17016232
Its a shame though, I absolutely love the taste of black coffee, and Decaf is pure shit.
>>
>>17016225
I can only imagine what a pill of adderall would do to you. You'd be literally boning everything that moved.
>>
>>17016249
He'd be reciting numbers of Pi while going balls deep in a lady
>>
i get the same way, instead of giving me energy it makes me tired. i also experience all of what you are saying, drink a protein shake in the morning and use your natural energy for the rest
>>
>>17016259
>natural energy
Im a pretty short guy (5'5'') and I usually get pretty burned out a few hours into lifting Furniture/Ripping walls apart/etc.

Im pretty muscular though, I just hate having to take a nap immediately after work.
>>
>>17016181
the shakes are the caffine withdrawls. you need to have a all day burn not have your energy fizzle out in short bursts.
its time for you to start having a proper breakfast like museli or oat meal (porridge) with fruit and yogurt.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.